Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
request by Ch 7, so are they gonna have a ch 7 nang'ek play it then??? if so i hope it's not pancake, just can't stand her acting...i prefer Kwan and Pinky over her any day...but hopefully it's just in ch 5...but doesn't Pang have one with Pong??? I hope they confirm the Nang'ek soon, but hopefully it stays only within Exact, cuz I'm a big fan and never want to skip a lakorn bcuz of just a nang'ek...hopefully if they choose a nang'ek for Bie they can surprise her in his concert...unless Khun Boyd is still sticking with Grand the star then i'm still fine with it...
I agree w/ u. I don't hate Pancake, but it just her acting. She doesn't suit a nang'ek role. And yes, pink and kwan are so much better at acting. They both can do good along with bie. I really hope bie get to do a lakor with kwan one day, they'll make such a cute couple.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Bie said in ACTs channel. Dok ruk rim thang will start filming on this year September. And will be airs around the end year.

But he dont sure about his nang'ek.

And it may be on ch5.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i dunt like pinky though the truth is for me...non of her lakorns r good at all...n i think pancake is fine....she's not too bad...n kwan is also okay...but i just prefer ch.5 n'ek...i dunt wan to see him with any of other channel's n'ek...it just doesn't look good to me...even now...i like prajaan see roong too but aff doesn't match my bie...therefore it makes me feel like i dunt want to continue the lakorn....anywase *cross fingers* hope he gets ch.5 n'ek...i hope its wiew best or pueng.....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Bie said in ACTs channel. Dok ruk rim thang will start filming on this year September. And will be airs around the end year.

But he dont sure about his nang'ek.

And it may be on ch5.

Cool, at least it is still on Channel 5. But why September, can't they let him rest on his B-day. He's been working too hard they should let him rest. End of the year seems like kinda going to next year too, but as long as we see Bie than it's good. Hopefully this lakorn isn't too comedy or too dramatic.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i dunt like pinky though the truth is for me...non of her lakorns r good at all...n i think pancake is fine....she's not too bad...n kwan is also okay...but i just prefer ch.5 n'ek...i dunt wan to see him with any of other channel's n'ek...it just doesn't look good to me...even now...i like prajaan see roong too but aff doesn't match my bie...therefore it makes me feel like i dunt want to continue the lakorn....anywase *cross fingers* hope he gets ch.5 n'ek...i hope its wiew best or pueng.....

Since it's not going to Channel 7 anymore than we can forget about the hopes of going there, and now hope it can be Peung!!! Since she is the only one without a lakorn then she deserves it.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^LOL, I agreed with you Leemyis. Peung is the only one without a lakorn, and I hope she gets to star with Bie more than any other nang'ek since ever I watched his MV Toh Ma Wah Ruk, I was like, Bie must play with Peung, or Peung MUST play with Bie. Other than that I wouldn't mind if they choose Best, cuz she's always a better choice to me than View though View may have more skills. But who knows, Khun Boyd has his own little plan for this lakorn. But if i have a chance to give the names of the Nang'ek I want with Bie than it would be awesome, but it would even be better if they could cross channel too. Hahaa. So in case he randomly pick a Nang'ek from a fans few points who would we want then??? For me, I would pick Peung as the first one, cuz I long for a lakorn of them two for a long time, then Best, cuz that gurl is just so adorable and very robotic but cute, that's all for me on channel 5. Then if he decides for a cross channel nang'ek and goes to channel 3, then the first one a want is Taew, she has done so good for her few lakorn that she'd played, then Namfon P., I just love how this girl can cry!!!. But if that can't go and it ends up with channel 7, then my first choice is Kwan, scandalous but beautiful, what can i say huh!!! that's all I can think since I hardly tune in to channel 7 lakorns if it doesn't have Kwan. HAHAA. But still if that doesn't work, then I would choose someone gals who are not contacted to any channel like Toey, she's just the cutest little gal I've seen, or even better Pattie, another cute one. But this is all just my little fantasy world of Nang'ek I want Bie to play with. But who knows who it is gonna BE??? But however it's never bad to share ur thoughts rite??? Because this is all just my opinion and I know that ppl like and dislike things differently like how the like and dislike some stars too, but hey this is my opinion, if you don't like it than write ur own. But I too Wish it could be Peung more than any other!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow. It may air at the end of this year? That impossible since they haven't even started filming yet and nang'ek is still unknown, even Bie doesn't know of yet. :( Weird. But I bet this won't air until next year, most likely to anyway.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow. It may air at the end of this year? That impossible since they haven't even started filming yet and nang'ek is still unknown, even Bie doesn't know of yet. :( Weird. But I bet this won't air until next year, most likely to anyway.
Hahaha !!!

Pueng is Ok. And i think it's the first choice of K. Boyd too.
But now I want to say "oh my God!" why is she have scandalous news with her boyfirend for now. If nang'ek is really her, may be it becuz this reason that K.Boyd's still keep all secretly. However i don't know it's only my opinion.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
^Of course that's y some Ch 5 stars seems to be annoyed by him, but they shouldn't because they still got more lakorns to play each year than Bie. It's no wonder ppl call him Khun Boyd's favorite son!!! HAHAA!!! But like I said, they shouldn't be annoyed or jealous because they all have fair jobs and sometimes they even have more than one lakorn to play each year. But who said industry was fair in the first place. But to me I don't really call Bie his favorite son, because if Bie really was then all the great lakorns would have gone through him first before any other pr'ek would have gotten a chance, but Khun Boyd is pretty fair so far this year as we see. Every actor or actress had their chance to pop out on screen or still in line filming their lakorn, all but Peung right??? So in case Grand is truly not the nang'ek anymore than we will get to see Peung (I really hope so)!!!
Yep, I agree withe u. It's true.

Khun Boyd is very fair. And Bie just have only the simple form of Lakorns from Xact. Even though some of his lakorns u can say it has the highest rating of Xact's Lakorn of that year.

When PJSR Epi10 was air, someone said one reason that K.Boyd allowed Bie to play PJR becuz he didn't read all of that scripts. HAhaa. Becuz now Bie [Tawan] was scold very hard by the viewers about his Evil to his father from many websites. Yahh I want to tell them it's just a lakorn.

However I know, actually Bie is Khun Da's favorite son. HAAA
Khun Da, Producer of Lakorn Thai at Ch3. There's the news that Bie is her favorite son. Even Janie, she has an interview on OHO Magazine that she feels neglected and dejected by P'Da. Becuz she used to be only one of K.Da favorite daugther but now Bie is her favorite son too. When Bie has a bad news Khun Da's always protected him. And always admires him to the other that Bie is so cute. And Khun Da also goes to see Bie when he has schdule shooting the TV program of Ch3 but she did not come to see anyone before. Then Janie said she is jealous him.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow. I didn't know that about PSR. But yes, Pueng recently had scandals w/ her boyfriend. I think it's no big deal in reality but then if you're in the entertainment circle/biz it's totally different for them.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
When PJSR Epi10 was air, someone said one reason that K.Boyd allowed Bie to play PJR becuz he didn't read all of that scripts. HAhaa. Becuz now Bie [Tawan] was scold very hard by the viewers about his Evil to his father from many websites. Yahh I want to tell them it's just a lakorn.

However I know, actually Bie is Khun Da's favorite son. HAAA
Khun Da, Producer of Lakorn Thai at Ch3. There's the news that Bie is her favorite son. Even Janie, she has an interview on OHO Magazine that she feels neglected and dejected by P'Da. Becuz she used to be only one of K.Da favorite daugther but now Bie is her favorite son too. When Bie has a bad news Khun Da's always protected him. And always admires him to the other that Bie is so cute. And Khun Da also goes to see Bie when he has schdule shooting the TV program of Ch3 but she did not come to see anyone before. Then Janie said she is jealous him.

Really he was scold??? But I actually like how he could act so evil without being scared that ppl will write 10 pages just about the character. Hey it's only a lakorn ppl, don't over react with the characters!!! I also have one question for the ppl who complains so much...What could they have done to make it better???...haha, nothing!!! It's already a written script, the only thing it needs is all the acting and action for it to keep the ppl moving along with it, so no one could have made PSR any better than this. Well all I have to say is Bie (Tawan) could play the evil role so well without fear of hate from the viewers and fans, but I actually don't hate his character, cuz it's not his fault he's evil to his godfather.

Hahaa...being Khun Da's favorite son now!!! Gosh he's my auntie's favorite son too. What is in Bie that makes us love him??? I don't know, though he ain't the best actor out there like Ken, and may not be the best singer like Bird Thongchai, but he got something no Ken nor Bird has...and it's something that makes us love him!!! HAHAA...

remem

sarNie Hatchling
^
^ Ha Ha Ha ..That's right !!!! I agree with you at all!!

Well, I'm sure DRRT going to shoot on this September. Becuz next year Bie going to have "The Musical" again.

I've heard P'Bird and Pat Suthasinee will have "The Musical" with Khun Boyd too. But I don't know that one is that Bie going to have or not.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Well, I'm sure DRRT going to shoot on this September. Becuz next year Bie going to have "The Musical" again.

I've heard P'Bird and Pat Suthasinee will have "The Musical" with Khun Boyd too. But I don't know that one is that Bie going to have or not.

Another musical??? I heard that Kam the Star 4 is in one too, so Bie's gonna have one next year??? I wonder what it's about??? ^_^ But it's sad they don't sell it on VCD so we can buy it to watch T_T. But I'm glad there's more work for Bie so we can see him all the time!!! YEAH!!!

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Another musical??? I heard that Kam the Star 4 is in one too, so Bie's gonna have one next year??? I wonder what it's about??? ^_^ But it's sad they don't sell it on VCD so we can buy it to watch T_T. But I'm glad there's more work for Bie so we can see him all the time!!! YEAH!!!
yeah Kam have th musical this year, may be "Lom Hai Jai". And Bie's gonna have one next year. I don't know what it's about becuz now Xact's still keep all secretly. They don't tell anything about their Musical next year. I know it from someone inside and he confirmed that Bie will have one on next year.

I just wonder why's DRRT shooting on Sep becuz Bie doesn't have any work after his big concert [July].
But someone said he's gonna be on P'Bird concerts "Fan see Fan Son" as guest on July 31 and on August.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks Remem, but I truly hope they confirm the Nang'ek soon. But I know you'll always give us the heads up early on Bie's news. So hope they just confirm soon since they plan to film in September, it's like 1 n a half months away.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Really he was scold??? But I actually like how he could act so evil without being scared that ppl will write 10 pages just about the character. Hey it's only a lakorn ppl, don't over react with the characters!!! I also have one question for the ppl who complains so much...What could they have done to make it better???...haha, nothing!!! It's already a written script, the only thing it needs is all the acting and action for it to keep the ppl moving along with it, so no one could have made PSR any better than this. Well all I have to say is Bie (Tawan) could play the evil role so well without fear of hate from the viewers and fans, but I actually don't hate his character, cuz it's not his fault he's evil to his godfather.

Hahaa...being Khun Da's favorite son now!!! Gosh he's my auntie's favorite son too. What is in Bie that makes us love him??? I don't know, though he ain't the best actor out there like Ken, and may not be the best singer like Bird Thongchai, but he got something no Ken nor Bird has...and it's something that makes us love him!!! HAHAA...
Lol, I got to agreed with that. I actually enjoy his evil character more than his nice and kind character. Though the only thing I didn't enjoy was him being mean to his father, but then I thought if only he wasn't brain washed by his evil mother then he wouldn't be like that. Which reminds me of something I heard in the radio today, the dude said, "People only listen to the bad things." It's that true, I believe so. Nobody ever seeks the true in bad things after they realize it was too late, but who cares I just love PSR! HA!

I love the comparison. Not as great an actor like Ken nor is he the best singer like Bird, but Bie got something those too don't have, that why we like/love him so much. You just said it all.

But since Bie's concert is already over, is there any news yet about the Nang'ek?