Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
bie...n..vill..r..so..cute..together...love..both..of..them..together...n..oh..n..toey's..parts..r..always...cute..to..watch..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow, can't believe i haven't post in this thread for a long time lol

Thanks Remem for the caps.
i'm enjoying Bie's crazy character a lot. reminds me so much of Nutlok adorable character in NGN :D
OMG and I love Oh & Toey so much. they're just so cute 2gether :D XD

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i was watching eps 9 but the person didnt upload all of it and now i have to wait. but thats ok it give more time to watch it over again too. Bie seem to be getting buffer and buffer everytime i watch this lakorn... thats ok tho i love it hes so HOT...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks Remem, ur quite a late sleeper lol jk :D

I wonder wat Sinjai's doning on the set of DRRT for. ha, i remember in the back then when he play BLM the musical when they used to compare Bie n her saying they were mother and son. haha funny.

i love O n Toey scenes together. they're so adorable :D

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Just got done watching ep 10 im loving every min of it. im starting to not like Fang in this lakorn she is to needy but in a way it do make this lakorn more fun. but i dont like her friend that shes wid all the time.... anyways cant wait for tomorrow ep 11... Love Bie Sukrit.......

Linda

sarNie Egg
just watched ep 11.. n'ek is gorgeous dressed in black like that and with that hair n pretty makeup ... but dang i can't wait for the next episode now .. getting intense ahh

jakjann

Jakjann
EPI 11 was really great, cant wait to see next episode tomorrow.... I love how Vill play as Anutj , O and Vill, they are very sweet, they should play as a couple sometime^___^<div><br></div><div><br></div>

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
oh man how i love this lakorn... i jusr got done watching eps 11 and now i cant wait tell tomorrow eps... i really want to no whats gonna happends next... i really dont want vee to get married to jane. i want vee no oht as a gurl so they can no how the toher one feels. i no that oht likes vee alot..... omg its getting hella good...... cant wait.....

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Yay I'm caught up! I just got done with eppi 11. I can't wait for the next one. Vill was so funny! Nice to meet YOUUU. haha

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
WOW JUST GOT DONE WATCHING EPS 12 AND IM LOVING EVERY MIN OF THIS LAKORN... THAT SUCKS HOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTELL MONDAY TO WATCH EPS 13.... WELL I CANT WAIT FOR IT BUT I GUESS IMMA HAVE TOO.... VILL AND BIE R GETTING TO BE MORE AND MORE CUTE AS THEY PLAY THERE ROLLS..... CANT WAIT TELL THEY START TO FALL INLOVE......

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
so how did everyone Bie Fans like this pass weeks eps 12???? i no i injoyed it very much..... cant wait tell nexts weeks start....