FICTION DISCUSSION

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay...that was faster than i thought lol...maybe bc i made it simple...hope u like it....

Icon sets

Banners sets

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
That's if I'll ever get my hands on it sometime soon. Hahaha. I'm still trying to think of a title for it. Got quite a few in mind but not quite sure which one I should use. Other than me not liking to write the beginning of the story. Coming up with the title is so hard for me as well. I'm a sucker for that. Lol.

TubbyTinker

u dont like writing beginnings....i hate writing endings...thats why i'm procrastinating on daughter in laws lol...ending is hard...

remember i told u i was going to write a story for c-quint and four...well i got the characters but i need help with the title....wanna help me come up with one lol

n_naruk

LOL. Sure I can help you even tho I'm bad at it. Hahaha. Btw, do you have msn or aim or some chat? That would be so much easier to talk. Hahaha.

n_naruk

I'm guna head off to bed like soon. If you don't mind. Can you give me a lil summary & PM it to me? Then I can try to think of a title while I do mine as well. Lol.

TubbyTinker

yeah...I have msn....i'll pm you but i hardly go on since my brother hogs the computer...i can get on when he's at work....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Omg, I came far behind on writing my stories & reading others. Been reading "Dear John" the whole week & man that book is super addicting. So addicted that I'ma be writing my own version of that. Lol. So many stories to write. Lol.
Dear John is good? I have that book for ages now but I still haven't read it lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man.. i've been totally blank.. i feel like ps-in more than updatin lol.. hehe.. im so bad...

n_naruk

Dear John is good? I have that book for ages now but I still haven't read it lol
Donna, it's a must read book! Especiallly me who hates readying&never finished a book before, EVER! Is almost done with the book. Like less than half a chapter to go! My cousin is hook on it too. Lol. You should start reading it :D

TubbyTinker

Okay I had to do it but I decided to delete love mission...

I knew from the start that it was going to be a hard story to write lol....

cecilia

Staff member
^nikki, i hear you ..
just the other day, i was all giddy ..
i open the program up but got sidetrack to do something else.
when i'm back .. i just don't feel like doing one LOl

TubbyTinker

hey guys i'm finally back...havent had internet for about a day and it seems like its been forever lol.....

my internet is acting gay, sumtimes it works and sumtimes it dont......but yeah i'm in the mood to write stories again so you'll be seeing updates soon ^_^

n_naruk

I was wondering where you were Thip. LOL.

Well, I'm currently in the mood of not so in the mood for writing once again! And I hate it when that happens! There's so much ff i need to catch up on the readings! So behind!

Tho and I hate how my mind thinks once again. Just got an idea of another story again a few days ago & I'm feeling of writing this one than my many other ones that I wrote and never continue. LOL.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. noy n thip..

sigh not havin internet is so scary for me lmao.. haha.. even though i try to avoid usin the comp these days.. lmao...

HEY NIKKI!!!! AHHHHHH I VOTED FOR JAKE BUT HE'S ONLY 3% AHHHHHHHHHHH............