Emmi's Art

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
It's been awhile since I made a new banner. I thought I started a topic here awhile back but I guess I was wrong. I will be posting old banners that I have done and new ones. The new ones are wayyyy better then the old ones because those were when I was learning. Now that I am taking classes on design they have gotten better. Bare with me. Feel free to use any of them. And I take requests also. Enjoy ッ

Iya

sarNie Adult
beautiful work. i love the kwan usuamanee set and your Hong Fah set. i think i need to work on some too since seeing you're inspire something in me again. i haven't made any in a while. thanks for sharing and keep up the good work. :)

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
beautiful work. i love the kwan usuamanee set and your Hong Fah set. i think i need to work on some too since seeing you're inspire something in me again. i haven't made any in a while. thanks for sharing and keep up the good work. :)
awww thanks. I'm glad you are going to take up artwork again. I'll be waiting to see your work :]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
EM!! I'm so glad you finally decided to come back & do your artworks again ;) Not only will I be seeing you on FB but I'll be seeing you here at SW too. LOL. Omg, I'm so in love with your OM banner! I'm ready to steal that & use it but you're already using it :/ Do make more banners on Ommi please :D