Even if the Sky Tumbles (Tau Hai Fah Pung Salai) - CH.9 [27APRIL2013]

Chapter Seven
 ​
"Chalida!"
Nadech smiled brightly and ran up to her.
"How are you? How have you been? I've missed you."
Chalida smiled.
"I've missed you too but I am happy where I am now. You should worry about yourself, though."
"Worry about myself? What do you mean about that?"
"Before you can understand you must listen because if you don't listen how are you going to understand?"
"I don't get what you mean, Da."
Chalida smiled again.
"Give P'Mark a chance," she said.
And then she turned around and vanished.
"Da! Da! DA!"
Nadech opened his eyes and realized that he was sitting straight up in bed, sweat covered his face, and he was shaking all over. He had just had the most realistic dream ever. Nadech looked around his room as if he expected Chalida to be nearby. Then, he shook his head and wiped the sweat off of his face.
"Chalida," he said to himself. "What are you trying to tell me?"

***TO BE CONTINUED***

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
love your ff thatsoasianchick, its so well written, i cant wait 4 more....and hoping u'll pair yadech.... thk u so much 4 sharing !

[CHAPTER SEVEN CONTINUED, 11 MARCH 2013]
 ​
Nadech got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face. It was only 2 am but he was wide awake now. He couldn't just fall back asleep without thinking about the strange dream he had just had. Why did Chalida want him to give Mark a chance? What does that even mean? A chance for what?
Nadech grabbed his phone off the nightstand and unplugged it from the charger. He wanted to talk to Mark but hesitated on whether or not to call. Even though he was unsure if Mark wanted to talk about Chalida, he felt that Mark should know. Surprisingly, Mark answered the phone on the second ring.
"I can't sleep either," said Mark through the phone.
"Why?" asked Nadech. "Natwara keeping you up?"
He didn't want to sound too friendly.
"You know damn well I don't stay with Natwara," said Mark. "I'm gonna go out and grab a drink at the bar. If you wanna talk, come join me."
Mark hung up before Nadech said anything else. Nadech changed into casual clothes and headed out to meet Mark. It had been a few months since he and Mark hung out and Nadech now felt a bit relieved after calling up his best friend. They were best friends not enemies on a battlefield.

