Easy Fortune Happy Life

cecilia

Staff member
^i know huh. he always think about his 80 MILLION money.
he used her to get it -- i hope when she learn the truth, she'll teach him a PAIN LESSON :clap:

i thought it was cute of him getting jealous when he pick up the phone with Roy on the other end, yelling at her for leaving his place in mess, not fixing the blanket either. This make him super JEALOUS and mad. Poor guy, he's falling for her and still dont' know about it .. i didn't see him do this kind of act with his girflriend. I like Roy's character in here. he looks very handsome all shaven.

btw, anyone wonder if they slept together OR NOT? .. with him and his girlfriend relationship, i think the scratch marks on his back was not done by FuAn but his girlfriend, or could it be FuAn since she's wearing his shirt???

really can't wait for episode 7 :wub:
she caught them in bed :eek:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Epsiode 6 was awesome. Gosh this drama is like :rolleyes: :wub: :angry: :( :lmao: :drool: :spin: :wacko: :loool: :arrg:

LOL I hope she does catch him in bed with his gf. Most likely he will come up with a smart ass excuse LMAO... you know how it is with this tricky preview LOL...

He is so falling in love with her, but he is still the biggest douche ever!!!

Ceci, I don't think they did the deed. Maybe he got scared of her when she f-ed him up and just slept next to her because he got too tired to fight her. LMAO!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. you know what had just came in my head when i read that last sentence,
they were eating them alcohol chocolate candies --- maybe she was drunk, vomit out, got on him and that's how the clothes got transfer to her ..
i still curious about the SCRATCH MARKS on his back .. where did all of these come from? .. can't be with his girlfriend.

as for his designer cousin -- wonder what his s3xual orientation is b/c he does not seem to care about the whole FU AN chase LOl ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe Fu An did it LMAO... We need sarN, she will determine if they did the deed or not- she is the EXPERT :loool: The switching clothes, I believe it was part of his evil plan. I was hoping something like Fated to Love You (ceci you should know what I am talking about lol). Gosh talking about FTLY, I haven't finished it. I just stopped somewhere in the middle LMAO...

I was thinking the same too, I think Yang Yang might be GAY :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. Da feng think Yang Yang is gay too Lol but he have no nature of such traits shown yet thats' why, i'm debating on his case.

I would so love to see a FTLY moves done by DAFENG --- or to see FUAN react to him since she's so inlove with him already.
ACTUALLY, i WAS EXPECTING to see them MAKINGOUT like crazy b/c i want to see a little JOY in his cold life in the end but i guess, i only get the scratch marks :( i want to see some proof that the deed was done and that there's hope for little news somewhere in any of the episodes ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
ACTUALLY, i WAS EXPECTING to see them MAKINGOUT like crazy b/c i want to see a little JOY in his cold life in the end but i guess, i only get the scratch marks :( i want to see some proof that the deed was done and that there's hope for little news somewhere in any of the episodes ^^
:loool: I don't think Fu An has fallen in love with him yet but is getting there. I think her feelings still needs to built up. So sad, I really wanted the make out scene but I guess the producer wanted us to be in the dark for awhile. I just hope it doesn't end up like Fated to Love You. The beginning was awesome but then it just got blah to me. That is also a reason why I stopped.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao such a coincidence.. i just finished fated to love you... and is in love with ethan/joe.. :wub: :wub: hehe lol...

hmm.. sadly ive gotten lazy on this drama... but roy is too irresistable... >_<.. i wish he didnt shave yet.. T_T.. he looks too innocent now hehe.. but still badass lol..

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i like roy, he's one hot looking man .. either shave or unshave, he still looks hot ..

on a side note, it's the hair and the black clothes that remind us girls of Mike He ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
SHHHH... NO CECI NO.....
lol... i personally like roy better than mike...

lol... girl.. roy has totally stole my attention...
i just started watching woody shanbo... n gosh.. roy.. **whooo**.. totall hottness.. >_<... lol..
man i havent been watching lakorns these days because im watching taiwanese dramas lol...

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm switching on/off between these two -- chinese/thai

Roy is good looking in here -- shave or unshave .. but i'm liking the JERK P'EK more :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i super loved blue in the outsiders...
HE IS HOT IN HERE!!!!!
**coughcough** but sadly,.... ROY stole the spotlight from him in my eyes lol...
argh the only thing i hate bout roy's dramas is that you hardly get to see him at all.... >_< argh...

fun

Expired Sarnie
SHHHH... NO CECI NO.....
lol... i personally like roy better than mike...

lol... girl.. roy has totally stole my attention...
i just started watching woody shanbo... n gosh.. roy.. **whooo**.. totall hottness.. >_<... lol..
man i havent been watching lakorns these days because im watching taiwanese dramas lol...
I love MIKE HE. I love Roy but he can't beat Mike He.

^i'm switching on/off between these two -- chinese/thai

Roy is good looking in here -- shave or unshave .. but i'm liking the JERK P'EK more :lol:
I know, I like my sadistis/jerk pra ek. OMG Ceci you should watch Shining Inheritance [kdrama] the romance is pretty slow but it will be worth it. The main guy isn't all that good looking but he grows on you and now I am just absolutely in love with him. You will just love his grandma LMAO and hate his so called girlfriend (not really his girlfriend, she just assume so lol)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
mike is alrite..... but i feel like he and rainy alwaise play the exact same characters.. >_<..

fun ur watching shining inheritance rite now...

lol.. im still debating if i wanna watch it.. saw a teeny bit...

i super love bae soo bin... hehe..
he totally kills lee seung ki in my eyes lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
At first it was Soo Bin, but then Sueng Ki in the end, won my heart. Soo Bin's character really irritates me. I hate it when a guy likes a girl that he knows does not love him but another guy. And in the end, they become jerks in my eyes. I swear in every Korean drama there is always a guy like that which pisses the hell out me LMAO... Watch it. I am like in agony waiting for this coming episodes. I am OVERLY obsessed with Shining Inheritance. I so love the grandma. She treats her family like crap but she was only doing it from concern. She didn't want them to suffer so she wants to make them learn to live on their own. My mouth drop open when she said get out if you don't want to work. Get out of my house. LMAO... I was like dang. His mother and sister is just LOL... I swear they are like the stupidest people in the world lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I am so disappointed in episode 7. Kind of boring and dragging. Loosing interest already. Hopefully they pick up the pace.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 8 is another disappointing episode. I think I am getting to the phase again where I thought the beginning is very good and then it starts to drag. I will give next week another chance but most likely I might give up until it finishes airing but I am afraid I won't pick up on it again like how it happen to Fated to Love You. I really need to finish it by the way but I am not in the mood.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i havent even been watching this drama.. because of my laziness...
i was already losing interest since ep 5....

fun

Expired Sarnie
They need to hurry up with the romance... episode 7&8 focus too much on Pi Dan. Those two episode was useless and boring lol... It makes me wonder how many episode this drama has. It better not be over 12 cause it is already dragging big time.

supakelvin

sarNie Egg
I like it so far....but its TV rating isn't so good....only around 4.

According to the news I read, there are going to have 15 episodes B)