Dung Duang Haruethai

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn: Any of this in here?? Lol. Looks interesting! I like the pairing and I think New looks good with his long hair. Can't wait!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Hm, no :r-scene-pop-corn: but definitely loads of :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :spin: so tune in next week ja!

Officially 6 Days Left!

sarN

sarNie Granny
it cool dat he sing while playing hte piano ! In the old version the P"k play the piano which is the theme song of the lakorn but he didnt' sing

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness..this is going to be my first time watching these newbies...Kwan & Vier..i've neva seen a single lakorn of them...LOL..let alone..i probably wouldn't know who they are if i pass them..but goodnes..i ran into the teaser...it looks soo good...love the scenery..the custom...and i like the cast too..LOL

anywayz...anyone want to give me a summary or wat the title means..i remember watching the beginning of Num & Nat's version..i like the theme...but i thought i wuz very boring so i neva fiished it..plus..if i remember correctly there were some reallie bad green-screen or watever it was...

sarN

sarNie Granny
goodness..this is going to be my first time watching these newbies...Kwan & Vier..i've neva seen a single lakorn of them...LOL..let alone..i probably wouldn't know who they are if i pass them..but goodnes..i ran into the teaser...it looks soo good...love the scenery..the custom...and i like the cast too..LOL

anywayz...anyone want to give me a summary or wat the title means..i remember watching the beginning of Num & Nat's version..i like the theme...but i thought i wuz very boring so i neva fiished it..plus..if i remember correctly there were some reallie bad green-screen or watever it was...
the old version was boring lol but i like the scenery & song . Short summary . It about 3 kingdom -- don't rember the name.P'k is king/prince and his kingdom is on the mountain he was suppose to meet his princess bride from one of his neighbor Kingdom at the border line. The N'k brother was curious of the meeting and his ppl was standing from afar to witness the meeting. The bride didn't want to marry the P'k cuz she heard rumor dat the Kingdom is inhuman where they punish their prisoner by torturing the living hell out of htem and eating them fresh and the new king is a heartless monster and his ppl are barbaric . So, she got the cold feet and take off on her horse making her way into the N"k kingdom and dat when the brother came in time and save her and take her in . The p'k was angry dat his bride run off . So the p'k disguise himself and goes into the kingdom and he meet the N'k and was enchanted w/her beauty and later on he kidnap the N"K and their adventure start there as he travel back to his kingdom w/ her .The N"k thought the P'k was a cruel heartless person just like the rumor & she thought his ppl are barbaric and his kingdom is a inhuman place but as she live w/ him she realize it wasn't true the kingdom was a beautiful place & it's ppl aren't barbaric like rumor have it and P'k turn out to be a very caring & nobleman and love his country very much and the N'k fall in love w/him cuz of dat . In the lakorn the purposes of the kidnap cuz the P'k want to do a trade off bwt N"k for his bride dat runaway but the N"k brother refuse and dat the conflict bwt the two kingdom . In the old version there wasn't any war broke out they just talk about it . The brother & bride end u falling in love w/each other same goes with his sister & P"K :lol: . It was a happy ending.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah it was happy ending but they shouldn't ended just like that they should wait til p'ek get to n'ek kingdom and have them like hugging or something better...

this old version basically about talking within/send messages from kingdom to kingdom....but no war actually happen...you could say it's mainly focus on p'ek guided n'ek..travel or tour his whole kingdom...while on the way he have his messenger sent messages to n'ek brother to agreed about the trading(which is let the n'ek marry pe'k) to prevent from start a war between p'ek kingdom and n'ek kingdom...and also the fact that p'ek is so in love with n'ek...he wanted to do everything to keep n'ek in his kingdom...

i like this version though it's kind of boring....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
5 Days Left!

Oh, if this lakorn turns out good, I may sub it so heads up.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, this lakorn seems very interesting! i love kwan she's very beautiful, but there's no "r scene"? too bad, i like "r scene", they are always very funny...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nice!! So which lakorn is it replacing? So I can get myself ready.hehe. Luckily it's going to be winter break too.