"DONT TALK UNTIL THE PHONE GOES CLICK"

mo_dang00

sarNie Egg
I was driving to the park with my friend; we were supposely spending alone time together relaxing and chilling; just the two of us. It felt like just maybe something NICE is going to happen. Like him asking me to hang out with him at a park is like a dream come true. He's been so sweet to me lately as well and just very lovey to me. I picked him up and sitting in my car we chatted and fooled around a bit when his phone rings. One of his girl who supposely "FRIEND" after much trouble and anger among them two which I wont go thru called and they chatted ignoring me. I thought to myself its aites. Then he said something to me about a car that passed by and I spoke. Then out of rage his GIRL who is a "FRIEND" now started bitching on the other line. He calmed her down saying I was just his friend's sister and we were going to pick up some things. I thought to myself WTF! He hanged up his cell after telling her to chill and then he said to me "DONT TALK UNTIL THE PHONE GOES CLICK" I was furious when he said that to me. I then spoke with anger to him. "what the heck! I didnt even say 2 d*mn words and your stupid chick gets all worked up then she's f*cked. I thought you told me you two are just friends. Well apparently to me she's still your messed up wana be girlfriend cause friends dont get all feisty when another girl speaks." He said why was i getting to worked up for if I am just a friend too. My reason to getting mad is because I am getting so tired of always being the silent friend here around his girls. I mean come on. I can admit I do like my friend but I do have respect for him to. Each and every day I am wanting to let go but he comes forward fooling with me. When I show him my likeness he thinks I am an idiot. When I want to chill with him he makes me sound like I am so in love with him that I cant live without him. I mean I do like him but I dont make it sound like I cant live without him.
We fought all the way to the park and I sat there pissed off. We bought food too but it wasnt even worth it. I did speak to him only after when we almost got to his house. I said, "So you and your "FRIEND" how much does she call you now?" He tells me she been calling alot lately and they are just good friends. I just want to B**ch slap the F*cker so much right now. I cant stand it anymore. ahhh... I am so JEALOUS you can say because he LIES to me now. He told me she calls only once in a LONG time but whatever. I am so mad... I dont know what more to say.

ouchh. that must've sucked. :(
Yuppers! That musta hurt ALOT. If my friend did that to me I slap him hard across the face making sure I left my MARK! Being the SILENT friend as you mentioned... Aww... I couldnt do tat. Sorry to say butta he's BLIND to see... Someday he'll come around and see what's he missing... ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hun the best thing I would suggest is to let him go for awhile. You always being around is going to make it more obvious how you feel about him; and that girl she is more than a girl thats just a friend otherwise she wouldn't have tripped like that ..

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I think your friend has issues.
Find a new friend. :) Friends like that aren't worth keeping.

But it does sound like maybe you like him a little more than you say you do.
I have male friends with crazy possessive gf's and they don't have to ask me to keep quiet, I do it because I don't want to bring drama to them.
It's no big deal to me because I don't like them in that way, just friends.
Of course if they told me, as in COMMANDED me, to not 'talk until the phone clicks' I'd be peeved, but only because I don't like being told what to do.

next the boy. :lol:

you can still keep him as a friend, but romantically, you need to next him. if you want to remain friends with him, DO NOT ever spend one-on-one time with him UNTIL you are absolutely over the dude, and you are onto someone else. :D boy can only stress you out as much as you let him.

and if you think what he did was disrespectful, now would be a good time to disappear.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Buys are *ssholes...Don't even go near them if they're not nice and don't care for you. They'll only make you feel worse and want to wreck things up. Forget about him>.<! It will take a long while, but find somebody new... There are plenty out there...

noungning

Heartless
i agree with the recommendations, and i too have guy friends... i just don't talk when they're on the phone because i don't like to start drama either. but if they tell me to shut up, i'd have a problem haha...