FICTION DISCUSSION

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
or attend one of those pleasure parties..lmao..its hilarious!!! so much info ..

since the day i was born til now ..i have only been to one...i didnt know WTH a pleasure party was...til i walked in and saw the table of goodies :rolleyes: :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen

since the day i was born til now ..i have only been to one...i didnt know WTH a pleasure party was...til i walked in and saw the table of goodies :rolleyes: :loool:

lmao ami... so not innocent anymore... *same here* ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL nikki i never claimed to be innocent... :lol:

lol... :loool: people here in this thread never claims innocent... ehh!?! :lol: speaking of the sex toys... gosh, though i tried to hold it once... i will never do it again XD coz it felt so real like you're holding a.... *tooot* :ph34r:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey! i'm innocent....i have a innocent heart but a somewhat dirty and slightly perverted mind lol....well at least i look innocent :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

a pleasure party?! :lol: as if they'll allow me to go.... but maybe when I grow older I might go to one... :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey! i'm innocent....i have a innocent heart but a somewhat dirty and slightly perverted mind lol....well at least i look innocent :D
Pshhh..rr..look can be deceiving ya know???!!!

ahem...those pleasure parties are usually home base...lmao so you know there is no age limit or is there???

shoot i dont know..it depends on how nice your host is too :loool:

i think i shouldnt have influence the youngins...lmao..

k yea donna wait til youre 21ish..! :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahem...those pleasure parties are usually home base...lmao so you know there is no age limit or is there???

I can imagine myself going to a pleasure party... :rolleyes:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

well my looks aren't deceiving :D

eww pleasure parties....i'll probably be the one screaming "abstience!" or "wear a condom! wear a condom! protection" :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
well my looks aren't deceiving :D

eww pleasure parties....i'll probably be the one screaming "abstience!" or "wear a condom! wear a condom! protection" :loool:

LMAO and this is coming from all of us..that roots for r scenes and babies in lakorns.....isnt it ironic? :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG you gals are crazy! I have been a way for like months now and this place has exploded with stories...DANG!

Okay back to my hiding place LOL!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG you gals are crazy! I have been a way for like months now and this place has exploded with stories...DANG!

hey it wasn't me...i've just came to look today and THEY were the ones with the stories....again...RR-innocent^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
gosh, i really dont have qualifications of being INNOCENT. i dont act innocent neither look innocent.... XD

a pleasure party?! :lol: as if they'll allow me to go.... but maybe when I grow older I might go to one... :loool:
i rather go to the 'Embassy' and wait for someone to put a pill in my drinks XD i'll wait for you turning 21 don... ^^ we'll go hangout in Embassy ^_^

lol... the advice from GRANNY... ^_^ dont worry... i've realized that along time ago that we're all B.I. here... :loool:

lol... :lol: WB~!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
gosh, i really dont have qualifications of being INNOCENT. i dont act innocent neither look innocent.... XD
i rather go to the 'Embassy' and wait for someone to put a pill in my drinks XD i'll wait for you turning 21 don... ^^ we'll go hangout in Embassy ^_^

good thing I look innocent but once I started talking, no more ms. innocent... :lol: so yeah, looks can be deceiving... :loool:

woohoo! Embassy! yeah! let's go to Embassy together, ate nikki! :clap: I'll be transferring to Manila after taking up Nursing and I think I'll be around 21 or 22 by then... hopefully, I can get into a good med school in Manila but if not, my parents would probably send me to Baguio instead... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
good thing I look innocent but once I started talking, no more ms. innocent... :lol: so yeah, looks can be deceiving... :loool:

woohoo! Embassy! yeah! let's go to Embassy together, ate nikki! :clap: I'll be transferring to Manila after taking up Nursing and I think I'll be around 21 or 22 by then... hopefully, I can get into a good med school in Manila but if not, my parents would probably send me to Baguio instead... :lol:

i have relatives in Antipolo though, but i dont know if i have relatives in Baguio... since i want to go there too... i wanna visit the strawberry fields there. ^_^ btw, there's a "Siam" rest house or i think more likely a resort that has Thai inspiration in Tagaytay. my cousin just sent me a photo of her and her BF together ^^ she's inviting me this summer to hangout with her. if i get a chance to meet her by then... we should meet up...

speaking of INNOCENT... mmm.... that means you dont look 21ish? coz you can lie about your age when we get into Embassy pub ^_^ :lol: im such a B.I. i did lie for a couple of times hanging out in a pub when i was still 17, im saying that im 18 or 21 XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i have relatives in Antipolo though, but i dont know if i have relatives in Baguio... since i want to go there too... i wanna visit the strawberry fields there. ^_^ btw, there's a "Siam" rest house or i think more likely a resort that has Thai inspiration in Tagaytay. my cousin just sent me a photo of her and her BF together ^^ she's inviting me this summer to hangout with her. if i get a chance to meet her by then... we should meet up...

speaking of INNOCENT... mmm.... that means you dont look 21ish? coz you can lie about your age when we get into Embassy pub ^_^ :lol: im such a B.I. i did lie for a couple of times hanging out in a pub when i was still 17, im saying that im 18 or 21 XD
I think I do look like 21ish... :lol:

Baguio is only a 3-hour drive from where I live so I can go there whenever I want... :lol: cool! a thai-inspired resort... do they have thai massage there? I love thai massage... :lol: