Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^OMFG...if this is true then I will skip this drama for real...sorry I can't stand Vill...

Vill have more drama than everyone else in Exact and this drama is a 2009 project, Vill already had SK this year and she will have this one with Bie too, that's not fair for Best, Peung, & other nang'ek in Exact......

I swear I don't want to see her...It just telling me that she withdraw herself out from the other lakorn which it is suppose to be her lakorn but got switch to Best...this mean that she don't want to take supporting role...LOL...She needs more acting acting to help improve her acting skills.

I hope it's not true about the confirmation...but if it is true then SORRY this time I will have to skip this drama...even though it may be the best out of all his drama but it's Vill which I can't stand so I still gonna SKIP...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
off topic: leeymis I really like your banner what series is that?

^^^ so true Vill has more opportunity than the other girls and she hasn't improve on her acting and I tried watching her lakorn to cuz I think she pretty

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^off topic: I just cut & paste the pictures together...it's not a series.

still hope the confirmation is not true...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol...all exact other stars are willing to take up supporting roles, for example Pong was supporting in SKNF n Bee N. is willing to take up like any kind of role, like nang'ek n even n'rai. Pang is like on n off, plus Fang too, her roles are never that major...lol why is Vill only getting all the good nag'ek roles when she is only a newbie, n her last lakorn went way downhell. I'm sorry, but this has been too much on n off nang'ek...lol this time if it is truly Vill, I don't think i'll be tune in at all! even if it was for BIE, I was planning to caps this, but seems like my hopes are running low, so if the nang'ek is not Vill I might go back to doing it, but right now it's dropped from my future project!

lol Leemyis n Azlisakhmer, I think ur not the only one, some BFC totally said wors-ER words. One of them said they are SICK of seeing VILL! lol i can see Y! :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Really some BFC are wors-ER I thought it was only me! hahaa...welcome to my world.

jeeja

^^^^Ur not the only 1. there are even more.

lol, i'll be hoping 4 the Grand n Bie singing project, seems more intense than this! like TOTALLY! :p

jeeja

muahahaa...it so much fun talking to you, by the way (off topic) have you check out my blog yet, we'll here's the link, Jeeja's World, just a starter, but I'll be updating more soon.

jeeja

okay, it was fun talking with you again, but lol got to go again!

everyday I have to check on who is the nang'ek...but lol it's pissing me so, I'll be gone for days now, see you Friday ppl, gotta get that HW done!

B 4 I GO...X my fingers 4 SOMEONE other THAN VILL!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^lol it was fun talking, by the way, cool blog, like the header, hope to see more coming!

But yes I hope it changes again, if this is Vill it will be the first lakorn of Bie that I skipped.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Please confirm it's killing me. Vill would make me not tune in like I didn't tune in for the one w/ Aff also.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree, I do not want it to be Vill, I'm sick of her acting...no offense, it's been the same back to back

off topic: BTW, Leemyis, have you seen Spirit of the Sword with Nic and Gillian? I really liked it, it's a cute love story

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMg..So Excited..it's a GOOD SummAry...i can't wait to Watch IT..I Hope and Cross My FIngers To BE BEST!!I like her..She's SOOO beautiful better than VILL!!WOOT!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I would've loved PANG. Since she was rumored to be their first choice too. And I really miss her in nang'ek roles. It's been so long and the only project she's working on is the lakorn for CH7 w/ Por. Finally they give her nang'ek roles for next year! Gosh. I still want her to pair w/ PONG again! :p