FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Mark wears a tux! Mark gives Mint flowers! They lay down on the grass and stare at the stars! Mark kisses Mint!

:wub:

Oh, no! Mint's really upset. This is not good, Mark!

Haha - Nadech bulldozes his way into becoming Yaya's bf. I like! ;)

Poor Margie. Boy, PLEASE find her!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aww, Mark got all dressed up for his "date" with Mint. Heehee. The night laying on the grass looking at the stars seem so romance. Until the kiss. I was yaying for that til Mint got mad. So much of an advice from Nam...sighs...I hope they clear things out.

Nadech, wow. Some sneaky way of considering yourself as Yaya's bf there. Lol. Cracks me up!

After such a fun day Margie had with Boy, it all came to a bad ending by Boy's dad. Grrrr. Hope Margie didn't go to far. Go find her Boy!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my.. interesting couples.. can't wait to know more.. hope boy can find back margie and mark will be together soon with mint again.. love this 3 couples.. ^.^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 18

Boy drove around his neighborhood hoping to find Margie. After the second time, he left and went onto the big streets.

“Margie, where are you?” he asked himself.

Margie sat at the bus stop crying. She blames herself that she is the reason Boy and his dad argued again. While she was waiting, she noticed two guys looking at her in a weird way next to her. She felt uncomfortable so she grabbed her belongings and walked away. She could see shadows following behind her.

“Where are you going pretty lady?” the man asked.

Margie started walking faster and she could hear their footsteps following closely behind. The closer they were, the faster she walk. Her walk turned into a run. She was busy running and looking back that she didn’t notice she ran in front of a car that was coming towards her. The driver stepped on his breaks and was an inch away from hitting Margie.

She fainted after realizing she almost got hit. The driver came out and carried her to his car…..

-----------------------------------------

Nam and Faai looked out the window to see if Mak was coming home anytime soon. They were anxious to hear how his date with Mint went. After seeing his car flash in the drive way, Nam and Faai rushed back to the living room, Nam pretending to read the newspaper while Faai grabbed a magazine and began to read it.

Mak walked in and saw his parents in the living room. He looked at his dad, then glanced over at his mom who was reading the magazine upside down. He walked up to her and fixed the magazine for her.

Faai laughed nervously, “No wonder I didn’t understand anything.”

Mak shook his head and turned towards the stairs.

“Wait Mak, how was your date with Mint?” his father asked.

“Yeah, how was it?”

Mak sighed and looked at his dad, “Well dad…if you weren’t my dad, I would probably punch you right now.”

“Why would you say that?” Nam asked confused. “What did I do?”

“Well I took your advice and I kissed Mint. And now she’s mad at me.”

“You took your dad’s advice?” Faai asked. “I told you not to. Did she punch you?”

Mak nodded sadly, “She’s never been mad at me before. I don’t know how to make her not mad at me.”

“Tomorrow, go over and apologize to her…” Faai told him.

Mak nodded and headed upstairs.

“So did you feel anything?” Nam asked from downstairs.

Faai slapped him on the head, “This is your fault.”

“Well, I didn’t know he was actually going to do it.”

-------------------------------

Margie woke up to an unfamiliar place. She had no idea where she was.

“Oh you’re awake” Boy said, opening the door. “How are you?”

“Where am I? I remember I almost got hit by a car.”

“Yeah, it was my car. I’m sorry I almost hit you.”

Margie looked around, “Where am I?”

“My condo. From now on, you’ll be staying here.”

“What about you? Where are you going to stay?”

“At my house. The only time I come here is when I get into an argument with my dad.”

Margie looked down, “I’m sorry I’m the reason that you and your dad was arguing again.”

Boy walked to sit on the bed next to Margie, “Is that why you left the house? Margie, it’s not your fault. Me and my dad argue all the time. There’s not a day where we talk in piece.”

“I’m sorry I left without telling you…”

“It’s okay but promise me next time you won’t do it again. Or if you are going somewhere, let me know first so I won’t get worried.”

Margie nodded and reached over to hug Boy.

--------------------------------

Nadech hid behind the building as he watches Aof drops off Yaya in front of campus. When Aof was out of sight, he walked up behind her and grabbed her hands.

“Who allowed you to hold my hands?” she asked smiling.

“Me. I allowed myself.”

“Well you better let go before someone sees us.”

“Who’s gonna see us? Your dad left already.”

When Yaya saw Mak walking towards them, she pulled her hands away from Nadech.

“Hey Mak…”

“Have you guys seen Mint?” he asked.

