FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol i love Yaya's combination name for Nadech. got ole Aof all suspicious now, and even thinks he's gay!? it'll be fun to read how he will test "Narry" who is Nadech...

aww, cute Nadech coming to pick up Mint. take that Mark! do something quick!

Margie and Boy! a couple that is satisfyingly moving along oh so cutely! hooray! i'm counting on Boy to protect Margie!

This line just cracked me up because it's the same!
Man, he’s either cheating on Mint with Yaya or cheating on Yaya with Mint.
I love Aof, he's so funny! and LOL Yaya was worried her friends would think Nadech was cheating but turns out the Parents are the first to think that wahahahahhaa
how chaotic!
hope it doesn't turn out like Mint thinks. Yaya, just admit it! i love how her friends notice that she's the one Nadech spends the most time with and that they thought he liked her--which he does!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 23

Sammie opened the door once she heard it rang. Aof along with Som, Nam, and Faai stood before her.

“Whoa! What are you guys doing here?” she asked.

“Is Teng here?” Aof asked, inviting himself in. The others following behind.

Sammie closed the door right after them, “Geesh come on in” she said sarcastically.

“Tengneung!” Aof called from downstairs. “We need to talk to you

“He’s in the studio” Sammie answered. “Why are you guys here anyways?”

“We need to have a talk. It’s about our daughters.” said Aof.

“What about Mint? Did something happened to her?”

Faai shook her head, “No, it’s nothing like that.”

Tengneung came out of his studio and went to sit down with the rest of them, “What’s this important thing you needed to tell us that you couldn’t tell me over the phone?”

“Mint is dating the same guy Yaya is talking to.”

Sammie and Tengneung looked at each other confuse, “What are you talking about?”

“Me, Aof, and Faai were at IST spying on Yaya and we saw her talking to that Nadech guy.”

“You were spying on our daughter?” Som asked hitting Aof.

“Well I needed to know who that Narry guy was.”

“And did you see him?”

“No. All I saw was that Nadech guy talking to her.”

Tengneung shook his head, “Wait, wait. So you’re saying Nadech is cheating on Mint with Yaya?”

Aof nodded, “Or that he’s cheating on Yaya with Mint.”

Som rolled her eyes, “What’s the difference dude?”

“And how do you guys know he’s cheating?” Sammie asked. “Was he kissing her, holding her hands?”

“No” Nam, Aof, Faai answered at the same time.

“Then just talking to her doesn’t mean anything Aof” said Som.

“Babe, you’ve heard of a woman’s intuition right? Well my man intuition is saying that guy is a player. I affirm!”

As they were talking, they heard the door open and everyone became quiet. Mint walked pass the living room and all 12 eyeballs were staring at her.

“Hi…” she said awkwardly.

“Hey…”they greeted back.

“What are you guys doing here?”

Sammie got up and walked towards Mint, “Oh, it’s nothing baby….we’re just hanging out and I just invited them for the dinner party tomorrow.”

“Oh……”

“So…Nadech is coming right?”

Mint nodded, “Yeah…he’s coming…”

“Good. Grandpa wants to meet him when he’s in town…”

Mint nodded sheepishly and headed upstairs. It was bad enough she lied to her parents and now she has to lie to her grandfather.

----------------------------------------

Close friends and relatives came to the dinner party held at the Maneepakapan’s resident. It was no surprise Mak and Yaya tagged along with their parents. What was more surprise was Boy and Margie showed up as well.

“Hi Mint…” they greeted by the door.

“Hey….you guys are invited too?”

“Uh…Mak did…hope you don’t mind that we crashed your dinner party without you inviting us.”

Mint shook her head, “Not at all. I consider you guys friends so suit yourself/” Mint looks down and saw Boy and Margie holding hands and got suspicious, “Are you guys dating?”

Margie nodded shyly, “Yeah I guess you can say that…”

“Wow…I’m happy for you two…”

“What about you Mint?” Boy asked. “What’s up with you and Nadech? I have to admit I’m surprise that you two are dating..”

“Yeah…we’ve been dating for awhile now..” she said crossing her finger behind her back.

Boy nodded, “Well, we’ll see you inside okay.”

Nadech shows up half an hour later. Mint saw him and pulled him to the side to have a little talk.

“Finally you showed up” she said whispering.

“Sorry…I had to look my best.”

“You know if you were my real boyfriend, this would be a bad impression for my parents already.”

“Well they think I’m your boyfriend anyways so it’s already a bad impression but we’re pretending so I’m not serious about it.”

