Fah Sauy Len Sai [CH 7]

moilee

sarNie Adult
You know...I like Nam too. If he gets good role for his character, he'll be famous too. I think he's cute also. I hope to see him with top actresses such as Kob, Noon, Aum, and etc....and who cares if he's younger. Actors are actors....you know......love him too:)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Vanida said:
i like that one songs the girl sing in here sounds good who is she is it Ann thima something like that oh yea true kwan was sweet to go watch her brother at the hostipal
[post="118379"][/post]​
I too would like to know the name of the song and who sings the girl version! I am totally in looove with that song!! Does anyone know where I would be able to DL it?

matty

sarNie Egg
I love watching this lakorn...it is sooo funny...I love the chemistry they have together....I fell off the chair laughing on the part where they were at the beach (Hua Hin) and those two bad guys were looking at Nam and Kwan and was like 'wow so white and cute' ...and we assumed that they were talking about Kwan who he wanted to make his wife...but when they went to do the kidnapping thing they pushed Kwan out of the way and took Nam :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ...they were gay and the whole time they were actually waiting for Nam to be alone to attack him ... and Nam was puking when the bad guy grabbed him and kissed him.. that was sooooo funny...man I love this lakorn! :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ahaha yeah that hua hin part is funny. I was in tears when they took nam instead.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i agree with you natty.... this lakorn is a total copy cat of Devil Beside You... but lacks a handsome guy to play the main guy... i mean seriously! Nam can't win Mike... Mike is a thousand times better looking and sexier...

anyways... i think the whole idea of step bro-sis relationships is kinda sickening in a way.... i have little step brothers.. i would never want them to have relationships with my little sisters... TOO GROSS!

natty

Chubs
ooooo.. the father is having an affair with the secretary.. :shock:

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
How was the ending of this lakorn. Haven't seeing for a while. Do they end up like brother and sister or else. Anyone minds to sharing too. Can't wait to see.

donna

sarNie Adult
the ending was...okay. they got married the same way their parents did, at the airport. the mom lost her baby, parents split up then got back together, decided to let the kids be with each other, set them up the same way the kids did to them.

meeya

sarNie Egg
i never saw the sweet lakorn like this ooh is so great kwan and nam are my two favorites actors .there relation between the two in this movie is so intense and and the emotions are so strong oooh like it and im so sad because i finish the movie

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Such a cute and different lakorn it had no n'rai or annoying character. :wub: