FICTION DISCUSSION

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wowzas! Those are really good RR.....gahh I iwsh I could do those....

I'm so bored...I am totally blank on my ff stories now...I just write them as I go...it's getting nowhere...I feel like writing another one just for the heck of it but have a hrad time picking the characters lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^I know what you mean Thip. I just started typing my chapters today after so many days...i type as the ideas comes in my head but no ideas popping in my head lately. Lol. Or motivations. Lol.

Btw, RR. Can you please move these stories to the incomplete section...

Sai Pai Reu Plaow (I'm working on a new plot for that. The one I have right now. I just can't write that. It's errr, too nam nao. And I didn't really like the plot that I have. Lol) http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=36866

and Perhaps Love too please http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=37076

I'll come back to continue them...soon...I'm just too hooked on Better in Time atm. Lol.

Thanks RR.

TubbyTinker

okay who would be a good match for Pancake? Minus Weir because I can't write a full story of them, it's just awkward....it could be other people........

okay I'm starting on a new story but I wont be posting this until I finish one of my old stories...but there's 3 couple....
I already got one which is win and kwan
pancake and ?
taew and ?.....

any suggestions for the guys....

it's a teen age story

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OKAY...just don't discontinue them.... :D
but right now, i don't know if i am going to even keep my fanfics because I can't think what to write next ahaha.

hmmmmm pancake and....maybe hmmm...New? or Stefan? idk. lol.
you should do taew with mario or alex.

n_naruk

Thip:
When I saw Win's name. I wanted him with Pinky. Since I'm loving Wung Nam Karng atm. Lol. But Kwan is good too. I likie her. Hehehe. To me, there's not much guys to choose from. As a teen I mean. I'm thinking Taew and Tengneung. Or Taew and Nam. For Pan, I'm thinking Arnus, only because of Buang Hong. Lol. Or maybe Art (the p'ek from Mae Hua Lumpong with Numfon P) I can see him with Pan since they're both tall. Even tho he's way pass a teen age. Lol. Those are my suggestions.

RR:

No, you can't get rid of your FFs. I want to read more of the Unfortunates. It's so good!

But as for Perhaphs Love. I might not continue them. I'm not liking the plot or the story line that much. And nothing is coming into my mind for that FF. Lol. It's errr...idk...Lol

TubbyTinker

okay....I might change Taew to Faai again since I'm watching a clip of her and Cee singing together...he might be her match....idk....eventhough he passed his teen......

okay this was my original characters

pancake and tle thanapol
win and kwan
aof and pinky.....idk....

overall, Idk..lmao

n_naruk

^Lmao. It's hard when it comes to matching up a pair huh? The pairings that you already have, I like them. Just not to fond with Tle...yet...lol...but him and Pan does look cute together from SST. And I love Aof and Pinky in SBS. Faai and Cee looks good together too. Lol.

edited: You know what?...Pancake and Rome!! :D

TubbyTinker

oh right I forgot about him...they looked cute together from that event too...hmm...maybe him now....

-------------------

after 10 minutes of thinking....here's my casts.....

pancake and rome
cee and faai
pat and por

STAY TUNE FOR FULLHOUSE-MY NEXT FF lol

n_naruk

Lol.

Good choice Thip ^_^

Pat and Por. I never got too far with their FF. Lol.

After reading your posts of pairing up the casts. You got me thinking of the same thing of the casts for my upcoming FF. Lol. Now I have like 3 different choices of the Pra'nangs. Lol.

Can't wait for FULLHOUSE. I'm seeing comedy out of this. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
uhm... since I dropped license to love, i'm thinking about about writing a new fic... but i'm having trouble coming up with a title... arrgh. <_<

n_naruk

Listens to songs Noy! That's what I always do and I ended up naming my story after a song title. Sad songs. Lol.

n_naruk

Oh I love the songs from Ann and Krit's lakorn! ^_^

TubbyTinker

oh right I forgot about him...they looked cute together from that event too...hmm...maybe him now....

-------------------

after 10 minutes of thinking....here's my casts.....

pancake and rome
cee and faai
pat and por

STAY TUNE FOR FULLHOUSE-MY NEXT FF lol
ahhhh...change of mind again...I'm gonna change pat and por b/c I think they're not going to match the description of my story....

it's either going to be win and kwan
or win and pinky....

which one do u guys prefer

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ that's okay Donna, hmmmmmm need inspiraton? watch JLR again ahahhah

I do like Pinky and Win, but I was watching Win and Kwan sing when they were in that lakorn with Pancake and Weir, and I thought they were sooo cute.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Donna hoping to read ur ff soon keep those wild imagination coming...where's all the writers there hasn't been much updates lately guess everyone either enjoying summer break or summer school miss your stories An hope u have fun at the island and whatever happen to the recording thread nothing happens there anymore it's very sad no more Kaka and An

Katerine

Butterfly123
err.. sorry i haven't been updating i've been stuck in my new books i've been reading lol i should have new chapters up for a couple of fan fics either tonight or tomorrow ^_^