Ever had thoughts about commiting suicide?

Ever thought of suicide?

• Yes, once too many.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, once in a while.

• Yes, but a long time ago.

• Yes, but only once!

• No, never before.

• Total voters

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
all the time, i always wonder what it'd be like if i were gone and i still do even of right now. im a pesstimistic person too. there is no such thing as the greener side of things i mostly see black or greys.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Committing suicide just means you pass on what your feeling to more than one person and x10 that emotional feeling, its not something anybody should do or think about constantly, if you cant help yourself by thinking about committing suicide, you'll need to talk to somebody or try and under this, suicide does not care for you, the people you leave behind do even if it doesnt seem like it at the time if they care once they can care again!, and if you have nobody to care for you, try caring for yourself and DO NOT commit suicide, nor think about it and tell yourself you'll never do it because one thing leads to another, to SUICIDE SARNIES SAY NO.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Well, I can't really blame some people for suicide. There's some people that only say it to get attention. And some are just praying for death to come because they're hurting to much and trying to endure mental pain sucks. Trust me. I've been there. Call me stupid, but I've thought of a lot of times already. And like I have this weird eating habit now where I would go on and not eat. It's not like I'm anorexic or bulimic or trying to be because I want to eat, but my mind and body won't take it. And because I don't eat, people think I'm trying to kill myself. Okay whatever. But like Muddie said, "You're problem isn't even as worse as mine." Yeah. I know. That's bad to say to someone who's talking about suicide and stuff. I don't know, but it's not what that person needed you to say. Because the thing you should do is try to talk that person out of it. Not just whatever and shoo them away. But I think it's because people who are thinking of suicide, they just need someone to listen to them. They want someone to care about them and listen to them when they want to talk about their emotions. Locking up your thoughts and sadness, it's sucky. It sucks more than anything. And when it gets too far, then suicide pops up. My sister has this picture as her MSN icon...

I mean, it's just they want someone to listen to them. They want a best friend to sooth them. Almost everyone thinks of suicide, at least once. But then wait till you get happy. Don't you realize something? You're happy at that time and wish life was always like that. But only when you're depressed, you think of suicide.
At lunch one day at school, my friend had this note on her arm. It say "Monday the Fifth. 11:00 PM." And so we all asked her what it was. And she said it was the date that she set to commit suicide. The first thought I had in mind was "Attention. She wants attention. Or she's sad. But then you don't plan a special time for suicide, you just do it. And, you don't tell others either." But I didn't say it to her. I just tried to talk her out of it. But then our senior friend shook her head. And her exact words were "Honey, I've tried everything. I've had the knife, the gun, the rope, the pills, everything. All right beside me and guess what? I didn't do it."
I guess her point was, you can talk the talk but you won't be able to walk the walk. You only talk of suicide, but then when you attempt it, you'll pull back. And I agree with her. Just like running away. I've attempted that too. Don't know why, but I did. And guess what. I'm still here. I've tried suicide and guess what? I'm stil here. That senior friend of ours was right. She might be wrong too. Some people have attempted suicide and went all the way. For those people, I don't call them stupid. I just feel sad for them. Not pity either. I just feel hurt for them. Life for them must've been that bad. But then somehow, later on in our lives, we'll think of it, and call ourselves stupid for thinking that stuff. Because we'll have something great happen in the future, and be thankful that we didn't go all the way.

By the way. Did yall hear that thing about some dude in Kali? How he like got on the bridge with his doggie and jumped off? everyone got pissed. Because he forced the doggie to die with him...poor thing.

I have a story too. Okay. So one of my uncles took his family fishing. And then the oldest son, he ditches the family, cause he's like that. And he ditches them and goes fishing far away. So the daughter somehow drowns. Then the son jumps in to help his sister. But then the mom sees that the son isn't helping any and he's drowning too. So she jumps in to help as well. Somehow...she begins to drown with them. So my uncle goes in to help his family. Unluckily, he slips on a rock and falls in as well. So the youngest little boy is left. and he's crying. His entire family just drowned. He's all alone in this big world. and must i add, he's a rising 4th grader. he decides to jump in and drown with his family. somehow...some white ppl see the family drowning and jumps in to help. but then they hold back the youngest boy b/c he's still so you and he's so tiny. after the white ppl revive the entire family, the little boy went up to the mom and said, "Mommy, i thought that if you guys all died then I would be left with my big brother. and he's really mean and he's probably not going to love me or take good care of me. Nobody will feed me or take care of me if you guys all drown. I was going to jump in too but the american people held me back."

That was my uncle and his family, not just some story. if you read it from there. it sounds funnie. but it's not. to me it wasnt. i almost cried after I laughed. that poor boy. I know his brother. trust me, his brother is evil. if i was him and the whole family really did drown, i would jumped in too. It was sad. how can a little boy like him think of killing himself already...well that was just something i wanted to share..i think it's pretty smart to have this thread actually. it'll really help those people who are considering suicide. thanks for creating it muddie.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
dang reagan..just read your post..i like it too. Quite helpful actually...really nice!

Mae

sarNie Adult
It's a lie if you voted "NO you've never thought of it before" because statistic show that by the time a person is a senior in high school, they at least thought about or consider suicide in some way or form a number of 5 times or more!!!!!!!! It doesn't mean that they've tried committing, but they've had that thought...For the past 5 years I have been researching about suicide...I have papers after papers written in high school and in college now about Suicide....i can go on and on about it if you are interested...