Yaya shook her head, “Nope. I just go here. I thought you two usually come to school together though.”

“Yeah but she didn’t pick me up today. Have you seen her Nadech?”

“Nope……but good luck on finding her. Me and Yaya have to go to class now.”

Mak continued to look for Mint. He then spotted her sitting out by the bench reading. When she saw that Mak was coming towards her, she quickly closed her book, grabbed her bag and walked off.

“Mint! Wait!” he called running after her. “I need to talk to you.”

“I don’t want to talk to you Mak.”

“But I do…I want to apologize for what happened yesterday.”

“Let me ask you something, why did you even kiss me?”

“I…..” Mak hesitated. He didn’t know how to answer her. “I…I don’t know…” he finally said looking down.

“I don’t want to talk to you.” She pushed Mak aside and left in the building.

“Yo Mak!”

Mak recognized that voice. It was Alex.

“Hey…how’s your grandma?”

“She’s okay now. She has to wear a cast though.”

“That’s good then.”

“Hey…was Mint okay that I cancelled the date?”

“Uh….yeah….she understand what was happening.”

Alex sighed with relief, “That’s good then. I was afraid she’d be mad at me. It’s too bad I missed te date. I mean it was our first date together too. Maybe next time huh?”

“Uh…there’s something I have to tell you dude…”

“What?”

“You can’t go out with Mint anymore….”

“Why not?”

“Because…because she already has a boyfriend.” he lied.

“What?! I thought you said she was single?”

“That’s before I knew she had a boyfriend.”

“Aw…that sucks…who is he? Does he go to this school?”

“Uh…naw…he graduated already. He’s very protective of her too. So if I were you, I suggest you stay away from her.”

“Dang that sucks…..well…thanks for telling me.”

Mak smiled weakly, “No problem.”

“Well, I gotta go to class. See ya at break.”

Mak was relieved after Alex left. Although he did feel bad lying to him but he wasn’t going to let him get involved with Mint until he sorts out his feelings for her first.​

bEI

sarNie Egg
dang mak! first its "my mint" and now hes lying to alex about mint lol that boy is gonna be possessive of mint lol

n_naruk

Boy to the rescue! Good thing it was Boy's car that Margie ran in front of otherwise, who knows what'll happen to her...

Awwww, YaDech was cute with the holding hands. Heehee

Mark oh mark, just stop being such a wuss and tell mint that you like her. Otherwise she ain't going to talk to you like she's doing now...sighs...he's like being posessive of mint already with him lying to alex and all.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 19

Boy sniffed the scent of Ratna when Margie brought it to the table.

“Smells good. I wonder if it tastes just as good.”

Boy took a spoonful and placed it in his mouth. Margie watched anxiously to see Boy’s reaction.

“Well?….” she asked.

Boy had his thumb up, “Very delicious.”

Margie smiled with pride, “Of course it’s delicious, I made it.”

Boy smirked, “Conceited.”

“How can I be conceited when it’s true.”

“How you know I’m telling the truth?”

Margie pouted, “So is it good or not? I want the truth.”

Boy laughed, “Of course, it’s delicious. Next time, make more for me.”

“Why aren’t you at school? It’s bad to miss classes you know.”

“Missing class one day isn’t going to kill me. Besides I want to stay here with you.”

Margie grabbed the empty glass from Boy to go fill it up, “Look, if you’re worried about me running away again, don’t. I just realized that no matter how far I try to run away, you’re always gonna find me.”

She brought back the cup and handed it over to Boy, “Thanks” he said as he grabbed the cup. “Well you know, you can run from Boy, but you can’t hide from Boy” he teased.

Margie laughed, “Dork….”

----------------------------------

“Hey, I’ve been wanting to ask you for a long time now…”

Nadech looked up from his text book, “What?”

“Why does your mom call you Barry instead of Nadech? Is that a special name for you?”

“Oh…it’s just a nickname my mom gave me. I only let certain people call me that. You know, people that I love and people that love me”

Yaya nodded, “Who else calls you that besides your mom?”

“Well, my dad calls me Barry once in a while. My nanny calls me Barry too.”

“You have a nanny?”

“Yes, don’t you?”

“No! I’m not rich like you okay?”

Nadech laughed, “Forgot…..”

“Why doesn’t Boy call you that?”

“Barry is only for people I love. I mean I love my dad but you know. And as for Boy, I rather let him call me Nadech because….I don’t know…it’s sounds better coming out of his mouth.”

Yaya continued to do her homework. Nadech closed his textbook and sat there watching her do her homework.

