Experiences with White Guys

XCappy

Mr. Char
yeah guys overall are lame... races don't make a different
Yeah, pick a good one. Char is on the dark side of the Moon :huh:
Ahh, I like Pink Floyd :D

Well, I'm not well situated to talk about white guys. I dated a white GIRL ! Was fine 4 months.

sirena

sarNie Adult
um i think theres anything nothing different

probly the only different thing is that white guys r white

and asian guys r asian guys haha

and of course every attitude is gonna be different

ive been out with 3 white guy and to tell u the truth i really had good memories with them i regret breaking up with them i really liked them

maybe becuz i waz really young

but my current ex right now he asian

oh god, u dnt even wanna know how hard it waz wen we brke up probly becuz ive been with him long
and i didnt regret breaking up with him im glad hes gone now

pffft :p

but as of right now i have a crush on this guy i met at campus meeting thinggy

omg it felt like a thai lakorn type of thing haha

i waz just minding my own bussiness, then BAM! i bum into him and spill coffee all over him
i waz like omg im sorry then he waz like it ok

then................sigh- we look in the eyes for like a good 2 sec >.< OMG!

then i offered to clean it up but he waz like it ok he has such the sweetest smile :D

then we sat together in auditorium we talked etc
>><< urggg i waznna see him again ^^

sorry i got carryed away sorry guys and girls >.<

noungning

Heartless
oh crap i just realized my grammatical error... i did mean difference not different lmao...

well yeah...i'm sure there is 1 good guy in the 2.4 billion that may exist... ok wait, i mean the .75 billion that aren't gay and bisexual... -_-

well yeah...i'm sure there is 1 good guy in the 2.4 billion that may exist... ok wait, i mean the .75 billion that aren't gay and bisexual... -_-
aw no. i should have not read that. :loool: anyway, what guy or guys made you so pessimistic? my god. :ph34r:

noungning

Heartless
aw no. i should have not read that. :loool: anyway, what guy or guys made you so pessimistic? my god. :ph34r:
haha let's just say all i've met. either friends, coworkers, bosses, teachers... ugh, they make me question, is there really a genuine person? kind of hard and very rare. as darvil proved to me that, in fact, men tend to think with their 2nd head. <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

i waz just minding my own bussiness, then BAM! i bum into him and spill coffee all over him

then i offered to clean it up but he waz like it ok he has such the sweetest smile :D

>><< urggg i waznna see him again ^^

sorry i got carryed away sorry guys and girls >.<
lol. awwe.. that does sound like something out of a lakorn. but that's sweet! :lol: better get his number! ^_^

but yeah, all guys are different. you gotta watch for them in general! :ph34r:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
First of all, I think guys are guys, no matter what. But I do notice some differences between Asian American, "white" American, and non-American guys (btw my hubby is European).

There are 2 types of Asian American guys. The first type is so white washed, they have lost the connection as to where they came from. The second type are the ones that are not are not "americanize" enough and treat women like crap. Either of these choices are not attractive to me. Guess that's why I never dated any Asian guys.

The white American guys I knew are pretty typical. They're into cars, football, and hanging out with their friends. Pretty much regular guys. Dated a few in high school.

I'm going to be biased and say my hubby is the best type of guy. He's worldly, sophisticated, and his knowledge and thinking is not limited to just what's happening in the US. And he loves Lao food whenever I get a chance to cook it for him (he especially likes the beef salad with tripe. with sticky rice) A lot of guys raised in the US are very narrow-mind. It's not their fault. It's just the way they were raised and they never learn to think outside of the box. And most European guys are very metrosexual. I admit it, my baby's a pretty boy, but he does construction so he's very manly too.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i agree with most; you can't generalize and say that all white guys are like that. im sure you can meet a white guy who is totally opposite. i haven't had experience with white guys, merely because i have never been attracted to one, so i can comment on it. i don't think dating one race is different from another, its the person & everything that comes along with him. i do have to say though that my experience with dating a hispanic vs. asian is totally different. im not saying like its a bad thing though. when i was dating my ex who is hispanic, i think we had a lot of cultural clashes. so it makes it 10x more easier that i am with an asian who understands me on a cultural level. i don't have anything negative to say about my experience with dating a hispanic because my ex was a good guy, it just didn't work out. my current bf is asian. i wouldn't say he's "white washed" but he is americanized. he's sort of metrosexual..haha. i don't care how much he says he's not, i think he dresses very "pretty". which was a little weird for me because that was new. well, whatever right? haha. the moral of my story is, its the person & what comes along with that person that counts.

sirena

sarNie Adult
lol. awwe.. that does sound like something out of a lakorn. but that's sweet! :lol: better get his number! ^_^
but yeah, all guys are different. you gotta watch for them in general! :ph34r:
no i didnt get his # i didnt see him for 2 days now im gonna die :arrg: :p

just kiddin

but yea i like metrosexual guy or wateva it is

not too much tho it kinda weird

i remember i dated this kid he waz white back in my junior year of secondary skool and i swear i go over his house and wen we abt to go out he take like half an hour just to do his hair

i waz like OMG! take longer then me!

oh btw, since we r talkin abt this

wat do u girls or guys think of j- rocker like miyavi for example

i know it part of the style but sum of them look like girls

r any of u girls into that?

for me i think it alittle too much

not really attracted at all

sirena

sarNie Adult
this si wat im talking abt

these r men not woman haha

i like their music but i just dnt like the style too much

i like my man looking like a man lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no i didnt get his # i didnt see him for 2 days now im gonna die :arrg: :p

just kiddin

but yea i like metrosexual guy or wateva it is

not too much tho it kinda weird

i remember i dated this kid he waz white back in my junior year of secondary skool and i swear i go over his house and wen we abt to go out he take like half an hour just to do his hair

i waz like OMG! take longer then me!
oh btw, since we r talkin abt this

wat do u girls or guys think of j- rocker like miyavi for example

i know it part of the style but sum of them look like girls

r any of u girls into that?
for me i think it alittle too much

not really attracted at all

awee.. you didnt?! deng.. stalk him down! lol jkkk. you'll probably meet him again... watch the second time around, he'll spill drinks on you. haha.

my type of guys are usually:

thugged out, like them rappers. lol. fitted, big booty, nice smile, knows how to dance, somewhat baggy jeans, big tees, and so on...

i need to find a picture.. hehe. i'll be back!

darvil

sarNie Adult
guys are guys.. It is only skin color deep.

But the cultural aspect is something you can't ignore. I know some white guys who are probably born the wrong skin color. Some just can absorb Asian culture and live with it. But depending on how culturally Asian you are, you may like the individual but won't ever fully connect with them. At least thats the way I see it.

Personally I only date "culturally" Asian girls. I have to emphasize it because its not ALL Asian girls. Some may look Asian but they are white bread. There is nothing wrong with that of course but I try to avoid those kind of unnecessary drama. There are also many who are culturally "hybrids" (asian+white). Those are the ones I like the most since I view myself as a hybrid and ones that I will most likely hook up with. I wouldn't want to hang out with a girl who won't be able to eat the food I eat.. the music I listen to, the movies I like watching, share the more "traditional" Asian views on life, etc etc.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart

Aww, your story is so sweet and cute. Wished that happend to me also. haha. Hope things will work out for you! Good luck =)