Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah... for those who voted thanks... continue to vote so that you'll get what fic you want to read. but anyways, once the CS is done and so as the 5r... since Ladies Room leads the poll, the second fic after CS i will write... will be the second highest vote of the poll... :)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
almost time the end to this ff soon though i don't want it to end i'm looking forward to ladies room and are you gonna do a teaser for that too?

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah but i think no... i dunno where to look for Chakrit and Vicky's lakorn... -_-" that's the only problem i have.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'm guessing the last couple of ch is gonna be tough but the only thing left now is rteam confession which i'm dying to know...maybe an airport scene just b4 rome leaves can't wait

nikki1786

LizQuen
yayyy........ i was beginning to wonder if I'll ever get to read the conclusion to this fic. :D

but ofcourse I knew that you're so busy with your shop and school.

yeah, lome... recently... i feel so tired. but yeah, after i'll take a rest for 2 days maybe... i will start this up :p
plus, i need to update my sketches... and maybe choose which is which... XD for the MFF. but the votes says its ONSO, however, i have to update MFF at the same time. coz this is the only fic that has anime illustrations... XD so maybe after ONSO... i will start the MFF...

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'll star to write this on Monday... so busy this weekend because of the STRIKE here and canvasing the LIGHTS for the shop.

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 38=-=_-'

"my sister called... she said that your brother already woke up...", Pat said as she approached Por to his office. after Por was done with the documents to sign as the substitute of his brother, he stood up and Pat hugged him. "she said everything's fine. do you wanna go and see him?", she asked.

Por: yeah... i have to see him.
Pat: then let's go...
Por: wait... uh... there's something i should tell you...
Pat: what?
Por: (he dont know how to tell her, maybe after he should see his brother... that's the time he should tell her.) may...maybe... maybe later... i'll tell you... (he kissed her on the lips, it was a light but warm kiss from him.) let's go...

Por and Pat got inside the car as they went together to the hospital. to think of it, the two of them had no problems at all... though they were so late to realize their feelings for each other, she was hoping that their relationship wont turn out just like what happened to her sisters. Por was holding her hand while driving on their way to the hospital, she knew that Por was different from other she met before, maybe she couldn't find anyone like him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after Ann informed the doctor that Ken already woke up, she called the others aside from Pat whom she knows that she's with Por. meanwhile, Ratsami and Anchali was about to go the hospital, same goes with Aff, Chakrit and Ploy. Rita come along with her Ratsami and Anchali since she just came back home, she just sent Rome a message to meet her at the hospital. but for Rome, he knew he cant come since he was getting ready his things for his flight the day after tomorrow.

Ratsami: how is he?
Ann: he's fine... the doctor said that he just need some rest a little more.
Ratsami: i see... who's inside?
Ann: just Pat and his brother Por.

Ratsami and Anchali went inside to see Ken's condition, he's awake and didnt expect a fast recover. Por and Pat were there, Ratsami dont mind if Ken couldn't go back to his work as possible. he knows that he needs a little more rest, Por was there to manage everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cherish Moments" CLICK ME (BG for this segment...)

"days had passed...

everyone thinks that its already back to normal, open its new doors for them, so many things to celebrate, as if it bygone already. but why does wounds always left with scars?"

(the following scenes, will be in narrate mode by Anne's character.)

"with the right person you love, you know that he's the person you wanted to spend with... the one you'll feel secure with...."

Ken went downstairs for his grand entrance, the board members welcomes him again as he just got back from the hospital. the Thabchumpon family were there to see him, everybody had an around of applause for the latest project that Wongrutiyan Company revealed during the day. the Wongrutiyan and Thabchumpon also had its official merging companies announcement as Ken and Anne were officially engaged. but the couple decided to lie low for awhile, everybody knows how Ken runs their company smoothly. he had his trust to the members of both companies.

he wanted to spend his time alone for his wife-to-be for a moment, wanted everything to be simple... everything that he planned was there already.

