Dung Duang Haruethai

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^No one knows. It was supposed to air next this year but it changed, it changes all the time.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this is the 1st time kwan act with polyplus company even if i like kwan her lakorns sucks sorry but they give her lame storyline lued nai din omg after seeing more and more kwan character is so stupid and annoying and arnas and her have no chemsitry at all arnas is good but he not kwan peak shes better with that guy in sa noi 2 with oil even gayer and stupid her character is just too stupid all she does is argue and fight and pretend she not jealous of him and love him when she does same with lued nai din always hitting and crying annoying**** she not a great actress herself even her self says that but i think its just the role she gets and she need to work on her acting skills more***

maijune

SarNie Adult
if vier sing then it will be good...though he's not a professional singer but he can sing...i loves all songs he sangs in preng ruk ren fun korn...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
so meaning it air before slsr i thought this one air before slsr hopefully im right save the good for last to watch

fanny

sarNie Adult
i remember watch this lakorn when num and nat play together and i love it. i dont like this pairing...i would watch if they let araya and por n play. it should be more interesting than kwan and vier.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
so meaning it air before slsr i thought this one air before slsr hopefully im right save the good for last to watch
That is if nothing changes though. The piece of news said that Khun Dang plans on having this lakorn end the old year and welcome the new year but you know Ch. 7 has been nothing but BS lately so can't really count on it until they air it. -_-

Fanny, you haven't even seen the lakorn yet, why judge? It may turn out good. Plus, you should be happy, Araya's lakorn will be airing next anyway.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is set to air on December 22nd if nothing changes. Khun Dang really wants another Weir lakorn to air by the end of this year.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
This lakorn is set to air on December 22nd if nothing changes. Khun Dang really wants another Weir lakorn to air by the end of this year.

meaning it air everyday or after cee+cheer lakorn since the other 2 recently going air mos+chompoo and jui+new it should end after dec. 22nd hopefully want this out of the way :p and save slsr last the good one i more excited to see the one with stefan .... weir i dont like seeing him with kwan anymore he has so much love news with pancake getting annoy and boring me out dont feel like seeing his face either omg feels like hating on him -_-

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^It'll be airing after Cee and Cheer's lakorn ja.

Haha, I think Weir is cute but his personality, I'm that fond of. -_-

Vanida

Save World Save Life
exactly u read my mind he was cute before now he becoming popular with his gf pancake he acting so show off and cocky now urgggggggggggg

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Weir tries too hard to be funny and make those around him interested. Sorry, Weir is cute and all but gosh, there's something unattractive about him.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea aiyaja his unattractive b/c he show off his hot sexy popular ch7 neak gf pancake even he dont admit or show u can see it obvious plus vee says pinky and pancake are 2 hottest neak ch7 right now and agree but pinky all the wayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n kwan

^^ Pinky's a trillion times better than UGLY pancaked-face girl :( She acts too sissy and like she's cute but not n'eak material either. All the good n'eaks that Khun Deang doesn't promote should go to CH3 since CH3 promotes ALL their n'eaks, NOT only their special pick.

I'm starting to NOT like Khun Deang...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
^^ Pinky's a trillion times better than UGLY pancaked-face girl :( She acts too sissy and like she's cute but not n'eak material either. All the good n'eaks that Khun Deang doesn't promote should go to CH3 since CH3 promotes ALL their n'eaks, NOT only their special pick.

I'm starting to NOT like Khun Deang...

The storyline is must better too in Ch3. I always wanted to see Kwan with Ken and Chakrit. Pinky and Ken would be good too. -_- <_<