Facebook?

tang071

sarNie Elites
i figured that i should start this topic since there was also a myspace one.
anyone want to share their facebook?

lavenderchick

sarNie Egg
tang071 said:
i figured that i should start this topic since there was also a myspace one.
anyone want to share their facebook?
[post="28931"][/post]​
i have a facebook but i don't know how it works.i just recently got it only because my friend wanted to show me a guy she liked that was on there..

Kina

Dubsteppin'
it LIKE myspace only for college kids....u gotta be enrolled in a college....to make an accnt, u use ur college's email EX: xxxxxx@whatevercollege.edu. and then make ur own password. with facebook, i got to reunite online with ppl i havent seen in sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. its kool.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
facebook's way too plain...errrrrrrrrr...but it is a good connection site though...lol...tons of ppl that i haven't talked to or seen in so long are on there

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Amira said:
it LIKE myspace only for college kids....u gotta be enrolled in a college....to make an accnt, u use ur college's email EX: xxxxxx@whatevercollege.edu. and then make ur own password. with facebook, i got to reunite online with ppl i havent seen in sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. its kool.
[post="29263"][/post]​
thanks for that...wow never heard of it..that ight tho

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i'd like the fact that's it's plain. simplicity is best. n yes, it brings back lots of old folks from back in the days, so ur definitely obligated to be real. not much room for fake identities and alteregos, that's why i like. :D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
dfemc said:
i'd like the fact that's it's plain. simplicity is best. n yes, it brings back lots of old folks from back in the days, so ur definitely obligated to be real. not much room for fake identities and alteregos, that's why i like. :D
[post="44035"][/post]​
i wanna find u...how can i find u and befriend witcha? :D

noungning

Heartless
well i'm not really fond of this site since someone from a school nearby was stalked and eventually raped because of this site and its informative things... ever after i've never looked at it once... but i guess it might be good?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
facebook has options for u to show ur private info such as ur home address or home number and such. it's not the site's fault. they gave the options, and it's up to people to reveal their privacy or not.

i dont put my home adress...no way....i no there's krazy people out there.

noungning

Heartless
i know it wasn't a home addy... the person tracked them down to the school they went to and started to do their thing.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
ah man.........dam krazy peoplez these days, maaaan.

kristin

sarNie Egg
that is pretty scary. that is why i am very cautious about putting up my pictures or putting my information on my profiles.

i do. i do. i have a face book. haha.

p.s
you don't have to be a college student to have a face book. everyone can join. its like myspace, but better i guess. no spams and so. you can't look at people pages unless your their friends and yeah. >.<

sreycreeam

sarNie Egg
I love facebook. It helped me alot finding old friends from elementary and high school friend who I haven' talk to in forever. I recommend to people. It keep an update on your friend what they been doing.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I don't have a myspace, but I do have a facebook. I got an account, when it was first started. Back then, we used to just look up people to set out roommates up with dates. At my school, we have a dance where you're supposed to set your roommates up with a blind date. And that was the original purpose of our facebook. Anyway, here's a screenshot of mine.