"I don't blame you for being angry at me," said Mark, when Nadech sat down next to him at the bar.
Nadech was silent.
"I really don't know what to do anymore," Mark continued. "I don't love Natwara and I just wanted you to know that. Or, at least I thought you knew that."
"But she's carrying your child now," said Nadech.
He ordered a drink from the bartender.
"I...I'm...not sure," said Mark. "I'm not sure if that baby is really mine. It's not that I don't want to take responsibility for it but I just want to be sure about it first. I would never, in my life, think about that kind of relations with Natwara."
"Natwara never loved me," said Nadech.
"What?" asked Mark.
Nadech sighed and turned to Mark.
"If she loved me, she wouldn't do that to me," said Nadech. "Same goes to you. If you were my friend, you wouldn't do such things to me either."
"I lost my mind," said Mark. "I told you I don't even remember what happened."
"It's too late now," said Nadech.
"No, it's not too late," said Mark. "Give me a four months and we'll all know the truth."
"Why four months?" asked Nadech. "I came here tonight because I wanted and expected to know the truth now."
"Because the paternity test can only be done after the baby is born in order to not harm the baby," said Mark.
"What...you are...no, you're not saying...
"I am," said Mark, finally. "It's not that I don't trust Natwara but I don't trust myself. I'm the one that's not ready."
Nadech gulped. Should he believe that Mark is the father of Natwara's baby? Is this what Chalida was trying to tell him? To give Mark a chance to prove himself?
Somewhere across the bar, a couple was arguing in the corner. Nadech and Mark recognized the woman at once.
"Natwara!" gasped Mark.
"Who is that guy?" asked Nadech. "Why are they fighting?"
Mark and Nadech slipped off their bar stools and hid themselves nearby to spy on Natwara. What the hell was she doing at a bar this late into the night? Plus, she is pregnant!
"What is she doing here?" asked Nadech.
They witnessed Natwara hand a yellow envelope to the guy. He refused to take it.
"I'm happy now, alright?!" exclaimed Natwara. "If you love me, you need to let me go!"
"I'm not letting you go when I know that baby is mine!" the guy bellowed back, tearfully.
Mark and Nadech exchanged looks. Both were speechless.
"What are you two doing?"
The squeaky female voice behind them made Mark and Nadech jump. It was Kim and Yaya, the daughters of their business partner. Mark and Nadech grabbed each girl and put one hand over their mouths.
"Shh!" said Nadech in a loud whisper.
He tried to keep the wiggling Yaya still while Mark held onto Kim to keep her quiet. They wanted to hear and see this feud between Natwara and that unknown guy.
"Mark! Nadech!"
Too late. Natwara was now storming towards them. Yaya and Kim pushed the two guys towards Natwara and they too, recognized Natwara at once.
"What are you two doing here?" asked Natwara.
She noticed Yaya and Kim behind them.
"Oh so you're sneaking around in the night now?!" she bellowed at Mark.
Natwara charged towards Kim but Mark caught her. He gently pushed her away from them.
"I should ask you this question!" exclaimed Mark. "I heard your conversation with that guy."
Mark pointed at the unknown guy next to Natwara.
"What're you...
"It's good that you're here now!" said the guy with a loud voice.
"Pope, what're you saying?" asked Natwara. "Shut up, now! Just leave!"
"Mai!" bellowed Pope. "If these two hi-so guys are the reason that you're pushing me away, then I have every right to let them know what's been going on between us."
"Go on then!" shouted Nadech.
Natwara tried to cover Pope's mouth.
"Natwara is mine!" bellowed Pope.
"Oy, go ahead and take her," said Yaya. "I don't understand who would want to claim a nutty woman like that, anyway."
She and her older sister, Kim laughed while Mark tried to get them to hush.
"You bitch!" screamed Natwara. "This has nothing to do with you two. Get the hell out before I...
"Before you what?" asked Nadech. "You have no reason and right to make them leave!"
"What did you say?" Mark asked Pope.
"I said...
"Oh, my stomach!" screeched Natwara, falling on the ground. "My stomach hurts!"
She seemed to be really in pain but too bad unbeknownst to everyone, she was faking. Faking so that Pope wouldn't say anything else that could bring upon an misunderstanding between her and Mark.
All three guys rushed to Natwara. Pope pushed them both out of the way.
"Go away!" Natwara yelled at Pope.
"Nat," said Pope. "I'm sorry."
"GO AWAY!" bellowed Natwara from the top of her lungs.
"I think we'd better take her to the hospital," Nadech said to Mark.
"We'll go too," said Kim.
"No!" said Mark and Nadech simultaneously to the sisters.
"You two have nothing to do with this," said Nadech.
Mark carried Natwara out to Nadech's car and got into the front seat with Nadech, who was the driver. Natwara pretended to be unconscious in the back seat.
"Can you drive any faster man?" Mark asked Nadech.
"Why are you so worried since you know the truth now?" asked Nadech. "I want to hear it from her again and plus, the baby is innocent. Whether or not, it's mine, I must be worried anyway."
"I know," said Nadech. "I hope the baby is okay too."

Nadech and Mark waited in the waiting room while Natwara was taken care of by the doctors and nurses in the ICU.
"Why is it taking so long?" asked Mark, pacing up and down in front of the ICU door. 
"Jai yen yen si wa," said Nadech. "They're going to take care of her. Don't worry."
"Do you think she had anything to drink at the bar earlier?" Mark asked Nadech.
"I don't know," Nadech shrugged. "I hope she knows better."
"I'm so worried," said Mark.
"Even though you know that the baby isn't yours?" asked Nadech. "Look man, I called you up tonight because Chalida came to me."
"What?" asked Mark, with a confused look.
"I...I dreamed of Chalida," said Nadech finally. "She told me to give you a chance and I think this is what she means. For me to give you a chance to prove that you're not the father."
"That's insane," said Mark.
"Why?" asked Nadech.
"Because she came to me too," replied Mark.
Nadech's eyes widened.
"She told me to give Natwara a chance," said Mark. "I didn't know what she meant but now I do."
This was probably the most unbelievable thing ever. If they hadn't known Chalida any better, this definitely sounded like something she would say and her appearance in both of their dreams the same night couldn't be a coincidence.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
As much as i'm enjoying da sista lol they are so annoying hehehe! Cant wait to read more! Thanks for da update :D

@Sweet_09- Lol. Yeah, that's the point. They gotta be annoying enough to grasp Mark and Nadech's attention. And not to mention, they're also nosy. Hahaha!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u thatsoutherasianchick, so nice 2 read yr update.  i'll continue 2 wait 4 next chapter, love ur fluent writing skills !

