Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
summer is coming up pretty soon n P'Boyd haven't even confirm a n'ek yet n they've plan to start filming this summer....just hoping it hasn't been canceled yet...

remem

sarNie Hatchling
summer is coming up pretty soon n P'Boyd haven't even confirm a n'ek yet n they've plan to start filming this summer....just hoping it hasn't been canceled yet...
Today, DJ Ong @ EFM has confirmed that who will be n'ek "Dok Ruk Rim Thang" with Bie is ..

She is .. Grand the star 5.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL, Exact has too manyy cuteee newbie actresses! :) I adore them! PUENG, WIEW, BEST & now GRAND! :wub:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Today, DJ Ong @ EFM has confirmed that who will be n'ek "Dok Ruk Rim Thang" with Bie is ..
She is .. Grand the star 5.
really...can't wait, but i guess we'll have to wait for further confirmation...or the ceremony ^_^ ...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Yep, gosh I can't wait for confirmation but I still wish for Mew :lol: LOL even though I don't mind Grand
i know me 2...but hopefully someday they will have another one...but as of right now i'm hoping to see Grand n Bie together...i think they make a cute couple...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah I don't mind Grand :lol: I doubt Mew and Bie will pair again. I'm really doubtful that Mew will return to the industry. I know Khun Boy will always give her opportunities, but for Mew herself I'm scared she will not return lol but I can hope x3

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
hahha, i know but i feel like it's been forever. i probably just miss him w/ MEW & FANG tooooo much, lolz :p Bie needs moreee lakorns, mann!

anywhoo, what's does the title mean??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dork Ruk Rim Tarng?

Love Flower At The Curb? Something of that sorts LOL or At the Side of The Dock?
Haha yeah Bie needs more Lakorns but I doubt he will do more then one or even two lakorn a year because his main focus is on his singing career

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
Lol yeah I don't mind Grand :lol: I doubt Mew and Bie will pair again. I'm really doubtful that Mew will return to the industry. I know Khun Boy will always give her opportunities, but for Mew herself I'm scared she will not return lol but I can hope x3
hopefully mew will return to acting once she's done with school. it's good that she's more focused on her education rather than on acting now because she's still young. it's never too late to go back and act, but time matters a lot when you are trying to earn a degree in college. ^_^