Reagan

sarNie Adult
people must understand, everybody is different and how you feel towards certain situations will differ from others, some may approach minor issues with depression some most likely see it as nothing, it is wrong to say to others " I probly have it worst than you" to a limit it is true but everybody is different and feel different towards situations. and yes people do say they want to commit suicide to either seek attention, though we should understand seeking attention isnt something bad, its also a positive affect, some just want to know people care still, they need reassurance, wait everybody requires careness from others, theres nothing wrong with wanting to know others care for you to have closure and know your not alone, people think about suicide because it seems somewhat easy but the after affect is far worst then what I or anybody can imagine, do not blame those who want to commit suicide because they are hurting and hurting alot of course, and calling them selfish and what not is not a positive start in helping them, somebodies heart or mind cannot just stop the pain and listen to there conscience, when it hurts it hurts, everybodies life begins the same, out of our mother and into the real world, we are equal all of us.... anything after that would depend on our surroundings AND WHAT WE MAKE OF IT, dont ever forget people, Life isnt always happiness, but it is there to be enjoyed and so we should all enjoy it when we can and pick ourselves up off the ground when we are down, so people dont worry smile be happy..... :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmm one thing I do have to add to this is that ... you have to be able to seperate between sucide and something else .. because some people tend to say ... I wish I wasn't here or it would be better if I was never born that is not quite suicide but it is however symptoms of sucidal person...

and suicide isn't the best solution to anything.. I mean there are other ways out regardless.. and I can honestly say that I may have wished I wasn't born but never once thought about ending my life... life is beautiful so enjoy it...

I have one advice for those who are suicidal and think about it ...
Think about the people who are murdered or the people who have their kids kidnapped and murdered they didn't want to die, but yet they were taken.. every life is precious regardless of what kind of skumbag you are.. the person that placed you here didn't place you here to kill yourself... that is one reason why suicide is a sin....
=x ~ Tina

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i think this is a good discussion and the opinions are very diverse...i actually found it entertaining to read so many minds about one subject and have come to a conclusion but most probably would not understand me but a few could,,, but that said thanks for the insight into what you people are thinking...just a few things i think with everything said the human mind is a very powerful ally and enemy to behold and most the discussion seems to be about individual ideas when it comes to other peoples thoughts... i would say in all those that i know or been around that have committed suicide each had their own reason in itself… i think it was said enough you must truly walk in ones shoes to understand the reasons why...not to say little of the discussion but most the thoughts are snap shots of moments in time and not really dealing with the behavior of the individuals over a span of time as life is truly a gift to have and as precious as it may be to many if the human spirit is brought down over time there is no amount of words one can speck to change the course of events in the lives of few without action...the psychology of an event is measure in time from a moment that most don't realize sets these thoughts in motion...you see the basic human emotion to belong and be a part of life is not found in one day or the words you might say to a friend in one moment,,, but in your actions leading up to an event good or bad...sometimes things happen in a person’s life so devastating that over time they cannot trust anyone other than close friends because their loss in trust came from someone of trust and to ask for help other than from and equal or less is not possible...yes people need their friends to understand and listen...suicide can be selfish or a cowardly act but for friends not to act if you are true to your friendship is worse,,, because the signs are always near when friends need help and are often passed off because you are to busy...i may continue these thoughts later but maybe I’m saying things only a few would understand…I know pain is in everyone’s lives but some is just not understandable until you have walked in the life of some less fortunate in the moments that continue to build a health mind and life we all think we understand…

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
the more someone says you're just saying that or stop it you don't mean it, for some ppl that's like a dare like i bet you/see if u really do it. so all who think they are helping in truth u aren't helping jack sh!t.

some ppl say blah blah like its that easy and in most cases of suicide, friends and family are oblivious to the person either one they hide it really good or they are just too damn busy with their own problems to notice (therefor it comes in as a shock). but that's the real world for yah.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think people who commit suicides.. they have their own reason to do that... of course we will not understand them because we don't live in their shoes..

i know this one lady, she commit a sucide just a few months ago because she felt that she couldn't handle things in her life.. sometimes.. just maybe.. death is the last thing.. people think.. that's how you get away from everythng u hate or don't want.... as for me, i thought about commiting suicide a long time ago.. & i have my reason.. i'm not a coward... dumb...or selfish... i got mine reason but nobody will understand... :) (welp, that was a long time ago.. I'm living to the fullest now! haha!!! )

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
From a concerned Sarnie member:

If you feel down and are contemplating issues of suicide or homicide for that matter and if talking, writing, and letting it all out doesn't help.

You might have a chemical imbalance.

You should look into seeing a psychiatrist who can prescribe you medications. If you are looking to talk to someone professional, you might want to look into a psychologist. Please note: psychiatrist and psychologist are not the same profession. One can prescribe medications the other cannot.

Again, if all fails... trying to see a psychiatrist. It might change your life.

Or...let it out in SarnieWorld!

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
i've never entertained the thought of suicide just cause if i get mad, i prefer to get even, if i get sad, so what? ppl are sad once in a while...i accept it, deal with it and its done

i've never thought about it seriously...i might say "i'm so gonna kill myself" but it was jokingly...i do have some friends who cut themselves, are anorexic, etc. and all i have to say is: they have major issues