FICTION DISCUSSION

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm sooo sorry everyone. i have been so busy with school and i don't have my own laptop (have to rent one every 3 days because my laptop charger died and hasn't come in the mail yet). again i'm so sorry that i have been MIA for quite some time. I'm trying to work out a schedule so that i will be more active on sarnworld, and get to being updated with everything. I hope no one is that mad at me, but i just wanted to tell everyone that I'm still alive but buried with homework and school and family and everything in my life. well just wanted to say that and see how everyone here is doing? ^^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
RR, you've been gone for the longest time ever!!! I miss you! I feel like the ff thread is like dead without you, who's our QUEEN of FANFICS =) Hope you can come around more often soon. There's so many new updates and stories for you to catch up on and read!! And without RR here. I have no motivations to write any more '( Come back soon!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahh RR, I miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering where u went. Yeah school is a pain in the butt.......su su na!

---------------

well just to update my ff, i will only udate one at a time now since my brain cant think right lol...maybe to at a time, depending on my brain hahaha

well for now, i'm just gonna update the daughter-in-laws since i have motivations for that atm but GOSH, i have this new ff in my head for the longest now. Its called Mission of Love and i finally got the characters in place so this will be coming soon.....it will be starring rome and rita, om and paula, tye and donut...muahahaha..........

n_naruk

Oh yay! Thip is finally guna write Mission of Love. I've been waiting for that for so long! Can't wait! More of Om :D

I'm trying to put myself together and get back on writing but with me working 2 jobs isn't a big help at all. My mind is just so dead to write. But yet, I tends to get more ideas to write a new one. LOL.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i was wondering where you were RR it's been awhile i've been busy with school too so i don't have much time for sn too but every now and then i check up but i don't see you in the ff section but it's cool you're back and i'm getting back into reading ff again and ladyofdarkness yes i'm still waiting for The girl in the window gosh i can't wait for that so excited if i get an update soon a lot of catching up to do i see many writers and ff thanks e1 for continuing the your ideas and stories

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sigh.. ive been gone for so long.. too lazy to catch up n update... i've lost motivation since my comp broke down a month ago T_T... wahhh... but i shall try to to update if i have time... im also busy with school since it's my last year in high school... i hope you all understand.. sigh...T_T.. i missed sw...

n_naruk

I'm back into the mood of writing fanfics again now after I stop for like a year? Shall be posting them up soon, the old and new ones =)

Wish RR was back! I miss her '(

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
^^ i miss RR too.

i miss writing and reading some of my favorite fanfic! hopefully they will come back and update them. i hope to write again this weekend. actually i already have another story in mind but i can't. i must finish my old ones. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
My gosh... I lost all motivation to write or read any fan fics! I'm so horrible! Damn the boyfriend for taking up my time... :lol:

n_naruk

LOL Noy. Gotta put the blame on the bf huh? Hahaha. Glad I'm out from the relationship. Now I have more time to write again. Hahha.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
sup gurls! been away for so long...i miss tis thread. will be updating soon. but for nw, me n bau r planning to write together a fanfic

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
for now, I'd probably just read fanfics... ^_^ I still don't know which ff should I update! lol I'm choosing between satan's treasure or feb ladies... hahaha both fanfics would have a willing scene on my next update :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL Noy. Gotta put the blame on the bf huh? Hahaha. Glad I'm out from the relationship. Now I have more time to write again. Hahha.
aweee... you did?? what happen!? okay, my boyfriend is partially to blame. lol. but I don't know, I just don't have the energy to write anything or read anything or even watch any lakorns. I'm so behind i don't know where to begin!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! i was typing the next chapter for one way destination but ahhhhhh!!! freaken mozilla crashed on me... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

n_naruk

aweee... you did?? what happen!? okay, my boyfriend is partially to blame. lol. but I don't know, I just don't have the energy to write anything or read anything or even watch any lakorns. I'm so behind i don't know where to begin!
Ahaha yea I ended it. Dude was driving me insane. Everything just got worst than before I broke up with him the first time. I'm happy now tho without him. More time to read and write for me. LOL. I miss being around here for reals!

And I hate how my mind is just coming up with a whole bunch of ideas for stories to write. Like today all day at work. I got an idea of a ghost story, past & present time. Basically got the whole story line already. I'm excited to write that. It'll be my very first ghost/past&present time story ever!