Dung Duang Haruethai

alby

sarNie Hatchling
i am very excited about this lakorn, i did not finish the old version. kwan is beautiful and weir is very handsome. i hope this version is not too political.

max

sarNie Elites
I will only watch this because P'Weir is in here! Ahh! I just finished Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong and loved it so much! He is amazingly handsome and charming!

Honestly, Kwan matches this role more than Pinky, both appearance and acting wise so I'm not surprised why Kwan was chosen and not the other way around. And yes, Pinky is gorgeous as well but eh, there's no use of pulling someone else in for the roles when it's already been confirmed and began filming.

Especially, watching these clips of the cast in their full outfits, it makes it all more exciting.

i definitely agree! :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i'm unsure if i want to watch this lakorn or not even though my vier is in here but i'll wait until the teaser come out then i'll decide

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I didn't even see the old version :( .Well, I'm hoping to see this one.

It's not gonna air any soon.hehe. You'll probably have to wait for next year or this winter cuz this lakorn just filmed,right? ^^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is in the process of filming still. And even if this lakorn was finished filming, it depends if the authorities want to air it based on Kwan's conduct. If Kwan can just stay away from drama, I'm sure, Kwan's lakorns will continuously air for us to enjoy. But who knows, since Vier, one of Khun Dang's favorites leads this lakorn, we may get to watch it earlier than expected.

This version looks better than the older version already just judging from the cast and released clips.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah its still filming...vier said in this version there will be more sweet scenes between the pra-nangs and he said that he "pluem" kwan...awww how cute

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
yeah its still filming...vier said in this version there will be more sweet scenes between the pra-nangs and he said that he "pluem" kwan...awww how cute
Haha, Vier probably said that out of courtesy. It's his first time working with Kwan on a one to one without Win and Pancake. Funny, Win and Pancake switched pairs first. From the clips I've seen, Vier and Kwan are stiff towards one another. Perhaps filming after a while now, both have warmed up? That's totally cute. :p

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update guys...i really want to see this lakorn. hopefully, the won't make us wait too long.

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
i CANT WAIT. HE SMILE!!!!!!! gOSH HE SO CHARMING..... sHE SO BEAUTIFUL HOPE IS WAY BETTER THEN THE OLD ONE......... OLD ONE IS BORING.........

vallapa

sarNie Egg
Vier told the reporter that this version will have more romantic scene plus they add Nok
character to create a love triangle. It likes Nok loves Vier while Vier loves Kwan and of course, Kwan loves Vier.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Vier told the reporter that this version will have more romantic scene plus they add Nok
character to create a love triangle. It likes Nok loves Vier while Vier loves Kwan and of course, Kwan loves Vier.
haaaaaaaaaaaaah....very interesting....I was racking my brain to remember if they had any other female characters that was young in Num's and Nat's version ...so they added Nok's character to make it more Nam Nao...LOL....let the b$tch slapping fest begin....LOL j/k this is a proper princess type of lakorn probably won't be any slapping...but I hope there is a lot of sweet scenes and the ending better change from the older version too....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wier is pretty tall for kwan its funny she pair up with peak with darker skin then her when her is hella white haha yea can't wait it shouldn't be that boring like the old version