Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
yeah....we'll all have to wait n see...if it's not one of those three than it maybe a new one....but who knows....exact always have their ways of pairing couples...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Didn't know you like Bie too...but if you want Aum, you can have him...I just want Bie...and Ken...and Ice...surprised to see a JLR sister in a Bie thread...

I'm still rooting for Best...I think Exact made the mistake of giving her Parn in KLKS...I think she would do fine...I just really liked seeing her in Bie's music videos...She had to be in more than one for a reason.
I love Bie, I'm his fan since his first lakorn with Mew. He can sing and act but he look like my nephew. :lol: I like Ice too, he can sing. I love to watch when Ice,Bie,Aof,Peck on stage together.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I like the first pic of Wiew and second of Best, they stand out! I really dont like Peung that much!

I'm the opposite of you, I like Peung more than Wiew & Best...I like Peung's acting more than them two....Wiew & Best are both beautiful and sweet but I still like Peung...just my opinion...

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Nang Ek i hope it's Mewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL it could be actually because there's no confirm yet...on who nang ek i hope it's mewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Im so with you on that.. I hope it's MEW!! Bie and Mew are so adorable together..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love Bie, I'm his fan since his first lakorn with Mew. He can sing and act but he look like my nephew. :lol: I like Ice too, he can sing. I love to watch when Ice,Bie,Aof,Peck on stage together.
I heard from Diamend that the Grammy men are having a big concert, called Menfinity, with 16 artists, into two groups, competing or something like that...and that involves those guys!

Yeah, I'm a Best fan...just from Bie's videos.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm the opposite of you, I like Peung more than Wiew & Best...I like Peung's acting more than them two....Wiew & Best are both beautiful and sweet but I still like Peung...just my opinion...
LOL I'm talking about the pictures of them three not about their acting skill.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard from Diamend that the Grammy men are having a big concert, called Menfinity, with 16 artists, into two groups, competing or something like that...and that involves those guys!

Yeah, I'm a Best fan...just from Bie's videos.
Wonder if it come in DVD or VCD.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
actually...there are 5 young girls who have a great chance of 20% each to be the n'ek for Bie:

by reading the news of exact together 2009 & judging on who is in there...it only comes up to five who are young.....

it only matters which one is in...any of these 5 girls could be...BUT WHO it is, is the only answer? Pick your choice, but the major choice will be by BIE..not...P'Boy

<------

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
cute...i like how you made the arrows pointing from Bie to the girls...wow...there's Peak n Toey also....

Now i really wonder who it's gonna be...Do you know how to read Thai???? just wondering bcuz you read some news????

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I hope it's Best...not only is she the main girl in most of his I Love U 2 videos, but surprisingly, she made a guest appearance on Nud Kub Nud...I really hope it's her, maybe it'll give her the credibility she needs as an actress, that KLKS didn't give her.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
actually...there are 5 young girls who have a great chance of 20% each to be the n'ek for Bie:

by reading the news of exact together 2009 & judging on who is in there...it only comes up to five who are young.....

it only matters which one is in...any of these 5 girls could be...BUT WHO it is, is the only answer? Pick your choice, but the major choice will be by BIE..not...P'Boy

<------
interesting.. that didn't narrow our chices now, but we have more choices to guess who is Bie's mystery Na'ek.. hm.. i'm clueless right now.

jeeja

wow...2 more girls added.....peung got a mv with bie as well as best too.....wiew...hm...never saw here with bie....peak, seen her in a picture with bie it was actually cute though...now toey love her from LBF....so many to choose from.....5 girls....hope it's one of them or maybe a new one from the streets....j/k.....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kills myself I wish Mew would come backkkkkk she looks so great now and I miss her -.-" I hope she's not those one time nang ek... I know that P' Boy is fond of mew because he actually contacted her for a role in behind the painting the musical after she finished her testing ... rawr but then Bie might want to work with someone that he hasn't worked with before and pueng and best have worked with him before so I think it may be between toey, vill, and peak... I think it'll be vill though.. if between those 5 girls

jeeja

Kills myself I wish Mew would come backkkkkk she looks so great now and I miss her -.-" I hope she's not those one time nang ek... I know that P' Boy is fond of mew because he actually contacted her for a role in behind the painting the musical after she finished her testing ... rawr but then Bie might want to work with someone that he hasn't worked with before and pueng and best have worked with him before so I think it may be between toey, vill, and peak... I think it'll be vill though.. if between those 5 girls
bie doesn't get his choices it's always by P'Boy or the director in other case.....but all those girls are beautiful...it only matters to who will be in it....

i think P'boy will be the director for this....so who knows...he acturally has his onw taste in some ways...as i heard he chose Mew for RAHR bcuz she and Bie looked like they could work well together...but who ever gets choosen...just hoping for the best.....

X fingers!!!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wiew is absolutely beautiful...wouldn't be surprised if it's her...but heck, all these young ladies are beautiful.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

<------

i say the first three but in the other direction...wiew, best pueng..