"though it takes time to heal all the wounds, you know to yourself that you never stop hoping that the person will come back for you..."

Aff received a letter from Aum, she never had an idea if where did Aum went. however, she know to herself that maybe he wants to find himself again. he went somewhere where he could find the pieces of him to make himself come back with its new beginnings. he dont know when he'll come back for her, but there are a lot of things he want to prove not only for himself... but to her. to be the right person for her, to be whole again.

Aff couldn't help but cry, however, she's still hoping that he'll come back. how she wish that she could runaway to find him, but he's nowhere to be found. how she wish that she could runaway together with him and maybe they can found new things together somewhere... far away. but it never did, he wish not be found by her. not until he is whole again.

"sometimes, it's already too late to found out that the person's right for you... had just gone away. how you wish that you notice that person from the start. but it's never too late if you're willing to tell that person how you feel..."

it was already too late for Rita to chase Rome at the airport, she look around and asked the flight schedule that Chakrit gave her. too late for her to tell her feelings for him, too late for her to find out that the reason why she can't even see him during those days... because he was trying to avoid her. avoiding her because it was too late for her to find out that he has feelings for her and yet... it was too late for her to realize it.

she feel sorry for herself, in the end she's the one who's left behind. she had no idea if she'll see him again, she had no idea if he still wants her... regretting she never even notice him even once. she ignored him a lot... the importance he gave her... telling herself that she's more than a stupider than before.

"you couldn't ask for more if the blessed one you wish for is already there, not only the shelter but building a strong foundation of a family will help you grow. trusting and understanding is one of the basics for you two to stay strong..."

Chakrit took a leave for work as he wanted to spend more time with his wife, Ploy. getting busy of how they'll beautify the interior of the house, they knew how upset is Rita so they decided that they'll be the one to interior decorate the house. however, Chakrit made sure that Ploy doesnt have to work too much and doesnt allow her to carry some things...

he always get up at dawn because Ploy had symptoms, wanted to eat different kinds of food. rather go find some open restaurants during late hours, he chose to cook for her. but Ploy sees him that he's even more excited than her, to be the father of their first child. he read some books for her and attended some exercise for pregnant woman, they took lessons together. they think that they should ask for more, they only need each other's side. however, they miss someone... because that person was the reason why they become even more close and why they had a strong relationship. wherever SHE is... they know that she's watching them and their child.

"promises made to be broken, they say. sometimes you have to understand the person you love and give what he wants, not a space but what's right for both of you. as long as you'll keep the promise... you always know that the person you love will always come back for you..."

Por already told Pat about his plans of leaving, because he wanted to finish his masters back in Paris. he both a ring to give her, as a sign of a promise that he'll come back for her. she had no choice but to wait, but Por already clarify to her that he'll be gone for months only... and not a year. he whispered to her that the ring is a sign of their secret engagement, even though that they both know that there's nothing to hide because they were at the right age. but still, it only shows that she belongs to him only.

Pat got her permission to her parents that she wanted to spend more time with him before he leaves, they hangout together. just like lovers do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you maybe dont have an idea of how will the story turned out after this...
got two chapters to go... so just enjoy this little post of this chapter. im trying not to type it so long :p

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so heartfelt and amazing...what is happening 2 guys already left and now another so sad for both aff and rita...i knew it she wasn't gonna make it to the airport...thanks for the update only two more ch left you could've made it longer :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwww everything is starting to end nicely, i hope Rita finds Rome soon to tell him about her feelings, so sad that she missed his at the airport. ^^
only two more. I can't wait for your other fanfics.

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
So touching with the music in the background.... I don't mind reading long chapters,..... ^_^ ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 39=-=_-'

6 months later...

Ann was sitting right next to Ken, lay her head on his shoulder as she listens to him playing the piano. only two weeks left then its their wedding day, it took months for them to prepare everything and Ken decided to wait until his brother's comeback. but when Ann decided to settle all the things, that's the time that one of her sisters went to town.

