FICTION DISCUSSION

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Last day of the semester is today!! So happy! Now I'll have time to update my FFs! 3 weeks off from school then summer class starts sometimes in June! Gay! Hahaha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
1 more week for me then my summer classes are finally over!! :clap:
but I'll only be having a 2-week vacation then I'm back to school again... -_-

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol RR. By the time you're done with school. I have to start my summer class round that time. Heehee. Donna your summer class is just now ending? Mang, different countries, different schooling period huh?...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
woohooo, my exams would be done on 29th may .. then imma holly!! (i can update my fics then)
same here tho...2 weeks holly n im entering degree...ayaya

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Lol RR. By the time you're done with school. I have to start my summer class round that time. Heehee. Donna your summer class is just now ending? Mang, different countries, different schooling period huh?...
LOL
yeah... we have different schooling period... our summer class begins on April then ends on May...the 1st semester would be from June to November... the 2nd semester would be November to March...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Hey!! Sorry that I haven't post any stories yet for a while. I just started a new job and stuff and when I settle down, I will start posting again

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i still have hmm like 3-4 weeks of school left... >_<

i might do summer school too... BUT I DONT WANT TO!..

all because of my darn 8th grade teacher.. he just had to fail me the 2nd semester in algebra 1 ... argh i hate him!!... now everything comes back to haunt me ARGH!!! DARN 5 CREDITS!!..

lol i could just take it next year for my senior classes.. but i wouldnt want to be in a room full of freshies (freshmans) hehe xp..lol

SO ABOUT UPDATES... I SHALL TRY TO DO THEM DAILY.....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ah all of u study hard till summer or until schools out then....we'll i'm already starting my summer break :) good luck on finals e1

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
LOL
I'll be able to read the rest of the BB series too...
OMG! I'm loving Carlo and Coco's story... very funny!
button mushroom... :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
^
LOL
I'll be able to read the rest of the BB series too...
OMG! I'm loving Carlo and Coco's story... very funny!
button mushroom... :loool:
hahaha... actually its funnier than Wayne and Betsy's story. they change the scene because instead of a yacht that Betsy owns it given by Wayne, its an island. -_-"
i knew it! uh... my younger brother is so funny... at first of BB he loved Georgina... then he got turned off on Betsy's character. he's not interested... but now, he likes Coco.
i wonder how would he react on Tammy. so far... the most intimate love scene that i saw from Vince, Wayne and Carlo... Vince has the most intimate love scene.

i was thinking if only John's gf didnt have the series... she might be the one who'll play as Coco.

but anyways, honestly... eversince this BB series aired... i have to assign my time in fic, fanmade mv, series, editing... also im currently watching SGPT, because my gay friend is currently watching it.... actually he's watching JR and SGPT at the moment.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
good thing you can still find time to update your fics... -_-
but me, my time is only divided for school and PHR... lol
since my summer classes is about to end, I can squeeze in my fanfics again and some lakorns that I've left... I'm watching JR and SGPT atm as well... and of course, I should finish the season 1 of Bud Brothers pocket books... I know I'll be a lot busier on the coming semesters... the worse is yet to come... -_-

anyhow, my mom didn't like Betchay's character as well so she didn't watched their story... actually, she doesn't like Mariel... lol
hmmmm... yes... Shaina could also be a good choice to play Coco... but you know what? I imagined Coco to be a bit taller... Denise is a good choice though... ^_^ yeah... there have been minor changes... instead of a yacht, there's Betchay's island instead... but it would have been better if it was a yacht... they should've borrowed Willie Revillame's yacht... :lol: do you think Georgie, Sandy and Betchay would appear in the series again? di ba in the book, they were there... and also Mary... lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
^
good thing you can still find time to update your fics... -_-
but me, my time is only divided for school and PHR... lol
since my summer classes is about to end, I can squeeze in my fanfics again and some lakorns that I've left... I'm watching JR and SGPT atm as well... and of course, I should finish the season 1 of Bud Brothers pocket books... I know I'll be a lot busier on the coming semesters... the worse is yet to come... -_-

anyhow, my mom didn't like Betchay's character as well so she didn't watched their story... actually, she doesn't like Mariel... lol
hmmmm... yes... Shaina could also be a good choice to play Coco... but you know what? I imagined Coco to be a bit taller... Denise is a good choice though... ^_^ yeah... there have been minor changes... instead of a yacht, there's Betchay's island instead... but it would have been better if it was a yacht... they should've borrowed Willie Revillame's yacht... :lol: do you think Georgie, Sandy and Betchay would appear in the series again? di ba in the book, they were there... and also Mary... lol

did you see the ending of today's episode... i think the girl there was Sandy. so i think tomorrow's episode there you'll see Sandy. but i dont know if Georgina will appear, plus, i am excited if who'll play the OLD MAID SECRETARY... Minerva. my brother was thinking about Willie's yacht though, but i guess... they change it... "Betchay Bay" hahaha.... Carlo was teasing on Wayne who's obsessed to his wife now. naming the flowers... Betchay... the yacht in the book Betchay... in tv adaption the name of the island is Betchay... WTH~!

if they change the scenery then... we'll expect that Carlo will leave Coco in the island just by herself and let her cry there.

if Georgina wont appear in BOOK 3 (carlo's story) we'll expect her to appear in BOOK 4... she has lots of scenes there. the wives (Sandy, Coco and Georgina) formed a group and called themselves as POWERPUFF GIRLS because they're going to spy on their husbands, it was Tammy's fault because she encourage them to. Georgina and Pete will also fight because Georgina didn't like how Pete spoiling Mary, Pete's very fond to the little girl. Carlo even says that Pete and Mary might be lovers in the past... XD

anyways, back to Carlo's story... aside from Denise who plays Coco's character. i chose Shaina Magdayao... because she's taller than John and the fact they're real couple but she has a series... -_-" the other one i would suggest... mmm... Megan Young, because she's also tall and has fare complexion like the book describes. in the tv series, John's taller than Denise but good enough. but one thing's missing with Megan, she doesn't look like a painter as what the book describes... but there are rumors that she'll be part of Kristine Series. with Denise, one of the reasons she was chose to play the role of Coco is because she has what the book describes... except the height.

LMAO... my bro's kinda pissed with Ken. because while i was watching JR one time, he was also in my room reading some of the BB books and then... when he finally watch the JR with me, he got pissed with Ken's character there... LOL with SGPT, he doesn't like Chakrit. hahaha my gay friend and i notice that he has big crush on Ken-Anne team, maybe because he watched the Oum Ruk and SB together with my cousin and my gay friend last year summer... thanks to me... i got them influenced XD hahaha he even said that if Ken and Anne would have another lakorn, i should inform him... but he also take note that he rather take the light dramas, like comedy-love stories... he doesn't like hard drama like when he watched JR and SB... :loool:

my brother and i only get close when we watched dramas or movies... but more likely with comedies. he also read my PHR collection and my fashion mags that i bought. mmm... i was planning to buy him some FHM mag. yesterday, we had a silent war... but it ended at night when i DLed the PHR series... we watch it together silently then after the series... we open up and just talk about the PHR... we forgot our war... XD

transcend89

sarNie Adult
awww i miss An and Donna ff hope both of you come back soon Donna you and your wild stories, An i'm still awaiting Crush Center been wonder about that one and the other ff...lenaann hope you get well soon and update your ff too

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol, hey gurls. just finished my final exam yesterday. just got back home too ^^
shall update most of my fics ASAP .. n btw, I'll only write Crush Center once i finish all of my other fanfics.