Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh! for real! yay!!! finally Taew get a good role. i remember this la korn a bit it was an interesting story. and will air prime time for sure because this company always air prime time. yes! finally! Taew's la korn air prime time. but wish pra aek was someone else like Rome or Por would be better but it's ok Taew is nang aek i'm so happy! thanks a lot for the news. i can't wait to see it. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
what an odd pairing. she is so young to be playing with mark. at least find someone around the age of 20. how old is taew by the way.

what an odd pairing. she is so young to be playing with mark. at least find someone around the age of 20. how old is taew by the way.
^^ girl looks too young for mart. they're both good looking, but the age gap look is really significant, too. i guess i'll see how it goes.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew is 19. Mart is like 31. yep big gap in age. but this is not the first couple you know. Namfon+Nok Chatchai has more age gap. i think this la korn pra aek suppose to be much older than nang aek. Taew so cute! i'm happy she has more la korns.

annea

sarNie Adult
not just the age but wat about the body size??? taew looks small and thin....mart looks big and kinda tall...hmmm...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea forgot about that.555+ he's big+buff and she's small. but it's cute in a way for me because he can protect her. better than some pra aeks that's skinny doesn't look manly. i can't wait to see it. i like Taew.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Taew is 19. Mart is like 31. yep big gap in age. but this is not the first couple you know. Namfon+Nok Chatchai has more age gap. i think this la korn pra aek suppose to be much older than nang aek. Taew so cute! i'm happy she has more la korns.
dont even go there. i dont care much about age difference in relationship but maybe in lakorns i do care. i didnt even want to watch fon and chatchai lakorn, it was just not... no comment.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember this title. it's a re make but i don't remember watching it. i think the story is nang aek came to live in the house full of rich hi class royal people. including pra aek.everyone look down on nang aek because she's not rich high class royal like them. something like that. i think kinda like ban sai tong.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I knew is was gonna be Taew :D I am too happy. Thanks wishbone! I love Mart but he's wayy too old for Taew O_O Who knows they might look good together, Haha. I can't wait for this. I hope it'll next year! Since they're filming June-July, This should air before Taew's lakorn Payong. I can't wait! I didn't like Ban Sai Thong it was boring >.< I hope this lakorn is good! Taew's doing so many remakes but so happy she has more lakorns, They're finally promoting her with some famous praek!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
interestin ... lol.. kekee glad taew has more roles xp.. >_< .. kekek mart.. indeed is buff kekekek..... thanks wishbone.. n hmmm kinda like ban sai thong hmmm interestin

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh cool! they are going to film soon. hope it air soon though. so happy Taew has more la korns. yay! from the title Dong Phoo Dee. Dong is like place/surrounding/area; Phoo Dee mean royal-high class. so it is like nang aek is surrounded by royal hi class people. my guess nang aek's character will be full of pride,won't let anyone criticize/insult her that easily.will be interesting!

tinah

sarNie Coma
this was one of the lakorn that tv3admin mention. so it is mart/taew!...im so happy that ch3 is promoting her cuz she sure got talent. yep, for sure this will air primetime. so its similar to ban sai thong?..that mean its a period drama too right.

not just the age gap but taew is really tiny while marts musular lol. oh wells, i think they might look cute togethet

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
dont even go there. i dont care much about age difference in relationship but maybe in lakorns i do care. i didnt even want to watch fon and chatchai lakorn, it was just not... no comment.
namfon p and chatchai lakorn was, how could i say it???? BORING, STUPID, IDIOT, ANNOYING AND MORE!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know if it will be a period time la korn but i think it will. yea never know maybe Mart+Taew will actually look cute together, we'll just have to wait and see. yea Taew is so tiny. heheh. i can't wait.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i know taew will look super tiny to mart, ahaha. yay finally a lakorn of taew that doesn't air mon-fri slot all of them were i hope this one won't since mart is praek i think it will be prime time for sure :D