FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
here you go chinkywinky ^_^

ooops... i'll add them in a sec lol.. i forgot to add their names lol...

okies..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
lol noy.. is the title still loves happen or are you still thinking hehe xp..
Lol. Yea, I'm still thinking. Something else came in mind. So I can let you know tomorrow when I get back on writing again.

But, omg. I'm loving your new posters. They're super cute!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. Aiko's on a roll today. i'll leave the requesting works to you -- give you MAD PROPS for keeping it up :clap:

I, for one, randomly pick fiction to make wally too but it's only when i'm BORE and have nothing to do LOl
i love all the works you done in here so far. so WONDERFUL of you to do it for the writers.

nikki1786

LizQuen
an... LOL Aum's mute in your upcoming fic!?! i cant wait to read it then.
i wonder how he will get his voice? XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aff and wonbin :wub:
cant wait ^_^..

can you tell me wat font you used for aff n wonbin's name?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow An aum is mute and needs a voice can't wait for that ff and aff and won bin so hot wished he did more dramas love him in autumn in my heart he's so sweet and fine

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Julie (aikoden) when you get a chance can you add the title to the posters you made of Ken,Paula,Kwan and Oil? Title will still be Love Happens after all. Thanks <3

Edited: Can I also make a poster request for a fic called "Phob Ruk" starring Dan Woraweth (d2b) and Bua Sarocha (Beam Kavee's sister) written by Thounoy. If pics are needed, please let me know. Thanks in advance ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
your welcome. ahaha, i went n read the first few chapters of the fic to see hw the characters r like xD he's so harit like yummm ahaha