Mint took his hands, “Just to let you know, Yaya is also here.”

“Awesome!” he said smiling.

Mint took Nadech to meet her grandfather in the guest room where he was talking to her parents.

“Grandpa, mom, dad,…I like you to meet someone…”

They all turned around to look at Nadech.

“This is Nadech, my boyfriend. Nadech, this is my grandpa Samuel, my mom Sammie and my father Tengneung.”

“It’s nice to meet you all” he greeted them.

Tengneung was feeling a little skeptical about Nadech after what Aof had told him the other day. If he was really cheating on Mint, he didn’t want his daughter to get involve with this guy.

“How long have you two been dating?” Tengneung asked.

“Awhile…”Nadech answered.

“How long is awhile?”

Nadech looked over at Mint blankly. He was hoping she would answer for him.

“Three weeks dad” Mint said quickly.

Tengneung nodded slowly, “Hmph…three weeks eh? How do you know you guys know each other well enough to be boyfriend and girlfriend? How well do you know that person to think he’s sincere with you?”

Tengneung stared at Nadech really hard. Sammie elbowed her husband to quit staring at Nadech like that.

“Nadech? You’re Nikorn’s son right?” Samuel asked.

Nadech nodded, “That’s correct.”

“Okay, would you mind talking to me alone?”

“Okay…”

“Mint, are you sure about him?” Tengneung asked after Samuel and Nadech left.

“Yes…”

“How long have you known him to make him your boyfriend?”

“Since the beginning of school…..”

“And you guys just started dating for about three weeks now? How can you be sure he’s sincere with you?”

Mint was starting to get uncomfortable answering the questions, “He is. I know how Nadech is. He’s not that kind of guy.”

“You can’t be sure about that.”

“Why do you say that? Do you know something that I don’t dad?”

Tengneung became quiet.

“Sweetie, your dad is just concern about you, that’s all. He doesn’t’ want to see you get hurt.”

“Well, I’m not going to get hurt. I promise. I know what I’m doing.”

Mak came to sit and mope with Margie and Boy at the table, “So jealous of these two love couple here…” he teased.

Boy burst out laughing, “If you don’t want to feel any jealousy, why don’t you get a girlfriend then?”

“Who wants to be my girlfriend?”

Margie and Boy smiled at each other.

“Seriously dude, you don’t feel anything that Mint is dating Nadech?” Boy asked.

“Of course I feel something” he said, putting his head on his hand.

“Say what?” Margie asked.

“I mean…Mint and I grew up together and we’re always together. Where ever you see Mint, I’m always there and vice versa. Now that she’s hanging out with Nadech, I feel like a piece of me is missing. You know, that empty space. I actually felt like this since she started hanging out with Alex.”

Margie blushed, “Aw…so in other words, she completes you…”

“And does Mint know you’re feeling this way?”

Mak looked down and shook his head, “I never told her and I don’t think I will. She’s with Nadech now.”

“Mak, I think you should tell her” said Margie. “So what if she’s with Nadech. It’s not like you’re gonna break them up once you tell her.

Boy nodded, “I agree with Margie….”

Mak thought about it for a moment. He looks over Boy’s shoulder and sees Nadech pulling Yaya to the back of the house. He got suspicious so he got up to follow them without saying anything to Margie and Boy.

“What do you want? Yaya asked. “You know people could see us like this.”

“I miss you. I haven’t talked to you all night.”

“Well, it’s good that we didn’t talk. People won’t get suspicious then.”

Nadech wrapped his arms around Yaya, “You’re still mad at me?”

“When was I mad at you?”

“Even though you say you’re not mad, I know you’re mad. Tell me why you’re mad.”

“I’m not mad” She tried pulling Nadech’s hands off but he just held her even more tightly.

“I’m not gonna let go until you tell me why.”

Mak who was watching from afar slammed his hand against the house wall, “Nadech! How can you do this to Mint!”​

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
hmm.. a fight? i didn't even think about that.. but if there are fight, then maybe it's much more easier for them to find out about his true feelings?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oi, Nadech is so bold. But I wouldn't have expected otherwise. :p

Mark's burning up ... woohoo! :D

Boy-Margie are so sweet :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
oh no. Mak saw that. Oh great, i think their might be a fight like
u girls say.... thanks. Now i really wanna know wat happen next

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, I just love the parents! Especially Aof! He never fails to make me laugh! Hahahaha!