“Why are you staring at me?” Yaya asked, still focusing on her homework.

“Yaya…..you can call me Barry too. I’m giving me permission.”

Yaya looked up, “Thanks. But I prefer to call you Nadech.”

“How come?”

“Because you said so yourself, Barry is only for people that you love and loves you back…”

“And you think I don’t….have that type of feelings for you? If I didn’t have any feelings for you, I wouldn’t ask you to be my girlfriend?”

“Yeah, but I’m not your girlfriend.”

“At least not yet. I’m still waiting for your answer you know that. When you gonna tell me anyways?”

“Um…..I don’t know. Do something to impress me first and I need to make sure I can trust you.”

Nadech leaned back on his chair and sighed.

“Hey you two. Mind if I sit with you?” Mint asked.

Yaya moved her things to the side, “No. Have a seat. Where’s Mak?”

“I don’t know and I don’t care.” she snapped.

Yaya looked at Nadech confused.

“What’s wrong with you?” Yaya asked. “And how was the date with Alex? You haven’t told me about it yet.”

“Alex had to cancel the date because his grandmother was in the hospital. So I went on a date with Mak instead.”

“Aw, you guys went on a date. Ha, your wish came true” Yaya teased.

“Shut up! He ruined everything towards the end!”

“How?” asked Nadech.

“He kept on asking me if I liked Alex or not. And I didn’t want to tell him because that’s my business. And then he….”

“He what?” Yaya and Nadech both asked.

“He kissed me…..”

“What?! Are you serious?” Yaya asked with a shock. “Why?”

Mint shrugged, “I don’t know. That was his answer.”

Nadech smiled, “He likes you Mint.”

“Oh whatever Nadech. Mak is the last person that will ever fall for me. He said so himself.”

“You don’t know what he’s really thinking. Mak might be the kind of guy that what he says is totally different from what he’s thinking. And when a guy does that to a girl, that means he likes you. Trust me, I’m a guy. I know what guys think.”

Yaya nodded, “You have a point there. Oh Mint, maybe that’s why he keeps asking you about Alex. He wants to make sure where he stands.”

“That’s what he told me too. And after I asked him why, he freaken kissed me.”

Nadech laughed, “He likes you. I just know it but he won’t admit it.”

“What are we gonna do to make him confess?” Yaya asked.

All three sat there thinking for a moment. Nadech slammed his hand on the table after having an idea.

“I got it! Mint, I’m gonna be your boyfriend.”

“What?!” both girls asked.

“Just pretend. When Mak sees you with another guy, he’ll get jealous and when he can’t take it anymore, he’ll confess. Piece of cake.”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea. “ said Yaya. “I mean you and Mak just barely started becoming friends. What if you two starts to have problems again?”

Mint agreed, “Yeah. Besides, if you really believe that he do likes me, I can have Alex to make him jealous.”

Nadech shook his head, “No. Me being your boyfriend is best. Because Alex already likes you, I can tell and when you pretend to like him, he’s gonna take it the wrong way and you’re gonna end up hurting his feelings at the end for using him.”

Yaya nodded, “You have a good point.”

Mint became a little uncertain, “Well…if we do go with this idea, Yaya, are you gonna be okay with it?”

Nadech nodded, “Oh yeah forgot to ask you, will you be okay with it?”

Yaya looked at Nadech and then Mint, “I guess it’s okay. But Nadech, you better not cross the line…”

“Jealous?” he asked smiling.

“A little” Yaya mumbled.

“Don’t worry. I know my limits. But remember, only us three can know of this plan.”

“What about Boy and Margie?” Mint asked.

“The less people know, the more it’ll look real.”

The girls nodded.​

n_naruk

Aww, Margie, you can make me a plate of ladna too. Lol. Er, now I want some. Hahaha.

I love Naech's brilliant idea on pretending to be Mint's bf to have Mark get jealous! I hope the plan works & no dramas between the guys!

Wa, I can't wait for their mission to make mark jealous. Heehee

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thip, sounds like you are going to put Mark's martial skills to use ahahah. I have a feeling, Mark going to kill Nadech lol not literally lol

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Finally Boy gets to eat Margie's cooking - yeah! yeah!

Yaya's a little jealous ... aww!

Can't wait to see Mark's reaction now. ;)

n_naruk

Thip, sounds like you are going to put Mark's martial skills to use ahahah. I have a feeling, Mark going to kill Nadech lol not literally lol
Ah, Fun. You're comment gave me a good laugh. I totally forgot that Mark was in martial arts for a minute. Lol.