Chapter Eight
 ​
There could possibly be nothing worse than waiting outside the ICU for a whole hour only to hear that nothing was wrong with Natwara. Nothing at all according to the doctor who told Mark and Nadech Natwara's condition in person. He was accompanied by a nurse holding a clipboard and after the doctor told Mark and Nadech the information they needed to know, she shook her head and walk back into the ICU.
"That's it?" asked Nadech. "But she screamed as if she were in inexplicable pain. Turns out, she's alright?"
"It's great that she and the baby are okay," said Mark. "Come on, let's go see her."
"I'm not going," said Nadech. "She wouldn't want to see me. The person that she wants right now is only you."
"I'm not going in there alone," said Mark. "If you don't go in there with me, how else are we going to force the truth from her? Now that she's okay, I want to know what happened tonight and I want you to hear it too."
Nadech carefully thought for a moment and nodded. They both went into the ICU room to see Natwara, who was looking like a normal pregnant woman on the stretcher.
"Mark," she whined.
Her eyes rolled onto Nadech.
"What are you doing here?" she asked Nadech.
"If I said I was worried, would you believe me?" Nadech shot back.
"That's enough," said Mark. "Let's not go there."
He turned back to Natwara, took a deep breath and exhaled.
"Nat, what were you doing in that club?" Mark asked. "And who was that guy you were talking to?"
"You didn't come in here to see me," said Natwara. "You came in here to question me. Why? You never trusted me, did you?"
"I asked you first," said Mark. "Don't take things the wrong way. Just answer me truthfully."
"I...I...uh...
"I am Natwara's husband."
Mark and Nadech turned around to see the guy they saw in the club earlier. He walked slowly towards Mark and stopped.
"Who are you?" asked Mark.
"Ch...chai, who are you?" asked Natwara, pretending not to recognize Pope.
"Aow, how can you pretend not to know him when you were talking to him earlier at the club?" asked Nadech.
"Get out Nadech!" shrieked Natwara, pointing at the door.
"I'm not going anywhere," said Nadech, folding his arms. "I'm not going anywhere until I know the truth."
"The truth is I'm Natwara's husband," said Pope. "My name is Pope and Natwara and I...
"Yood! Yood diew nee!" exclaimed Natwara angrily.
"Nat, no matter what you say, I'm not going to let you do this anymore," said Pope. "I want them to know the truth and I want you to face the truth too."
"Get out! Get out!" yelled Natwara.
"Nat, calm down," said Mark. "Don't forget there's a baby inside of you."
"And you should know," Pope went on. "That baby isn't yours."
"If it's not mine then who's is it?" asked Mark.
"You're a clever guy," said Pope. "You should've already guessed by now who that baby belongs to."
"It's yours," said Nadech.
Mark turned to Natwara and stopped her from throwing the telephone nearby.
"Nat, how could you do this?" he asked her, grabbing the telephone. "Why did you lie to me?"
Natwara was trembling out of fear. She threw her arms around Mark's waist and shook her head.
"I wasn't lying to you," she said repeatedly. "I wasn't lying to you."
"Nat, let go of me," said Mark. "Let go."
He uncoiled her arms from his waist and stepped back. Pope stepped towards Natwara and hugged her tightly.
"Let go of me aie baa!" screeched Natwara. "Let go of me!"
"Nat, stop it," said Pope, softly. "For the past few months, I watched you walk out of my life. Now, I won't let that happen anymore because of I cannot bear the pain. It's too much and it's killing me alive. No matter what kind of woman you are, I will still love you but all I need is for you to give me a chance."
Mark and Nadech watched on.
"Let's go," said Nadech, patting Mark's shoulder. "It's no use for us to stay here now."
Mark and Nadech walked out of the room leaving Natwara and Pope to reconcile. At least that's what they hoped the couple would do. When they were outside the hospital, the Harding sisters seemed to be on their way into the building.
"Aow," said Kim. "Why aren't you with your wife?"
"I'm the one that should question you," said Mark. "What are you two doing here?"
"To see if that crazy woman is okay," replied Yaya. "It would make us feel very sad if something happened to her baby. It's partially our fault too."
"Chai," said Nadech. "It is your fault. If you two hadn't shown up, none of this probably wouldn't have happened."
"Alright, alright," said Mark.
He leaned into Nadech's left ear.
"Let's not cross them," he whispered. "Remember Mr. Harding is our business partner and we cannot lose him."
"Gaw dai," said Nadech aloud. "What do you plan on doing to these two?"
"Do what?" asked Kim.
"Come on," said Mark. "We'll drive you home."
"But I haven't ate anything yet!" Yaya whined.
"Nee khun! Can't you wait a few more hours for breakfast?" asked Nadech.
"Mai dai!" exclaimed Yaya. "Usually back at our home, this would be right around lunch time."
"Aow na, please take us to get something to eat," Kim begged. "We can't fall asleep. The time here is so different from...
"Aow la," said Mark. "Fine, we're driving you back to the hotel after you two eat."
"We'll think about it," said Yaya.
"Aow hey, what does that mean?" asked Nadech.
"Well we might wanna go out," replied Yaya.
"No," said Mark. "If something happens to you two, how are we going to explain to Mr. Harding?"
"My sister and I are very cautious," said Yaya. "We'll be fine."
"Aie Mark, I feel like we're wasting a lot of time," said Nadech. "We have a meeting with Mr. Harding tomorrow too. I suggest we take them straight home."
"But I'm hungry!" they exclaimed simultaneously.
Mark was about to lose his mind and by the looks of it, Nadech had already lost it. He was trying so hard to be patient with these two women. It was already 1 am and standing there talking back to the two brats weren't going to do any good. On the flipside, Mark and Nadech were now best buds again. Even if the sky tumbled, there couldn't be anything much worse because their brotherly relationship was back on course. If they were going to be bossed by these two girls, then be it.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u 4 this enjoyable update thatsouthernasianchick ! finally da truth is out and yes da two siz r annoying but funny ! ive enjoyed and will look forward next update, thank u 4 yr time and efforts in sharing !

