against the grand production of ch 3 drama "Mungkorn Sorn Payak"
with Beam, Bogie, Au, etc...

I, myself, still have to watch the first few episodes to see whether
should I continue with this lakorn or not. If it follow that same flow
with the other lakorn that "222" had made, I will watch it till the end
even it has a low rating :sweat:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kwan and nam were so funny in the beginning well nam took kwan and this old lady to the hostipal and nam was like iam a taxi driver :lol: they hate each other in he beginning and was aruging tooo

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yeah...what is with this trend of guys having long hair...cut it nam! cut it! you are too cute to have this long troublesome hair! hehehe...but i am still a fan...not so sure of kwan though. anyway...hmmm...nam is always the silly funny p'ek...won't he get a different role? well, we'll see how this one goes! i'm still for nam and benz to have another lakorn together...that one w/ cee and cheer did not do the two support actors justice! :D

donna

sarNie Adult
i saw the preview of this lakorn. it looks funny. gonna watch it when it comes over here(where i live)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I love this drama series. Kwan looks so much more mature than her previous roles. She looks older in this one. Nam is such a dork, I love how he loves to annoy the crap out of Kwan.

I myself have been waiting for this drama to air. Nam's friend is cute and such a player, but dang the chicks they make him hit on are so ugly, I mean if the dude is a player have him hit on prettier girls. Kwan's best friend is the same girl who plays her sister in Tawan Ching Pope, who I find very annoying. She's like chasing the dude around like crazy, a typical N'rai role you know.

Anyways I can't wait for the next part.

vallapa said:
I don't think that this lakorn will get that high rating since it's on air
against the grand production of ch 3 drama "Mungkorn Sorn Payak"
with Beam, Bogie, Au, etc...

I, myself, still have to watch the first few episodes to see whether
should I continue with this lakorn or not. If it follow that same flow
with the other lakorn that "222" had made, I will watch it till the end
even it has a low rating :sweat:

[post="110606"][/post]​
hey i don't khnow if i make a mistake but i have a lakorn with two both but in this lakorn kwan play with her dad right?

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say its pretty fun to watch. I like how kwan has a slight temper and she is still darn cute. Nam is pretty funny cuz he didnt want to move in her house, but when he heard how kwan didnt want him to move in either, he changed his mind just to annoy the hell out of him.

yeah with her friend, annoying, cuz she does chase the guy way to much.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i like that one songs the girl sing in here sounds good who is she is it Ann thima something like that oh yea true kwan was sweet to go watch her brother at the hostipal