Aff went somewhere and search him, but she promised that she'll attend their wedding no matter what, its just that for past 6 months... she thought he would back during those months of waiting. but she couldn't wait any longer, she longed to find him and just now... she dont wanna stop looking for him.

the couple, Chakrit and Ploy decided to bring Rita along with them to visit Chakrit's auntie Sara, who's Rome's mother. they intend to surprise her because Rita had no idea, she's been working and try to focus with other things... thought that the person she was thinking... already forgot him and that she failed to tell her feelings to him.

one of the reasons why Ploy and Chakrit came is to visit Kanya's grave. its been a long time and they couldn't forget how this girl taught them of how to love, that meeting your one true love is just right next to you. Ploy wanted to surprise her that her tummy is getting bigger and bigger, for some reason... it gave her an idea that she wanted to name their baby as "Kanya".

just as Pat hang up the phone and was pissed because Por was telling her that he has to extend his stay in Paris, she tried to imagine herself broke up with him. she went to the hotel, at the rooftop where he confessed his feelings for her before... she realize that she couldn't imagine herself broke up with him. from there, he surprised her as he showed up on her. she thought that he was still in Paris but he came back already... not only to see her, but to be with her from now on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at Thabchumpon's mansion, the brothers were invited to have dinner with them. Ratsami and Anchali knew that their youngest daughter Pat and Por had their official engagement, and that's why the brothers were building a strong bond to Thabchumpon family.

Ken: Por, im reminding you... let me get my wife first before you get yours... (everyone laughed at dinner as he was trying to tease Pat and Por.)
Anchali: so... is everything?
Ann: yes, mom... everything is settle... including the food and we already checked out the cake.
Ratsami: when will your sisters coming back...
Ann: i dont know about Ploy and Rita. but Chakrit told us that they want to surprise Rita. but i think they'll come back before the wedding.
Anchali: i see... what about Aff? did she called you already?
Ann: the last time we talked was two days ago... she just said that there's nothing to worry about.
Pat: it's so boring... we're not even complete.
Ann: you're just way too excited because you're now engaged with him.

everyone agreed with Ann, but certainly the parents (Ratsami and Anchali) couldn't ask more. both Pat and Por dont have plans for tomorrow, so they decided to help out the two(Ken and Ann) for their wedding even if everything's already prepared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, Rita doesn't want to join Chakrit and Ploy having fun strolling at the seashore. she rather have a good rest because she knows that after she gets back to Thailand, she'll drown herself to work again. it's their first day, Chakrit said that this house belongs to Rome. but what's the point if this house is owned by Rome, he's not even here, she dont feel excited. but something awaken inside her heart.

she walks around inside the house, staring at those old picture frames that his mother displayed at the living room. pictures of him that she saw and a picture of him together with his mother and Chakrit. there's also one picture that made her realize of how her sister met Chakrit. it was coincidence, she conclude it to herself. but whether how many times she would love... she knew already that they are not meant for each other, she was thinking that maybe in the past... she used to be a bridge just so that her sister meets her destiny. while her, she'll only end up if not mending her broken heart... maybe waiting. waiting for someone who can save her.

Aunt Sara: Rita, what are you doing here? didn't went out with Chakrit and Ploy?
Rita: uh.... i dont feel like i wanna come with them.
Aunt Sara: i see... is there something wrong?
Rita: no... nothing... i just wanna take a rest... then maybe tomorrow, i'll go out with them.
Aunt Sara: i heard so much a lot about you... (she smiled at her.)
Rita: did Chakrit said something wrong about me?
Aunt Sara: uh... no no... it's not Chakrit. my son told me so much about you... i guess he'll be surprise if he will visit this coming weekend.
Rita: (there was a little bit astonishment on her face, she felt like being light up.)wha-what... what he told you?
Aunt Sara: a lot of things... im sure he'll be happy to see you... but im really upset lately because he always get himself busy over things.

Rita secretly smile as auntie Sara is much more talkative that she could ever imagine. but one thing she realize that after he and her parted ways, they always been busy with work and nothing else. she was wondering if what was Rome doing at this moment.

[faded scene]

he know that he's been workaholic since he got back in America, into his office he's working on the 3d presentation for tomorrow's the deadline and the client will see to it if they'll take it or not. he look over some of his old designs and something fell on the floor. it was the sketched that he stole it from Rita when the first time he met her. as he stared on the sketched, he remember how exactly he met her, he dont know why he smiled all of a sudden... but as he was trying to forget her, it seems like he couldn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

traveling alone for the past few weeks, even if it worries Aff sometimes if where she's probably going... one thing she made for sure is that if she can find 'him', then that would be enough for her. she dont think that there are some lines to tell him but as long she saw him, that would be enough for her. maybe.

she's been driving for hours, knowing that she haven't arrive to the place where she could refill her car with a gasoline. in the end her car stop in the middle of the road. but timing, when her car stopped... she was near at the private beach resort. but since it's private, she dont think she could enter... but maybe asking help if where she could get a gasoline to the nearest place is much more suggestive.

she asked the guard at the private beach resort if where she could possibly get a gasoline, the guard just told her that she has to walk 3 kilometers just to get into the nearest small car repair shop. the guard suggested that it's better if she'll bring her car there than go to the town just to get a gasoline that it will only take her some more time to go there. she had no choice but to walk until she gets a free ride. timing there's a car and a priest who offered her a ride, at first she felt hesitant but she had no choice.

Priest: where are you going, Miss?
Aff: uh... i just wanna go to the nearest car repair shop... it was said that it's 3 kilometers away from here.
Priest: so you own that car over there? (she just nod.) ok then, mmm.... actually, the church here is just 2 kilometers away from here, so there's still 1 kilometer left. (he just smile.) would you mind tell me if what happened to your car?
Aff: uh... i just need a gasoline. that's all.
Priest: shoot~! you dont need to go to the car repair shop. our gardener who's also a driver is the one who maintains the cars. if you want, we can ask something if he has reserved gasoline. meanwhile you can take a rest for awhile in our monastery...

she thinks that there's no problem at all if this man is trying to help her, besides he's a priest. she dont have to go too far if someone's offering a help, so then, she accept his offer and she felt tired since she didnt stop driving. as they got arrive to their destination, Aff didnt expect to arrive in such a familiar place. of course, how can she forget, this is the place where she married the one she loved.

the priest left her at the meditation park for awhile, since she wanted to be alone for awhile... if she'll get inside, she'll just remember the day he surprised her.

[faded scene]

"In The Bleak Of A Midwinter" CLICK ME (a BG song for this segment, where Aum sees Aff again.)

the priest called their gardener and asked if he could fix the car. the moment the gardener saw the car, he knew who owns it. he asked the priest if where's the owner, he went to the meditation park... there she saw Aff.

Aum was watching her from afar, unexpected to see her. she sitting at the wooden swing, the rope was tied at the branch of the big tree. as soon as he saw her crying alone, he wanted to comfort her but there's this will that stops her that he can't even come closer to her not until if he's ready enough to face her. he turn around and plans to go back inside but as soon as he walks. he got called by her... it was just whisper from her that he was the only one who could hear. she was still crying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"seems like you got even more closer to Auntie Sara... or would it be good if you'll call her 'mother'...", Chakrit said as he was trying to tease Rita over Rome's mother. Ploy and Auntie Sara was just giggling. but Rita got even more embarrass as Chakrit didnt stop teasing her.

Ploy: hon, stop it already... (she helped her sister carrying those dishes that Auntie Sara prepared.)
Aunt Sara: just dont mind him... he's always like that. (Rita already knew... how come she would not know someone like him.)

Chakrit and Ploy just arrived, so they're taking a late breakfast... because Rita decided to wait for them. actually, its almost brunch time. she didnt have time to rest because she listened to auntie Sara's stories about her son, maybe if she'll see him again... she shouldn't miss teasing him because mothers knows best.

[faded scene]

Rome didnt expect Chakrit to call and says he and his wife is here in America, staying at his mother's house. reminding him of not being too workaholic, Chakrit always guess what he does. maybe he only had a best cousin like him since the day he was born, to added that Ploy even talked to him over the phone and told him that she has surprise for him. and so, she was hoping that he'll visit soon before they'll go back to Thailand.

he's wondering if what those two up to. but he had feeling that he needed to see them. he get up to his chair and told his secretary to cancel his meeting for the rest of the week until weekend. he gets out of the building until he get into his car, he went straight to his pad to pack up his things.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Going Home" CLICK ME (this music is for this segment, finally... THEY MEET AGAIN... :p)

Aff went back inside to the church and saw the priest who helped her. telling her that she should thank the ones who fixed her car, she just smile. of course she wanted to thank that person, it was said that he went to the other town just to get a gasoline for her car. she was ready to go but the man who fixed her car was nowhere to be found, it was said that he was at the garden... but he's not even there. she wanted to thank him, but she couldn't find him.

she got inside the car but as she notice the whole interior of the car, she thought that there was something wrong about it. but it didn't bother her anymore, she just start the car as she was ready to go. while driving, she stopped over at the open beach side, she feel like she wanted to sit over and just watch the sea waves at the moment. she saw some birds walking around the sand, she decided to get some of her cracker foods inside the car. she just only notice a letter, she immediately get the letter.

"my life's changing for some reason, being away from you seems like i've been missing you each day.
but im hoping that you wont find me, because by the time i get back to you... i've already change.
i wanna change because there are a lot of things for me to prove it to you..."

as soon as she finished reading the letter, she went back to her car... just as she realize that he was in the monastery. but what was he doing there anyway?

she started the car and went back to the place where he is. she trusts her instincts in the first place, she wanted to see him. she wanted to tell him that there's nothing for him to prove anything, if it'll take forever that she couldn't see him, then she wont allow it. she can't wait forever, she only wanted to be with him and that's what she's asking for only.

she finally arrives at the monastery, she look over for him... she wanted to see him. and at afar, she finally notice... there she saw him watering the plants. she dont know what to say, she felt like her happiness overlapping, couldn't even oath a word or to say his name just to call him that finally she found him.

"By The Moonlight" CLICK ME (a scene where Aff embraces Aum as she saw him.)

he got carried away as someone hugged him behind his back, it was Aff. he thought that she already went, he faced her and just hugged her for awhile. he wanted to cherish that moment, he missed her so much as much as she does. "you dont have to prove anything... i just want you back... i wanna be you with you...", she said as she was starting to cry.

Aum: hush now.... shhhh.... (tapping her back, calming her down.)
Aff: i dont want you to leave again... please dont...
Aum: im not... shhshhhhhshhh....

he kissed her forehead and then to her lips, to make her silent. but most of all, he kissed her not because he just wanted to... he realize that as soon as his lips touches hers, he couldn't stop it anymore. he missed her and nothing he could ask for more, but he still have his senses. he still thinks that he's not the right one for him, because he's nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita was dreaming, she was sleeping alone her room. the couple went to the grocery, while she decided to stay at home with aunt Sara. but since she still has a jetlag, aunt Sara let her rest for awhile. during those sleeping hours, she was dreaming... as if Rome was there to see her, watching her asleep.

but what she didnt know...

a man who walks inside her room, he sat beside her, caressing her soft cheeks. watching her peacefully sleeping. she just dont know how much joy he felt today, he was glad that he made a right choice to go home. Rome felt like a fulfillment inside his heart, he didnt expect to see her. but what brings her here is an enough joy for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tantananan~!!!!!!! last chapter is coming... up-next-or-coming-soon???? JOKE.
XD i just dont wanna spoil the last chapter...
hope you like this chapter... :p

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awwww... i'm so happy reading this chapter... all of them meet with each of their partners already... haha.. hope the next chapter is up-next and not coming soon... :p