English Titles to Thai Lakorns

Leh Ratree = Trick Of The Night
Dung Sawan Saab = As If Heaven Casted
Neung Nai (Suang) = One In (*can I have the Thai words, cause I'm not sure they're a lof of 'suang' and I'm not sure which one).
Badarn Jai = Aquatic Heart (the 'real' meaning to that lakorn is 'Evilness In The Deepest Part Of My Heart').

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ow, does anyone translate for me the meaning of the lakorn with oil and kwan? sorry, i don't know how write it in english phonetic, please. i really love this lakorn and always want to know what it the meaning of his title.

Sure ja :p

Khing Gor Rah, Kah Gor Reang:
Hmm, well yes my cousin explained it as (all together, sorry) "One is bad, the other is worse", something like that :) Like they're both bad keke.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
So weird they used "Chain of love" for Oom ruk since "So saneha" (starring Oil Thana and Aum Patcharapa) means "chain of love".

^^ Yep yep that's so true :p (but doesn't Sanaeha means something like the aura surrounding people that make other people like them? I didn't know how to say that in English, haha I couldn't find the exact word).

Um, King Kaew Kar Fark means something along the lines of (if word by word) Crystal Branch, and an unexpected one I think. Cause "Kar Fark" is something that if a bird poos on the branch of a tree and the branch grows from there, it becomes a different tree. That's "Kar Fark". And like Crystal Branch is valuable, so like one is valuable and the other is unexpected.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So weird they used "Chain of love" for Oom ruk since "So saneha" (starring Oil Thana and Aum Patcharapa) means "chain of love".
Geesh that is weird O_O Both titles are same in englsih but totally diff in thai. I don't get how that works at all.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Leh Ratree = Trick Of The Night
Dung Sawan Saab = As If Heaven Casted
Neung Nai (Suang) = One In (*can I have the Thai words, cause I'm not sure they're a lof of 'suang' and I'm not sure which one).
Badarn Jai = Aquatic Heart (the 'real' meaning to that lakorn is 'Evilness In The Deepest Part Of My Heart').
Suang is heart. It's a cute title cause Ken's name is Nueng hheheheh

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Borisat Bumbat Kaen:
Company To Cure/Make Better(?) Revenge.
i knew it was Company something..aww..cool so is it company to cure or to revenge?

Suang is heart. It's a cute title cause Ken's name is Nueng hheheheh
tat's cute "One in the Heart"..or since Ken is named Nueng..then it can also be renamed "Ken in the Heart"...lol..i like tat second one better :wub:

okay...how about Roy Leh Sanea Rai..someone was trying to explain it to me..but kinda juz confused me :wacko:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Pinky's:

- Nong Miew Kearl Petch (Little Kitten with Diamond Teeth)
- Thida Satan (Satan's Daughter)
- Sao Noi Roy Larn (Millionaire Little Girl)
- Suparb Buruth Chao Din (Down-To-Earth Gentleman)
- Jao Ying Lum Sing (Singing Princess)
- Suparb Buruth Satan (Evil Gentleman)
- Talad Nam Dumnern Ruk II (Water Market of Love II)

As for Sawan Biang, my mother translated it as 'Crooked Heaven', because biang ment like crooked (not going the right way). I don't understand why people translate Jum Leuy Ruk as 'Defendant of Love', since it's actually 'Prisoner of Love', since jum leuy means prisoner. Duang Duang Haruthai means 'As If You Were My Heart', something like that. Umm, Rahut Rissaya means 'Code of Jealousy'. Buppae Leh Ruk means something along the lines of 'Destiny Love'. I don't know how to explain leh in English though. As for Siang Luang Siang Ruk, it means 'Risk Lie, Risk Love', since luang means something that is not the truth, like 'lokluang'. Plik Din Su Dao actually means 'Turn Dirt to Reach for the Stars'. Dao Bpeun Din means 'Dirt-Ridden Star'. Pleang Din Klin Dao kind of means something like, 'Dirt Song, Floral Scent'. Tarng Chang Peuk means 'Path of the Albino Elephant'. Yeuy Fah Tah Din means, according to my maid, 'Laugh at the Sky, Challenge the Dirt' (making it along the lines of someone not being scared of anything).

That's enough for now. If you need any translations of any other lakorns, I'd be happy to help you. If I don't know it, I'll get it to you ASAP by asking my mother or my maids :)
thanx for translations stardust!..i still cant believe you have maids!! what do you do for a living?? seriously, cause i need to get a job with you

LOL my mom's owner of spring company and my father have a research center and museum about medicine to cure cancer (he also makes the medicine and sells it to those rich people and some Thai dara...but the old ones keke). Oh ya but I live at my uncle's house; he's like something in Caltex (Chevron Texaco).