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, I'm so loving this fanfic as you can see many people like it too. Haha, you're just great with words and expalining. :) i'll wait patiently to read more.

Chapter Nine
 ​
"Khun Noo! Khun Noo ka!"
Mark squinted his eyes a few times before opening them fully. He was sleeping on his stomach with arms under his pillows for a comfortable head support. He slept good, like a baby.
"Khun Noo ka!"
Mark could hear his nanny, Bpa Sri call out to him from outside his bedroom door but he was so tired that he did not want to get up. He was so worn out from being out all night.
"Khun Noo ka! Khun Noo!"
"Krub," Mark croaked.
He didn't move a muscle.
Panic-stricken, Bpa Sri whipped out the set of house keys and found the one to unlock Mark's room. She came in and saw that Mark was still in bed.
"Khun Noo ka," she said softly. "Are you alright?"
"I'm fine," replied Mark. "Just tired."
"Did you not sleep well last night?" asked Bpa Sri.
"I didn't sleep at all," said Mark, closing his eyes.
Bpa Sri was shocked. She sat down next to him and put one hand over his forehead.
"You're not warm," she said to him.
"I'm not sick," said Mark, eyes still closed. "I got home like two hours ago."
"Arai na ka?!" exclaimed Bpa Sri, jumping from the bed. "Where did you go? What did you do?"
Mark groaned and finally managed to sit up.
"It's a looong story," he said. "I don't want to explain it."
"Is Khun Natwara okay?" Bpa Sri asked, with a worried look.
"Oh she's fine," replied Mark. "What time is it?"
He didn't feel like jerking his head to the right side at his nightstand to look at the digital clock.
"It's almost 10 am now," replied Bpa Sri.
That's when Mark jerked his head over to the digital clock. He had to make sure that was the right time he had heard. Indeed, it was. Mark jumped out of bed as if he was electrocuted.
"What's wrong?" asked Bpa Sri.
"Oho, Bpa, why didn't you wake me up?" asked Mark. "I have a meeting with a foreign business partner today at 11!"
"I didn't want to disturb you and besides, you usually wake up at 7," replied Bpa Sri. "I figured you just wanted to sleep in today but I got worried when you...
"Alright, I'm gonna go jump in the shower," said Mark, hastily. "You don't have to set the table for breakfast; I won't have time to eat it."
Bpa Sri looked on wildly as Mark rushed into the bathroom. She shook her head, walked out his room, and closed the door.

