Dung Duang Haruethai

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm not sure when exactly the time era is supposed to be but judging from the wardrobe, the era is probably around the 1400-1500's, the Medieval/Renaissance Era. And the difference in this version is, PP is aiming towards a more European appearance, thus the blonde/light hair styles the women have and the lavish European Castles too. While the men also have European boots, uniforms, and swords. So both versions share the same storyline, characters, and stuff but perhaps the timeline and location are different. I mean, they even played Lord of the Ring music in the scenes.

Num and Nat were more towards the Middle Eastern trends thus the head band and Nat's exotic jewels and outfits whereas this one, very European. ^_^ Either way, the wardrobe still looks fine. I guess, each wardrobe compliments each version. :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahhh darn!! I still haven't seen it yet :( . How many episodes so far? I'm going to dl it now!

Yeah, like Aiya said. It should be around the middle ages.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Rotmay is so cute!! i'm glad she got that part because in the old verison i like the second couple!! they are way cute with each other!!!

I need to watch this one now!! thanks for sharing

LOL, I asked Polyplus for you weird people :p. They said it wasn't supposed to air until the beginning of next year. I'm guessing Khun Deang wanted a Pancake lakorn for the New Year. Duh! She got her wish...Pancake's lakorn is airing for the New Year. I can't believe she's having another lakorn!!! She's already had like 5 lakorns already.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Eww. Another one? What is it this time? The one with Stefan or Oil? ... What's Rotmey's character here? I'm dling #1 but I'm watching #2 1st because it was done 1st and I'm kinda confused.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh my!! I think Weir id hecka hot!! Never thought I would actually like him, but damn! He's good looking!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
He is though. I love alluring eyes, his smile, his facial appearance along with the rest. The way he tugged Kwan down and was holding her... Man, I wish I was Kwan.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's up to Episode 3 already ja. Some have said that this lakorn is moving too slowly for them but I'm like, well, most lakorns don't build on the relationships as much. I mean, we as the audience are so used to the leads meeting and expect them to fall in love immediately without much elaboration. That's why I like this lakorn, we actually see how they grow from enemies/strangers to lovers. Plus, it's quite a simple storyline, there's not much mystery so love is the main theme that unites the kingdoms and stuff.

Pancake's lakorn with Oil will be airing soon and then later in the year, definitely the one with Stephan and for sure, 1-2 more after that. :rolleyes:

I like Kwan as the Princess, she has this arrogant and elegance to her that suits a Princess. Weir is cute and all but his eyebrows move way too much especially when he's mad. :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's up to Episode 3 already ja. Some have said that this lakorn is moving too slowly for them but I'm like, well, most lakorns don't build on the relationships as much. I mean, we as the audience are so used to the leads meeting and expect them to fall in love immediately without much elaboration. That's why I like this lakorn, we actually see how they grow from enemies/strangers to lovers. Plus, it's quite a simple storyline, there's not much mystery so love is the main theme that unites the kingdoms and stuff.

Pancake's lakorn with Oil will be airing soon and then later in the year, definitely the one with Stephan and for sure, 1-2 more after that. :rolleyes:

I like Kwan as the Princess, she has this arrogant and elegance to her that suits a Princess. Weir is cute and all but his eyebrows move way too much especially when he's mad. :lol:
I don't mind the lakorn moving slow. I think it's perfect. Most lakorns these days have the n'ek and pr'ek and the whole story line move so fast that it's not even fun to watch.

Doesn't matter with the list of the lakorns she has... Either way I'm not going to watch it. :rolleyes:

I don't like it when Weir sings. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Pancake is that bad but the way how they're promoting her like crazy and she's pulling in other members of her family into the ET circle based on her popularity isn't a great thing.

Weir only sounds nice during the chorus part, other verses, sounds like his voice strains a bit on the notes. I love the cute scenes between them but I would love to see less fighting and more mushy scenes. :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know she's not all hat bad, but they're doing it like crazy promoting her and all. Sometimes I wonder.

Still hate it when he sings. It's annoying and his voice isn't so great.lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wonder what ja Kristy? :p Well, she has connections, that's obvious plus fans support her too but still, overpromoting is a fault.

Haha, I finally caught up on all of my episodes and checked it at the rental stores too, it's up to DVD 02 already. Man, nothing beats the high quality DVDs. There were some moments when Kwan had tears that the online version didn't show so it's way better watching the DVDs. Even though I'm not much of a fan of Weir but he is pretty cute in this lakorn. Love all of his smirks. Can't wait to watch the next parts. ^_^

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
Wonder what ja Kristy? :p Well, she has connections, that's obvious plus fans support her too but still, overpromoting is a fault.

Haha, I finally caught up on all of my episodes and checked it at the rental stores too, it's up to DVD 02 already. Man, nothing beats the high quality DVDs. There were some moments when Kwan had tears that the online version didn't show so it's way better watching the DVDs. Even though I'm not much of a fan of Weir but he is pretty cute in this lakorn. Love all of his smirks. Can't wait to watch the next parts. ^_^
are rental DVDs really good?? omg. i wanna watch!! watching online irritates me(sometimes) cos the voice and the picture are like...way off(sometimes) and the pictures are not clear...do you know any thai lakorn rental stores in boston?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
are rental DVDs really good?? omg. i wanna watch!! watching online irritates me(sometimes) cos the voice and the picture are like...way off(sometimes) and the pictures are not clear...do you know any thai lakorn rental stores in boston?
Um, sorry I'm quite a ways from Boston but I'll upload the DVD quality versions soon. Yup, the DVD versions are way better, way clearer, and the audio is really good too. You can see so many things you missed in the online versions.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So true.lol. I haven't been to the store for a long time now, but the dvds are way, way better than online... I hate it when Rotmey cries. It's so annoying. Even I could do better. New looks ugly too. Maybe if they did something to the hair.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't think any hairstyle can save New, he's not that great looking and especially next to Weir, eak. :lol:

Rotmay is cute and all but yeah, her crying needs to stop. She needs to toughen up a bit. I mean, she's bold enough to run away from the wedding right? Nok's acting in this lakorn is better than LND. Nok is strong and solid with her eyes.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
:( ... i hope they have a store in boston soon....*sighs* i so jealous!! guess i'll have to wait till i get back to thailand and buy pirated ones.... ;) hehehe

i thought new looks good in this lakorn(lol. i like new, so im being kinda bias here.LOL.I LOVE HIS VOICE!! lol) but i think he'll look better if his wig is shorter...rodmay...........................her crying does irritate me sometimes...but i guess this set of princesses is kinda weaker(sorry, im comparing again...) cos the older version, even princess mannisala(sp?) was stronger and didnt cry this easily...but the older version's princes WAS scary....even the prince(new's character) wasnt as charming and appealling as new(HAHAA..im being bias again.LOL)