FICTION DISCUSSION

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahaha yea I ended it. Dude was driving me insane. Everything just got worst than before I broke up with him the first time. I'm happy now tho without him. More time to read and write for me. LOL. I miss being around here for reals!

And I hate how my mind is just coming up with a whole bunch of ideas for stories to write. Like today all day at work. I got an idea of a ghost story, past & present time. Basically got the whole story line already. I'm excited to write that. It'll be my very first ghost/past&present time story ever!
awee... was he the psycho boyfriend type? Good thing you ended while you did. :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
awee... was he the psycho boyfriend type? Good thing you ended while you did. :)
Not to be mean about it but yea. He was pretty much psycho! He'll have a cow on everything and would always try to start a fight with me every damn day! And that's just crazy! I'll be happy for a lil bit and the next thing is us fighting. That's why I refused to date younger guys cus I find them immature. Tho he's only like 6 months younger than me.

I got a good "lesson" from this relationship tho and it gives me some good ideas for one of my story that I'll be writing. Hahaha.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol...gosh Noy...I'm all reading your love life....taking real life experience and turning them into stories....i never had a boyfriend so its hard for me to write love stories LOL

n_naruk

LOL Thip. It's not so easy to write love stories even tho I've gone thru a whole lot with relationships. It takes a lot of thinking, stressing & frustration & drives me insane. Hahaha. I'm still having trouble right now.

Trying to write the next part to My baby's daddy. But I'm kinda stuck. Hahaha. My mind isn't working right. Hahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol...gosh Noy...I'm all reading your love life....taking real life experience and turning them into stories....i never had a boyfriend so its hard for me to write love stories LOL
Which Noy are you talking about Thip? hehe. My BF or as I call him man friend or MF, isn't pyscho but he is the biggest sweetheart. he's done so many sweet things for me, it could turn into a fan fic! hell our relationship is like a lakorn! LOL.

LOL Thip. It's not so easy to write love stories even tho I've gone thru a whole lot with relationships. It takes a lot of thinking, stressing & frustration & drives me insane. Hahaha. I'm still having trouble right now.

Trying to write the next part to My baby's daddy. But I'm kinda stuck. Hahaha. My mind isn't working right. Hahaha
ah... i know that feeling. So i'm just gonna take a hiatus. haha.

n_naruk

LOL Noy. Lakorns are pretty much based on real life stuff. Hahaha. Aww, yea your fan sounds like a really sweet guy. There's not much guys out there that are like that. From what I've experienced. Hahaha.

TubbyTinker

lol, i forgot, there's two Noy here..LOL..

gosh I'm bored to death and I'm trying to find a decent picture of Rome...the man got no decent picture lol.....

n_naruk

LOL Thip. Hahaha. I would have to agree with you tho on that. Oh, Thip. If you get a chance. You mind doing me a poster/banner for my story the betrayal??? Or just icons like how you have of Pan & Chace on your siggy right now. It's so cute. Heehee.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL Noy. Lakorns are pretty much based on real life stuff. Hahaha. Aww, yea your fan sounds like a really sweet guy. There's not much guys out there that are like that. From what I've experienced. Hahaha.
lol. Before i started talking to my boyfriend, i gave up on looking for a boyfriend. I wasn't ready & was up for the bullshit they bring with them but then here comes my fan & he's all sweet & nice towards me, made me feel so special. haha. i'm so lame...!

n_naruk

Awww...not lame at all! That's just so cute! Heehee. Maybe I should stop looking for one then one will just come my way? Hahaha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. thip.. i've never had a relationship either so i just bs the fics.. lmao... hehe..

hmm.. i feel like i should stop writing fics.. i jump around.. n i enjoy making stuff for fics instead lol.. ahaha.. in bie/peemai's fic.. i jumped around.. n now im just makin stuff lol.. ahaha....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awww...not lame at all! That's just so cute! Heehee. Maybe I should stop looking for one then one will just come my way? Hahaha.
Yup!! No more looking or wishing, just live life & then BAM! you'll find yourself in my position-- dating a friend. LOL. I wasn't even looking, let alone wanted anybody. I was pretty much done with guys but then he comes along, well he was always there but we just started opening up to one another more & then now we're together. lol.

My boyfriend might come off as being this big tough dude, but really, he's this big softie. shoot, he was too chicken to make the first move so I made the first move. Just like he was too chicken to kiss me first lol.

n_naruk

What? For reals? Damn, you go girl! Hahaha. Eh, I'm not really looking atm. Or never really was. I liked this guy & still do. Even tho my ex came along but that was for a short amount of time. But I'm still liking this guy. It's been almost 2 years now and it's totally not going anywhere. We're friends but I don't think he knows that I like him. Tho I think I make it so obvious when I like someone. Either that or he's just slow. Hahaha. For almost 2 years. Hahahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
What? For reals? Damn, you go girl! Hahaha. Eh, I'm not really looking atm. Or never really was. I liked this guy & still do. Even tho my ex came along but that was for a short amount of time. But I'm still liking this guy. It's been almost 2 years now and it's totally not going anywhere. We're friends but I don't think he knows that I like him. Tho I think I make it so obvious when I like someone. Either that or he's just slow. Hahaha. For almost 2 years. Hahahaha.
haha. when it come to making the first move, I'm seem to always be the first, but then after that, things fall apart. This has been by far, the longest relationship i've been in lol. He told me he's had a crush since our senior year but he got with someone else & he never grew enough balls to tell me because he thought I was way out of his league & that he'll never have a chance with me. I thought that was cute when he confess that to me. hehe.

TubbyTinker

LOL Thip. Hahaha. I would have to agree with you tho on that. Oh, Thip. If you get a chance. You mind doing me a poster/banner for my story the betrayal??? Or just icons like how you have of Pan & Chace on your siggy right now. It's so cute. Heehee.
sure i can make you one. I'll try to make it look nice LOL

n_naruk

haha. when it come to making the first move, I'm seem to always be the first, but then after that, things fall apart. This has been by far, the longest relationship i've been in lol. He told me he's had a crush since our senior year but he got with someone else & he never grew enough balls to tell me because he thought I was way out of his league & that he'll never have a chance with me. I thought that was cute when he confess that to me. hehe.
AWWW! That's just so cute. I'm totally adoring you guys relationship! Hahaha.

sure i can make you one. I'll try to make it look nice LOL
Okie dokie! Thanks Thip.

n_naruk

Oh, that is really cute Thip! Love how Pan & Janie stands out the most from the guys! Thank you! Thank you!!!