FICTION DISCUSSION

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
LOL
are you subbing the episodes now? I can't even update my fics because of Bud Brothers... hahaha
after Vince and Georgie's story, I think I can go back to updating... lol I'll be reading Wayne's story tonight! YAY! I finally found a copy of the 2nd, 3rd and the 8th pocket books! lol

btw, I just saw ep 6! AAAHHH!!! I was expecting for a willing scene but... -_-
but I'm soooo happy that they're including the "kapre" scene...lol
there will be a willing scene on that part... :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL. aiko, we're talking about this series called Bud Brothers. It's really addicting.

Donna, LMAO. two sides of Donna, the kid side and the naughty side ahahaha.

YAY it's going to be on tomorrow... :yahoo:
OMG RR!!!!!!!!
your siggy... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

too bad there was no willing scene on ep 6... :p
Georgie was about to give in but Vince... argh! he had to stop himself before everything started to sizzle!! <_<

nikki1786

LizQuen
^
LOL
are you subbing the episodes now? I can't even update my fics because of Bud Brothers... hahaha
after Vince and Georgie's story, I think I can go back to updating... lol I'll be reading Wayne's story tonight! YAY! I finally found a copy of the 2nd, 3rd and the 8th pocket books! lol

NO... im pissed over the group of subbers... they're so slow. -_-" i believe we'll be starting subbing it by the end of the Stupid Cupids.
actually, i hate the leader of the subber. she's not so organize and doesn't update most of the time.

so i rather make my own screencaps.

OMG RR!!!!!!!!
your siggy... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i was about to say that either. hahaha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^
LOL

I wish I could read the pocketbooks...oh well, more of a surprise for me.

I'm going to watch ep. 6 soon. I waited this whole day for it ^^
OMG RR!!!!!!!!
your siggy... :wub: :wub:
too bad there was no willing scene on ep 6...
Georgie was about to give in but Vince... argh! he had to stop himself before everything started to sizzle!! <_<
Thanks :D aiko taught us the transparent thingy so I wanted to try it out ^^

no willing..darn Vince, just look at her nape and you know you want her...
NO... im pissed over the group of subbers... they're so slow. -_-" i believe we'll be starting subbing it by the end of the Stupid Cupids.
actually, i hate the leader of the subber. she's not so organize and doesn't update most of the time.

so i rather make my own screencaps.

i was about to say that either. hahaha
I like your screencaps, they're fast and quick. Hmmm at the end of Stupid Cupid? Well I guess I won't hurt to rewatch this one again. I already rewatched it already on Saturday.
Hey guys I'm back from vacation!!! I will try to post this weekend
welcome back :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
finished ep. 6, that kiss, why did Vince stop it? Didn't he see my siggie? she wants him to kiss her. gosh. But boy oh boy...I super love Vince's pajama/short shorts. SEXY legs :drool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
I know!!! why did Vince stopped?! like his bud brothers said, there is still a spark between them and all it needs is one matchstick to make it alive again!!! lol the fire was already burning BUT Vince has to stop it... <_< oh well, it's okay that they didn't have a willing scene yet... coz they're going to do it on today's episode!!!! LMAO

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i hope so. you know that both of them want it. Lucky you, I have to wait until tomorrow. unless I stay up until 5 AM for them to upload it onto yt. lol.

nikki1786

LizQuen
finished ep. 6, that kiss, why did Vince stop it? Didn't he see my siggie? she wants him to kiss her. gosh. But boy oh boy...I super love Vince's pajama/short shorts. SEXY legs :drool:
if you'll put that into his blog site, he might see your banner. LOL he go watches his performances in his blog, posted by his president FC.
so for sure... maybe he'll go watch the Stupid Cupids in the net soon. lmao he'll go chat up with his fans everytime he's online.

their outfits and especially those sleeping wardrobes is what describe in the book. :p
i'll be anticipating the KAPRE scene, since there will be a :w-scene-pop-corn: on that part.

i still have to post the screencaps of ep5 and ep6 later... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
^
I know!!! why did Vince stopped?! like his bud brothers said, there is still a spark between them and all it needs is one matchstick to make it alive again!!! lol the fire was already burning BUT Vince has to stop it... <_< oh well, it's okay that they didn't have a willing scene yet... coz they're going to do it on today's episode!!!! LMAO
i was chatting with Ate Analyn (President of iJakes) and some of the fans, LOL...
we kept talking about the kissing scene... hahaha i've been spoiling them to the Kapre part though. LOL

*sigh* im staring at the pictures of Rafael and Mariel, can't wait for their story NEXT WEEK.

pictorials--> CLICK ME
trade launch (including the cast of PHR in promotion)--> CLICK ME
practicing for their trade launch--> CLICK ME

^ i hope so. you know that both of them want it. Lucky you, I have to wait until tomorrow. unless I stay up until 5 AM for them to upload it onto yt. lol.
actually, the uploader was so fast yesterday. after i watch the ep6 in TV... after two hours, the ep6 was already uploaded to YT. LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh..............I really have no motivation to write the mother vs. the daughter in laws anymore...it's so.....namnao i guess like when the more chapters i write, the more it's getting no where......I feel like quitting on that one....but i dunno yet.....and besides...I'm so lazy nowadays, usually i have like 2-3 chapters updated per day for a story, now it's like atleast 1 or none at all....lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, Thip don't quit! Just keep writing and update when have the motivations for it. That's how I've been feeling about my ff "Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur" usually I would update it almost everyday. Now it's just like once a week. Thip dont quit!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Don't quit your fanfic. It's okay, I barely even update my fanfics lol. I bet mostly everyone feels that way when they are writing theirs...but don't give up. Inspiration will come along :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol yeah I dont want to give up either...what a waste of time though if I did lol. I'll continue it when I have inspirations lol....anyways about FF3, I've made my decision and I'm writing that soon....and I took you guys idea of making it the kids generation....you'll have to wait and see who I chose to be their kids lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i'll be having my first exam next monday gurls! wish me best of luck.

here's some details on My Heart's For Sale 2

The cast won't be on Rteam .. it'll be Rita and Aum. Something is going to happen to Rome .. so yeps.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
i'll be having my first exam next monday gurls! wish me best of luck.

here's some details on My Heart's For Sale 2

The cast won't be on Rteam .. it'll be Rita and Aum. Something is going to happen to Rome .. so yeps.

OMG I can't wait. GOOD LUCK