After parking his car in the usual, designated spot on the upper level of the parking garage of the company, Mark literally ran up to the entrance and bumped into Nadech on the way.
"Hey, gae aeng ler wa!" exclaimed Nadech.
"Gaw chai dee," said Mark automatically. "You're late."
"You too," said Nadech.
"Well, let's go," said Mark. "Mr. Harding is waiting."
"Uh chai," said Nadech, opening the door.
The two men rushed in and caught the nearest elevator.
"Raw duay krub!" Nadech called out.
The elevator door opened again and the first thing the two guys noticed were the Hardings. Yes, the Hardings. All of three of them, father and two daughters smiling brightly before Nadech and Mark.
"Good morning," said Mr. Harding, cheerfully.
"Good morning," said Mark and Nadech, simultaneously.
Mark checked his watch. It was 11:01 AM.
"Sorry for being late," began Mr. Harding. "I had to wake the girls up."
Kim and Yaya yawned and winked at Nadech and Mark. The guys tried not to make eye contact with the sisters. Finally, the elevator door opened.
"After you," said Mark, after the Hardings.
Nadech followed and Mark then stepped out of the lift.
"Mark!"
Mark and Nadech recognized that pitchy voice. They did not turn around to see who it was but instead stood there frozen on the spot.
"That woman from last night," Yaya whispered to Kim.
"What is she doing here?" asked Kim, also in a whisper.
"No doubt about that," replied Yaya. "She's after her baby daddy."
Natwara must've heard because she shot a mean look at the sisters. Seeing that their father, Mr. Harding was there, she ignored them and walked up to Nadech and Mark, who both turned around with uncomfortable facial expressions.
"Nat," said Mark. "What are you doing here? This is a business professional environment. I will not let you create chaos here."
"Chai si," said Nat. "I am a bitch. I am an evil witch."
"Nat, stop it right now," said Nadech. "People are staring."
"I don't care!" exclaimed Natwara.
She looked past Mark and Nadech onto Yaya and Kim.
"Oh," said Nat, with a fake smile. "It's because of those two girls chai mai?"
Now, she wanted to fake cry.
"Nat, please stop it," said Mark. "We're over."
"I won't let it be!" Natwara shouted. "You made a promise with me...
"Nat, please," said Nadech.
"This has nothing to do with you!" she shouted at Nadech.
"Oh, or is it because you're jealous of Mark and you want me back?" she asked Nadech.
"Even if you came back begging for me accept you again, I won't even waste my time looking at you," said Nadech, calmly in a low tone.
Natwara exploded. Like a lunatic, she was screaming angrily at the top of her lungs. She swung her arms wildly at Nadech but Mark stepped in between them and grabbed her.
"What's going on?" asked Mr. Harding.
He must've asked this a few times but all of the attention was on Natwara. Mark turned around and excused himself politely then dragged Natwara out.
"Khun Nadech," said Mr. Harding. "What's all this?"
"Oh I'm so sorry," said Nadech, apologetically. "The woman is Natwara, an old friend of mine. She is going through a period of depression and has no one to turn to so occassionally, she has panic attacks...
"No need to explain," said Mr. Harding, in a worried tone. "You should go help Khun Prin take care of her."
Nadech nodded and thanked the man.
"Diew," said Yaya.
Nadech immediately sensed danger. He turned around slowly and looked at the sisters.
"Krub," he said.
Yaya and Kim turned to their father.
"Daddy, I think we should help," Yaya said to her father. "That woman is very pitiful."
Her father smiled and nodded.
"Go on, my dears," he told his daughters.
Yaya and Kim turned around and followed Nadech around the corner, only to be stopped by him.
"What're you two thinking?!" exclaimed Nadech. "And don't tell me you're seriously wanting to help because I don't believe you!"
"You want to take care of that woman, right?" Yaya asked.
"Chai," replied Nadech. "And not to be rude but you two are no help!"
"You're looking down on us!" exclaimed Kim. "We have an idea."
"Yeah, well no," said Nadech before they could even suggest any ideas. "You two shouldn't get involved with this. You have nothing to do with this matter at all and I don't want you guys to get in trouble. Better stay out of it."
"It seems like you two are the ones in trouble," said Yaya, pointing a finger and Nadech's chest. "We're just trying to help untangle your mess."
"Was last night not enough?" asked Nadech. "She's a pregnant woman! At least pity her baby!"
"We know that we were a part of cause last night," said Kim. "And that's why we're trying to make things better."
"Fine, let's hear your idea," said Nadech.
"Who's the father?" Yaya asked.
"What?" asked Nadech.
"Who's the father of the child?" Kim asked. "You or that guy, Mark?"
"Neither," replied Nadech. "Stop being nosy."
"Well we've gotta build upon some knowledge before going out into the battlefield," said Yaya.
"This is crazy," said Nadech.
"Alright, you're just trying to keep the woman away, right?" asked Yaya.
Nadech nodded with a disturbed look.
"And there's to be no harm involved in this," he added.
"Who do you think we are?" asked Kim. "Troublemakers?"
"That's what it seems like right?" Nadech shot back.
"Well, this is simple," said Yaya. "Since that woman believes that we're the reason for her break up with that guy Mark, we'll have my sister, Kim play the role of Mark's girlfriend."
"MAI DAI!" Nadech bellowed. "That's even worse."
"Well since the baby isn't his neither yours, there's nothing to be afraid of," said Yaya. "Besides, that woman wouldn't dare mess with a taken man."
This idea was completely insane and there was no way Nadech was going to agree to it.
"Why does it have to be me?" Kim asked Yaya.
"You look better with him than I do," said Yaya, cheesingly.
Kim rolled her eyes and exhaled loudly.
"Alright, fine," said Nadech. "But please try not to fight with Nat."
"Oh we know," said Yaya.
The three rushed out to the parking garage where Mark and Natwara were arguing. As if she were filming a lakorn, Kim ran up to Mark, grabbed his arm and tilted her head on his shoulders.
"What're you doing?" asked Mark, trying to detach himself from Kim.
"Nee khun, I may have not been ready to announce this before but since this is getting seriously out of hand, I would like to be frank with you," Kim said to Natwara.
Mark looked at Nadech, who quickly winked and threw up the 'OK' sign so that Natwara would not see. Mark gulped and nodded. He had to play along because he knew that Nadech and the sisters were going to help him.
"What are you talking about?" Natwara asked Kim.
"Well, Mark and I have been dating," said Kim.
Mark's eyes widened. He looked at Kim, who was still clinging onto his shoulder.
"Really?" asked Mark. "I mean, really."
"I don't believe it," said Natwara.
"It's true," said Nadech. "Natwara, you must accept the truth. Aie Mark started seeing Kim after Da's death."
"So you were cheating on me?" Natwara asked Mark, angrily.
"No, it's no like that," said Mark, quickly.
He was so confused that he didn't know what to say.
"Nat, I don't want to meddle with someone that already has an owner," said Mark. "Honestly, I've wondered for a long time now the truth about the baby. It's not that I don't like you or pushing you away but I feel that you should reconcile with Khun Thanawat. I'll always be there for you...as a friend."
Natwara wiped the last of her tears and walked away without looking back. When she was out of sight, Yaya jumped for joy.
"Yay!" she exclaimed.
Mark and Nadech shot an angry look at her.
"Oops," she said.
"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Mark asked turning around.
Kim detached herself from Mark and went over to give Yaya a high-five.
"If we hadn't come up with that idea, you think Khun Natwara would leave?" Yaya asked Mark.
"I hope Natwara understands now," said Nadech. "Sorry man, I was trying to help you out. You know Nat will never leave you alone because of that promise you made with her. But, that's because she didn't realize that you were already in a relationship with Khun Kim. Now that she thinks you have Kim, she'll leave you alone. At least, I hope so. I never thought that she was seeing another man while she was dating me but now that the truth is unfolded, we all must accept it. Natwara couldn't accept it so we must try to make her understand."
Mark shook his head and looked at the sisters and back at Nadech.
"Khob jai maak," he said to them. "But I still feel sorry for her. I hope she understands."

keylargo said:
thank u 4 this enjoyable update thatsouthernasianchick ! finally da truth is out and yes da two siz r annoying but funny ! ive enjoyed and will look forward next update, thank u 4 yr time and efforts in sharing !
Lol! I have to make their characters as annoying as possible because the plot itself includes chaos and twists and turns.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u thatsouthernasianchick love yr plot, its funny and cute, im looking forward 2 yadechs development, pls give them a sweet 1, thanku vvv much!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol Natwara, she finally admit hehehehe Da girls / sisters are so cute and nosy hehehe but i'm fine with it! Cant wait until they actual fall in love...