FICTION DISCUSSION

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol I thought you were a gangsta... not a granny. :lol:

So did you "grab" their package Ami??? :loool: cop a little feel? hahaha.
haha the second picture is saying.... "open wide....!" :loool:

it was like a lakorn type of this dog's reaction.... threatening.... XD :loool: :loool: :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ami, a mafia lady??? :lol:

geez, I always dreamed of being a mafia lady... that willl be so cool and HOT as well! I can kidnap a hot guy and I'll R him... :loool: :r-scene-pop-corn:
:loool: i would try that too...hmmm me and my friends starts this "asian mafia" and at the end of the year in middle school, we put up signs saying "asian mafia was here" and one teacher started freaking out that there was an actually mafia in school lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahhh i cant grab them noy...LOL...can only "look" from where i am standing and sitting at... :lol: i had the pics..of them somewhere i will see if i can locate it...

that dog is cute..its like saying.."come closer, im not afraid to use these teeth!"

i have to backtracked..just a bit..

nikki1786

LizQuen
wahhh i cant grab them noy...LOL...can only "look" from where i am standing and sitting at... :lol: i had the pics..of them somewhere i will see if i can locate it...

that dog is cute..its like saying.."come closer, im not afraid to use these teeth!"

damn, i just caught the anonymous "G", while i was reading here in the thread... anyways, i cant help but laugh at the dog... XD

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hiya nikki...sorry i was trying to start on "my project"...took me hrs last night..not much done..its gonna be a long way!.... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

awee Ami! what's the fun in that! You look but you can't touch... lmao. If i were you, i'd jump over those people & grab his booty! muahah. :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh... :) me... i dont need to cut and paste... metallic pens will do ^_^ and my anime art work... :lol:
lol nikki..not the umm project.."my project"...you know the colors..and flowers
awee Ami! what's the fun in that! You look but you can't touch... lmao. If i were you, i'd jump over those people & grab his booty! muahah. :loool:

LMAO no..i did not touch their packages..what will i look like or my excuse be...OOPS! sorry??? :loool: felt their arms and muscles....in awed by their performanced yes..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao like that ever stopped you from getting into details. :lol:
Ooooh in my human sexuality class today, my professor showed a video about masturbating. :loool: :loool:

dang noy youre super fast..i just edited my post lmao...
didnt want the kids to read it!!..what will they think of "this" granny now??? LMAO

YIKES....dang..i didnt get to watched them vdos in my sex ed class ....just child birth..and the cartoon like of the female and male bodily parts..lol....visual is nice..but demonstration would be even better!!! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dang noy youre super fast..i just edited my post lmao...
didnt want the kids to read it!!..what will they think of "this" granny now??? LMAO

YIKES....dang..i didnt get to watched them vdos in my sex ed class ....just child birth..and the cartoon like of the female and male bodily parts..lol....visual is nice..but demonstration would be even better!!! :lol:
haha. The video didn't show an actually male doing it. lol. Although they demonstrated it, but used the tits of a cow. :loool: Oh I'm so squeamish... the sight of blood, cuts, wounds, stds, private parts... they all scare me. lmao.

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol nikki..not the umm project.."my project"...you know the colors..and flowers
LMAO no..i did not touch their packages..what will i look like or my excuse be...OOPS! sorry??? :loool: felt their arms and muscles....in awed by their performanced yes..

oh................. i didnt know.............. XD are you half way done? or more than half way done?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i juz remembered a news i read recently happened here in malaysia...let this be a reminder for those guys who loves to do
masturbation
!!!

this guy was being "busy" late at night and ended up using a car
nat and stuck it at his private area....
he didnt feel anything though at first....and just left it there and went to sleep after his very tiring "activity"....

but the next day....when he wanted to take out the
nat at his private area
....he couldnt! and it hurted so badly....until he need to call ambulance and the fireman came too... :loool:

they didnt manage to take it out so they brought him to the hospital....but they still cant remove it using normal way....they wanted to call his family but he was ashamed so he dont want anyone to noe bout tis....he suffered till the next day...where they finally made the decision to do a lil operation by
cutting a lil piece of skin at his private area to take the nat out
!!!! :loool:

this is wat i call as....got nothing else better to do.... :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LMAO ANIE ... :loool: ROFL, HAHHAHAHAHAH ^^ gosh that too funny *i feel so evil for laughing at ths :loool: