FICTION DISCUSSION

cecilia

Staff member
i try going through all fictions.
too many ateam fictions for me to catch up.
i feel exhaust from reading them all ..
but READER .. continue to write it.
i will get to your story when i'm done with what i start.
reading too many fiction at a time tend to get me confuse b/c they're starring the ATEAM :wub:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
my friend told me this joke a while ago... before the exam.. :lol:

a guy took his girlfriend into his bedroom. he locked the door and turned off the light. since it was dark, the guy unzipped his pants, grabbed his girlfriend's hand and placed it on his dick... when the girlfriend finally felt she was touching something she said... "sorry but I don't smoke..." :loool:
LMAO...omg...tats HILARIOUS!!!! :loool:

how bout tis one..i tink nikki told me long time ago...

the tax officer wondered why the prostitute put in her occupation as CHICKEN FARMER...
the prostitute then answered, "i raised 5,000 cocks last year"

:loool: :loool: :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

the tax officer wondered why the prostitute put in her occupation as CHICKEN FARMER...

:loool: :loool: :loool:
:loool: :loool: :loool: that is so funny!!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i noe LMAO...anyways...will be gone for 5 days..nt online..so i cant update any but i will when im bak frm my lil vacation..

fun

Expired Sarnie
reading too many fiction at a time tend to get me confuse b/c they're starring the ATEAM :wub:
I know I am reading a few at a time and I get so lost in them. I even get lost in my own fiction. LMAO

My sister read from somewhere, hmm. I am not all that great to tell it because it was a long joke.

I think it was called the 7 dollars sex

There was an old couple who went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?" The man said, "Will you watch us have sex. The doctor raised both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agreed. When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have sex."

He thank them for coming, he wished them good luck and charged them $50. The next week, the couple returned and asked the sex therapist to watch again. It went on for several weeks in a row. The couple made an appointment, had sex with no problem, paid the doctor, then leave. Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor said, "I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?" The man said, "We're not trying to find out anything. She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $98. The Hilton charges $139. We do it here for $50, and I get $43 back from Medicare.

Get it? Ahahahahaha :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know I am reading a few at a time and I get so lost in them. I even get lost in my own fiction. LMAO

My sister read from somewhere, hmm. I am not all that great to tell it because it was a long joke.

There was an old couple who went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?" The man said, "Will you watch us have sex. The doctor raised both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agreed. When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have sex."

He thank them for coming, he wished them good luck and charged them $50. The next week, the couple returned and asked the sex therapist to watch again. It went on for several weeks in a row. The couple made an appointment, had sex with no problem, paid the doctor, then leave. Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor said, "I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?" The man said, "We're not trying to find out anything. She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $98. The Hilton charges $139. We do it here for $50, and I get $43 back from Medicare.

:loool: Nice one funn! I didn't get it at first but then.. after doing the math i get it. :lol:

Okay so I have decided to put a halt on all my fics for at least 2 weeks...
I'm swamped with essays & all that boring stuff. & I don't have time to update at the moment.
I can't even start my new fic yet because of my classes :lmao:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ no worries Noy... I am way behind on everyone's fic anyway! I will wait for your update and hopefully catch up everyone's fics.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

omg..this is sooooo freaking hilarious..nice one..nice one.. :loool:

yay...i finished one fanfic(at last..eventhough im tink i could hav done better.)
imma concentrate on forbidden love first n then the next 2...yay...this is fun!

nikki1786

LizQuen
stupid embarrassing moment:

you got into the elevator with your crush. just you and him only.
suddenly he fart, then you laugh because he fart. however, when you laugh there's fluid came out right out of your nose.

who has the most embarrassing moment?

the one who fart

or

the one who laugh who has fluid to her nose?

-----> it just sound so stupid but when my friend told me about this kind of situation... i laugh. coz they are both embarrassing from what they did.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

:loool: :loool: that's so hilarious!!!

suddenly he fart, then you laugh because he fart. however, when you laugh there's fluid came out right out of your nose.

the one who fart

or

-----> it just sound so stupid but when my friend told me about this kind of situation... i laugh. coz they are both embarrassing from what they did.
yeah... it's actually both embarassing... :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

the one who fart

or

LMAO NIKKI...omg..i really imagine myself doing tat LOL..omg...i think..i think fluid wont b comeing out of my nose..

INSTEAD....

While laughing, i'll snort and fart at the same time (I always do tat when its too funny for me to handle XD)

nikki1786

LizQuen
:loool: :loool: that's so hilarious!!!

yeah... it's actually both embarassing... :lol:

LMAO NIKKI...omg..i really imagine myself doing tat LOL..omg...i think..i think fluid wont b comeing out of my nose..

INSTEAD....

While laughing, i'll snort and fart at the same time (I always do tat when its too funny for me to handle XD)

well, at least yours is like... you fart with him... but the tendency here is you might have flu right when you came into the elevator with your crush... LOL im imagining that the fluid came out of her nose... pop out like bubble... if you know what i mean... XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
:loool: Nice one funn! I didn't get it at first but then.. after doing the math i get it. :lol:

Okay so I have decided to put a halt on all my fics for at least 2 weeks...
I'm swamped with essays & all that boring stuff. & I don't have time to update at the moment.
Mid term huh? Same here, it's killing me! So many papers to write. I still have two more papers to go. I didn't get it either until I did the calculation. Ahahahaha! :lol:

:loool: Farting is a natural thing. Ahahaha. I admit I fart. Ahahahah everyone does...

My sisters farts in her sleep. It ain't just one fart but continuosly. We tried to record it a few times but a camera is never in our hands when it happens. Ahahahaha!

My other sister tends to have silent farts only. Hmmm... You can never hear it. Ahahahaha. And for me I have loud ones and silent ones. Ahahahaha!!!! :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
they say the silent ones has the nasty fart... then the loud ones not so smelly.

the advantages are when its silent... you can blame the other people... XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ silent but deadly :loool:

there are these sayings my family and i always say to each other:
you denied it, you supplied it
you said the rhyme, you did the crime.

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol

i can still remember the day i watch a news when i was a kid... there's this man who died because of his fart... -_- the doctor said that his fart was deadly poisonous and suffocate himself... XD

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
well, at least yours is like... you fart with him... but the tendency here is you might have flu right when you came into the elevator with your crush... LOL im imagining that the fluid came out of her nose... pop out like bubble... if you know what i mean... XD
ewww....stop giving me nightmares would u!ahahaha

:loool: Farting is a natural thing. Ahahaha. I admit I fart. Ahahahah everyone does...

My sisters farts in her sleep. It ain't just one fart but continuosly. We tried to record it a few times but a camera is never in our hands when it happens. Ahahahaha!

My other sister tends to have silent farts only. Hmmm... You can never hear it. Ahahahaha. And for me I have loud ones and silent ones. Ahahahaha!!!! :loool:
dont remind me bout tat :loool: there was once...my sis was sleeping n she usually sleep in a 360degree way...idk hw she sleeps...so one day i think she turned again n gave me her butt...yeah..her butt was straoght at my face n guess wat?

"PUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

i woke up...it was freakin smelly...LMAO :loool:

they say the silent ones has the nasty fart... then the loud ones not so smelly.

the advantages are when its silent... you can blame the other people... XD
ahaha...my mum...shes great at doing tat!

lol

i can still remember the day i watch a news when i was a kid... there's this man who died because of his fart... -_- the doctor said that his fart was deadly poisonous and suffocate himself... XD
OMG....tats hilariousssssssssssss