Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Just wanted to share this cute clip of Bie at the Money Expo this past weekend. At 1:42, he asked the audience if they had the new OST of Dok Ruk Rim Tang yet, and of course, all of his fans have it and were able to sing along to the song. Bie was surprised that they all knew it already, and so he jokingly told the security to arrest them all because the song hasn't been released yet. He was like "The song hasn't even been released yet, where did you all download it from?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cd4SnPQyEg

Hopefully, DRRT will have good ratings...it's up against Ken & Chompoo's comedy, so that may be a tough one to beat.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Personally i am not a fan club of bee but i saw the first episode and also the treaser...seem to be like Taddao but with much more cute sweet scene so i wont miss this one. Plus Hungtu is totally cute...on top of everything the dog can speak hahaha

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^you're right, exactly like Taddao, but I prefer Taddao more. I adored Taddao more even though Taddao is a remake but it's still way cuter and better than this one. It just my OP. I only watch it for Toey & O only. They're my favorite couple in here.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^.^ I will watch for Ann, and Oh <3 LOL; The first episode is good so far .. Feel bad for Hantu TT.TT. Vill looks pretty in the beginning. I like it so far but Pei makes me want to rip my eyes and plug my ears up. I like fang's different character lol.

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. i must be the only who don't like it so far LOl -- i don't like talking dog .. it annoyed me.
aside from this .. view is still stiff --- and there's something that i don't like about this lakorn ..
don't know what it is (even though i'm a bie fan -- still can't push myself to watch it)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Cece...I don't care for the storyline I'm more in it for the few cast lol... Ann A, Oh, Fang, Lol the talking dog is kind of weird lmaoooooo when Ann walks in on Bie and Fang ^.^ LOL you know dress Ann up a bit fix her hair and lighter makeup she could probably play a younger role but I like her character so far lol. She's not a nang rai makes me happy ^.^ LOL

Edit: And to me Pei ruins any lakorn that has potential LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^must be Pei too -- i'm so annoyed of her since she turns n'rai ..
and yes, she ruined every lakorn -- her over exaggerate facial expression piss me off.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol the beginning scene where they are taking out his body and the puppy was following should have been a sad scene except Pei ruined the moment LOL sometimes the talking dog scenes are funny lol the little comments he makes "you evil witch out of all the dogs to throw away you throw away a smart dog like me LOL"

cecilia

Staff member
^HAHA. I heard that part .. i cracked up too but it just annoy me -- don't know .. it gives of an unreal scene :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg and I can't believe I forgot Toey <3 LOL I'm watching for her too. Yeah the talking dog scenes are unrealistic, but I guess it's suppose to be his thoughts lol. The storyline is too close to Taddao though.

jakjann

Jakjann
First Episode was ok ... I like that the dog can thinking / speaking... something difference... and New looks very handsome in this drama

And this dramas maybe have the same plot of TDBSY but when we look at deeply we will know that this drama is different from TDBSY .

Wait for next episode .... ^___^

I don't understand why the guy signed the will, if they were going to drug him anyway. they wouldn't shoot him, bc it would look like murder.

seeing view & new in this lakorn makes me miss aerin.