FICTION DISCUSSION

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
LMAO oh yea them teletubbies cant even speak right...gosh and they are trying to teach the kids what??? to mispronunciate stuff?? ..yes and they are scary looking..

ps the lame barney song was created by the kids in my apt complex..so it didnt travel far ya know..lol

i rather watch barney ..if i had to chose between the two!

LOL anie..not jealous..just being considerate! :lol:
muahaha....dont be...im umm's...not like i choose to be one..he wanted too...LMAO

Teletubbies are for retarded XD lmao... XD i can appreciate the ALIEN suit thingy... but dang... the whole setup is a mess... XD
lmao XD Tipsy like it when Tinkey-Winkey did that XD
no wonder Simon Cowell got criticize by some people because of his retarded show TELETUBBIES wahahahahahahaha :loool:
muahaha....yeah niki
this has nothing to do with barney or teletubbies but I just wanna say....
the power of the pussy rules! :loool: since in my sexuality class today we were talking about gender roles. lol.

like they say... "The men wears the pants in relationship but the women controls the zipper." hahaha. ^_^
OMG>>>FOR REAL ITS TRUE!

nikki1786

LizQuen
this has nothing to do with barney or teletubbies but I just wanna say....
the power of the pussy rules! :loool: since in my sexuality class today we were talking about gender roles. lol.

like they say... "The men wears the pants in relationship but the women controls the zipper." hahaha. ^_^
:loool: i was thinking if women are aggressive enough to pull out the pants... :loool:

except in lakorns of course, because pra'ek have all the control over nang'ek. :loool:
the OVER TAKING.... ^_^

muahaha....dont be...im umm's...not like i choose to be one..he wanted too...LMAO
muahaha....yeah niki

OMG>>>FOR REAL ITS TRUE!
maybe Simon is the retarded one... not the show :lol:

haha. True true. Specially if pra'ek is a player. Nang'ek always tell pra'ek to 'behave' himself or stay in line... :loool:
Ant in the Pants... XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol... XD but you see you got your cute lil niece at your FRIENDSTER profile... hehehehe ^_^
yeah!! my niece... our relatives say that she looks like me when I was a baby... :lol:

yes it is..i learned to share from barney the purple dinosaur..i was forced to watch it when my nephew was 1 1/2 til he was around 5ish..now hes like 14!! :lol: *dang how time flies.. :mellow:
BARNEY!!!!! I LOVE BARNEY!!! :lol: we have a channel that shows barney episodes non-stop! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week of barney... wth... the purple dinosaur never gets tired... <_<

lol...lome..there were a few good songs... like the hole in the ground.. lemon drop lol..
hi5 ami! the hole in the ground song is my favorite... and also the lemon drop.. I also love the baby bop hop song and the macaroni and cheese song! :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG!! OMG!! ate nikki... ang siggy mo... it's ENCHONG DEE!!!! *FAINT* :drool: :drool:

im glad im not corrupting minor... ^_^ 19 kasi siya... ^_^ btw, i dunno if he's planning to join the sea games... since he did join and won some competitions in swimming. XD im looking forward to it, but i think Enchong is busy... and have lots of projects at the same time... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki nikki... when are we gonna talk about sex again??? :lol:

lmao :loool: :lmao: whenever you want... XD its just a matter of when will the topic pop up again. i know your thoughts are wild... XD im gonna keep my eye open about SEX... XD

oh, btw... months ago... i runaway. because i was afraid that everyone would scold me after i messed up something. i stay at the INN, then there's this big mirror. i remember that the place i was staying has lots of SEX SCANDAL... XD i was wonder if its a reflected mirror, that might someone would see me while im doing some stupid stuff. then there's someone knock on my room and it was room service... the guy ask me if i want some guy... at first i didnt understand... i mean i was like WTH... why would i want a guy? then he said that the guy costs only 500 bucks XD... then later i get it... XD of course, i said NO... XD why would i want to buy someone just for sex... XD

i told my gay friends about it... and they just said... that if they were there... they'll buy it.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^ that's crazy... if a guy would offer something like that to me, I'll probably run away... :lol:

actually, the guy was not my concern... XD i was concern behind the mirror.... until now, i still dont know if that mirror was reflected mirror. if i did probably had sex with a guy that night, i might have scandal right now... XD EwwWWwwwwww. UNABLE TO FACE THE WORLD~! :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL noy wants to talk bout SEX :lol:

Lets talk bout SEX...!!! Lets talk bout you and me..lets talk bout all the things....gosh how does that darn song goes again :unsure:

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL noy wants to talk bout SEX :lol:

Lets talk bout SEX...!!! Lets talk bout you and me..lets talk bout all the things....gosh how does that darn song goes again :unsure:

Xd :loool: ami... your alarm is ringing again having a sign of *WARNING FOR NAUGHTINESS*