Bwahaha, FUN, I think your waiting for Mark using his martial arts will be coming up pretty soon! Mark is literally burning up inside for sure!!!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 24

“Now are we clear?” Nadech asked still hugging on to Yaya.

“I guess…..so do you like Mint?”

He rolled his eyes, “I already told you. I’ll tell you if you tell me that you’re jealous and you don’t want me to like anyone but you.”

“I’m not gonna say that.”

“Then I won’t tell you.”

Yaya knew there was no way Nadech was gonna let go of her until she told him what he wanted to know. Plus she didn’t want

“Fine! I’ll tell you….maybe I am jealous….”

Nadech smiled happily, “And?”

“And……I don’t want you to like anyone else…..but me.”

“And why’s that?”

“Hey! You only told me to say that much.”

“I know…but I wanna know the reason.”

Yaya hid her smile, trying not to show her shyness, “Don’t you know the reason?”

“Yeah but I prefer I hear it coming out of your mouth instead.”

“Well…..I don’t want you to like anyone else because……I feel the same way for you like you do for me….”

Nadech leaned in and kissed Yaya on the cheeks, “Finally! You know I was gonna have Mint pretend to like me so you’ll confess sooner but I guess she doesn’t have to now.”

“You were gonna let me misunderstood Mint?” she asked hitting him in the arms.

“Was….and that hurts.”

Yaya continued to hit him on the arm, “That didn’t even hurt…..”

--------------------------------

Mak dragged Mint upstairs away from the party to warn her about Nadech.

“What’s going on Mak? Why did you dragged me all the way up here?”

“You need to know something about Nadech.”

“What?”

“All I want to tell you is if you don’t want to get your heartbroken later, I suggest you break up with Nadech.”

“Why? What did he do?”

“He’s not good for you. I don’t wanna see you get hurt later on by a guy who doesn’t respect you like that.”

Mint rolled her eyes. She didn’t really pay attention to him because she knew in her heart it was all an act between her and Nadech, “Is this all you have to tell me?” she asked, heading for the stairs.

“So you don’t believe me?”

Mint turns around to look at him again, “No. Nadech hasn’t shown any sign of whatever you’re thinking of.”

“Fine. You don’t have to believe me now but when you do get your heartbroken, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

-----------------------------------

Mak walked back to go sit with Margie and Boy at the table, frustrated that Nadech is cheating on Mint.

“What’s wrong?” Boy asked, seeing Mak’s expression. “Don’t tell me she rejected you.”

“No…I didn’t even tell her yet.”

“Then why do you look concern?” Margie asked.

“I’m not concern. I’m frustrated. You guys would not believe what I just saw?”

“What?” they both asked.

Nadech is cheating on Mint with Yaya. They’re behind the house right now.”

“They’re making out?” asked Boy.

Margie elbowed him, “Don’t say that.”

“Well, it sounds like it.”

“They’re not making out” Mak affirmed. “Well at least I don’t think they are right now.”

“You sure man?” Boy asked being unsure. “I mean, I knew Nadech since we were kids. He doesn’t seem that type of guy to cheat on a girlfriend.”

“Just because you guys are friends, doesn’t mean you know everything about him. He didn’t even tell you anything he was dating Mint so what makes you think he’s gonna tell you that he’s a player.”

Margie nodded, “Mak has a point…..poor Mint….”

Mak sighed with frustration, “And I can’t believe Yaya allowed this to happen. She’s suppose to be Mint’s friend.”

“Well, if Nadech really is cheating, somebody gotta tell Mint and it’s not gonna be me.”

Margie shook her head, “It’s not gonna be me either.”

“I’ll tell her but first…I’m gonna need to talk to Nadech…..”

------------------------------------

[One week later]

“Mint! Wait up!” Alex called running towards her.

“Hey Alex...I haven’t seen you in awhile. How’s it going?”

“I’m okay I guess.”

“We haven’t hang out much lately? Busy with school huh?”

“Yeah but there’s another reason why I stop hanging around you.”

“Why?”

“Well….ever since Mak told me you had a boyfriend, I stopped because I didn’t want your boyfriend to misunderstand you.”

“Oh Nadech will understand. No need to worry…”

Alex paused and turn to look at Mint, “Wait…which Nadech are you talking about?”

“Nadech…the one that comes here…”

“But Mak told me your boyfriend graduated already. I didn’t know you’re dating Nadech! Since when?!”

“Uh…I thought you knew…”

“No….”

“Wait, what did Mak actually tell you?”

“He said that you have a boyfriend already that graduated. He told me to not get involve with you too much because your boyfriend is very protective of you.”

Mint nodded with her fist clenched together, “Hmph…he told you that eh?….well thanks for letting me know. And you don’t have to stop hanging with me. Nadech is an open minded person. He won’t say anything.”

“Okay….that’s good to know…”

Nadech sat down at the table outside the students union where he and Yaya always hung out at. He had called Yaya to meet him there so they could go out and eat lunch together. He heard footsteps coming from behind him but instead of Yaya, it was Mak.

“Oh, it’s you..” he said turning around.

“Who do you think I was?” Mak asked suspiciously.

“Oh….nobody….”

“Did you think I was Mint? Or should I say Yaya….”

“What are you talking about?”

“I know what you’re doing to Mint and you need to stop.”

Nadech was a bit confuse. He thought Mak knew of his plan pretending to be Mint’s boyfriend to make him jealous, “You do?” he asked nervously.

“Yeah I do.” he said firmly. “How can you do this to her?! Mint’s a good person. How can you cheat on her with her best friend?!”

“Wait, what? You think I’m cheating on Mint?”

Mak shook his head, “I don’t think, I know you are. I saw you at the dinner party hugging each other.”

“Oh….”

“Oh? That’s all you could say?”

Nadech shrugged, “What do you want me to say then?”

“You have to go and tell Mint the truth. It’s either gonna be her or Yaya.”

“Why are you even interfering with my personal matter anyway?”

“You know, I don’t want to interfere but since you’re bringing Mint into this mess, I have to. So you better tell her or I will.”

Nadech smirked, “What if I don’t?”

Mak slammed his hand on the table, “You can’t just play with Mint’s heart like this! It isn’t fair for her!”

“Seems like you care a lot for Mint more than a friend caring for another friend.”

“Yeah, I’ll admit that I do care for Mint. And I don’t want to see her get hurt or shed her tears for a guy like you!”

Nadech nodded a little and walked up to Mak, his face inches from his, “Well if you care so much for her, take her….I’ll gladly give her to you.”

Mak pushed Nadech away and took a swing at his face, “You are one hell of an ass!”

Nadech quickly got up and swung at Mak, “Nobody punches me without getting one back!”

Both had their fist in the air and was about to go at it Yaya came and stopped them.

“What’s going on?!” she asked pushing the two guys away from each other.

“Ask your little fling here.” Mak smirked.

“What?”

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know. I know what you’re doing Yaya!”

Boy, Margie, Mint, and some of the students came to the scene.

“What’s going on?” Boy asked. “I heard there was a fight.”

“It’s nothing.” said Nadech touching his chin. “Just a little misunderstanding.”

“Mak, what’s going on?” Mint asked.

Mak glanced at Mint then Nadech and Yaya, “Mint there’s something you should know about Nadech…”

“What about him?”

“He’s cheating on you….”

Both Yaya and Mint looked at each other.

“How do you know that?”

“Because I saw with my own two eyes at the dinner party last week. And the girl he was with was…..”

Mak looked right at Yaya

“Do you have proof that he cheated?” Mint asked, still calmed.

“I saw with my own two eyes. What proof do you need? He’s not the kind of guy you want to get involve with. You and Yaya….”

“Mak, I can explain” Yaya pleaded…. She was about to tell the truth that it was all an act but Nadech held on to Yaya’s hand, “Don’t. Let him think what he wants to think.”

“But--”

Nadech pulled Yaya away and it made Mak even more upset to see him choose Yaya over Mint.

“You see him choose her, you still gonna love him?” Mak asked.

Mint stayed quiet. She didn’t know how to answer him.

Mak took a step closer to Mint, “I know you’re probably hurt right now. But if you want to talk later, I’ll be in the library studying…..”

After Mak left, Boy and Margie walked up to Mint to see if she was okay. Mint smiled freely and assured the two she was fine.

“You don’t look sad…”said Boy looking contuse.

Margie nodded, “Yeah…come on Mint, you don’t have to pretend you’re happy. You can cry in front of us…”

“Well…you can cry in front of Margie but don’t cry in front of me…it’s annoying…”

Margie reached over and slapped Boy on the arm, “So it’s annoying when I cry?”

Boy let out a laugh, “You’re an exception. I like it when you cry because I can hug you and comfort you”

“Yeah…I thought so.”

Mint laughed at the two bickering, “I’m fine really. Thank you though for your concern. At least now I know what I wanted to know.”

“What?” they both asked.

Mint kept quiet and smiled to herself, “I’ll see you guys later…I’m gonna go buy some medicine…”

“Why is she gonna buy some medicine for Nadech when he chose Yaya?” Boy asked Margie after Mint left.

“Oh I don’t think the medicine is for Nadech…”

“Then it’s for Mak?”

Margie smiled, “Probably….”​

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
sigh.. mak should just confess to her but at least mint know already that he loves her.. haha

can't wait for more updates to read.. hehe

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Mark finally broke out & land a big punch on Nadech. Hahaha.
Mark ja, now just calm down a bit na.
It was just all an act for you to realized your true feelings towards Mint.
Now, wonder how long it will take for Mint & Mark to finally confess their feelings towards each other!

Ah, can't believe its coming to an end already. I'm not ready for it to end yet :/

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow.. already ending!! Hehe. I'm anticipating for the how it would end too though^^ It's so cute! LOL @ Mark... Sheeze!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bwahaha, FUN, I think your waiting for Mark using his martial arts will be coming up pretty soon! Mark is literally burning up inside for sure!!!
I was super excited. I expected Mark to do a double down on Nadech and have Yaya crying for him lol but it's all good. I just wanted to see a fight lol

For some reason I am hating the gangs (MiYaNech) lol because poor Mark is clueless. He's my bias ahahaha.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hahaha poor Mak! even though i feel bad that he's misunderstanding his friends Yaya and Nadech, i find the situation very funny because it's kind of his fault too for not admitting his feelings to Mint. hope they work things out!

yay! so happy to have Yadech together! they're amazing
and so are Boy and Margie! so freaking cute!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 25

“Ow! Ow!” Nadech shrieked as Yaya was putting medicine on his bruises. “It stings!”

“Of course it stings. What did you expect?”

After Yaya was done putting on the medicine, Nadech softly touched where Mak had punched him and thought back to the scene, “Man, who knew Mak would get serious about this.” he said with a smirk.

“You think this is funny?” she asked with a serious tone. “This is all your fault.”

“Why are you even getting mad? I’m not even mad about this.”

Yaya sighed and leaned back on the bench, “If this was a real situation, boy, I don’t even wanna think what’s gonna happen between us.”

“At least it’s just Mak that knows or thinks I’m cheating. Imagine Mint’s parents knew about this too….or even yours….you stealing your best friend‘s boyfriend…..that would be something…””

Yaya shook her head, All she was hoping now that this wouldn’t reach her parents or it’s gonna be even more chaotic.

------------------------------------------

Mint found Mak sitting in the library studying and touching his chin where Nadech had punched him. She approached him and handed the medicine to him. He looked up and saw Mint smiling at him, “This might help the bruise go away faster” she said.

He grabbed the medicine, “Thanks…..”

Mint went and sat next to him and opened the medicine, “Here, I’ll put it on you….”

Mak closed his book and turned to face Mint so she could put the medicine on him. As she was putting it on, he secretly gazed at her. Growing up, it was always Mint that have put medicine on him whenever he was hurt.

“Why are you smiling?” she asked.

“I was just thinking…….you’re always putting medicine on me whenever I’m hurt.”

Mint put down the cotton balls, “I know huh….maybe because you’re always there to the rescue and putting medicine on you is a way of I‘m saying thank you I guess. I remember back in first grade when that bully stole my lunch. He was a big kid but you still manage to beat him up and got yourself hurt for me.”

Mak chuckled, “I didn’t want to do it but Yaya pushed me to beat up that guy.”

“But thanks though for always protecting me….including today.”

“I’m sorry you had to find out this way….but Nadech was never gonna tell you…”

“Mak……there’s something I need to tell you and I know you’re gonna get mad…..”

“What is it?”

“Before I tell you, you have to tell me something first…”

“Okay…..”

“If I was to continue dating Nadech, what would you say?”

“Why are you gonna go back to him? Today didn’t he show you that he chose Yaya over you?”

“What if I told you that I love him….”

“Why are you gonna love someone that doesn’t even love you?! You don’t deserve to be with that kind of guy? I knew he was no good from the start”

“So…what kind of guy is suitable for me then?”

Mak shrugged, “I don’t know…you need a guy who will love you unconditionally, who will give his whole heart to you and not give half to you and half to someone else…”

Mint smirked and nodded, “But other than Nadech, no other guys show any interest in me. At least with Nadech, he showed me that a girl like me is worth a value….”

“Who said you’re not worth it?”

“You dork!” she thought to herself. “Oh…some guy that I know. At first he was like he’ll never fall for me because I’m not his type, I’m a tomboy, blah blah and now he’s staring to have feelings for me but he won’t admit it.”

“Who?”

Mint leaned in to Mak’s face, “I think deep down inside you know who I’m talking about…”

Both went into silence as they stare into each other’s eyes. Mak could feel his heart race.

“You have anything to tell me?” she asked softly.

“I….uh….no..”

Mint’s heart sank and she slowly moved away from Mak. She was a little disappointed that he wouldn’t tell her how he feels. No matter what, she wanted to get it out of him today because she couldn’t watch him misunderstand Nadech anymore.

“Well, if you have nothing to say then I’m gonna go find Nadech…”

Mint grabbed her bag and started walking away. She was hoping for Mak to stop her and he did.

“I’m not gonna let you go back to him” he said blocking her way. Other students in the library were now focusing on them.

“Why not?”

“Why do you even love him? Haven’t you heard of the phrase, love the person who loves you back.”

“Well, other than Nadech, I don’t know who else loves me.”

“I……I do….” he finally said.”

“You what?” Mint asked trying to hold her smile.

Mak grabbed her hands, “I love you……”

“Since when?”

He shrugs, “I don’t know…..”

“I thought you wouldn’t be interested in a girl like me?”

“I thought so too but after seeing you started hanging out with Alex, I felt left out. I mean before you and I always go places together and then Alex came into the picture and everything changed. You were always with him and I felt like a piece of me was missing since we’re always together.”

“So in other words, I complete you?”

Mak nodded shyly, “Yeah…..”

“Well…to answer your question you’re always asking how I felt about Alex, I like him, as a friend, and only as a friend.”

“Of course…” he slowly let go of Mint’s hand, “You love Nadech……I shouldn’t have even told you how I feel about you…it’s no use…”

“Who said it’s no use? I’m actually glad that you finally confess because now I don’t have to lie and pretend anymore…”

“What are you talking about?”

Mint smiled nervously, “Well…now that you’ve confess, I have something to confess of my own and you’re probably gonna get mad…..”

“What?”

Mint took a step back because she knows how Mak can get when he’s mad, “Nadech and I…were never together. We put on an act to see what your reaction would be if you knew we were dating. We wanted to test you your feelings for me.”

Mak took a step forward and looked straight into Mint’s eye as he lean in closer.

“I’m sorry” she said looking down to the floor. “I understand if you’re mad but don’t yell at me. You scare me when you yell.”

Mint realized Mak was still in front of her but didn’t say anything to her yet. She looked up and Mak was smiling at her.

“You’re smiling…..so that means you’re not mad?”

“I want to be mad but I’m not because every time I’m mad at you, you end up being mad at me and I’m always the one that tries to reconcile with you and when you’re mad, it’s hard to make you happy again. Like the time I kissed you, I’m not even sure if you’re still mad at me. Are you?”

Mint smiled and leaned over to kiss Mak on the cheeks, “Not anymore…”

He took Mint’s hand and walked out of the library, “Come on, I gotta go find Nadech and apologize to him and Yaya….”

------------------------------

Boy had to stay for night class so he couldn’t drop Margie off at the condo. As she was walking out te escalator and walking down the hall to her condo, she sense someone was behind her. When she looked back, she sees no one and continues to walk. She looked through her bag to find her taser but remember she had hid it under her pillow just in case Boy tries to do something to her.

She stumble on her key to get into the condo and when she finally unlocked the door, she felt something pointing at her back.

“Don’t say a word!” the man hissed.

“Who are you? And what do you want?”

“Just be quiet and walk downstairs with me….”

“Where are you taking me?”

“Just do what I say if you don’t want to die!”

Margie nodded.

“Here….” the man handed her a blind fold. “Put this on!”

“If I put this on, people are gonna notice you’re a criminal trying to kidnap me. Aren’t you scared?”

“I will handle those people. Now hurry up and put this on. I don’t have all day!”

Margie did as the man told her to and she felt his hand grabbing her and pulling her downstairs to the lobby. At first she thought it would be her dad but by the sound of the voice, it wasn’t him.

“Boy….please come and save me” she thought to herself.​

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Omg Tubber Tinker, I absolutely love your fanfiction! I pratically stayed up all night reading this and I'm so hooked now :coverlaf: Thank you so much for taking the time to write this :p