Flying Fox of the Snowy Mountain 2006

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
can't chinese make new story...i'm so tired of remake...they ruin the classis ones....its a nice cast but if it wasn't a remake it'll probably be better....sorry i'm not a fan of remake AT ALL....

shubby

sarNie Adult
woowwow...the cast look great!!! i can't wait....thanks for sharing....so anyone know who's the main characters??

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
So is Nie Yuan and Athena Chu the main leads? It's nice to see Athena Chu in another ancient series....really miss her, but why a remake one?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
the cast is great... i hope the story isn't too lame... cause there's sooo many girls... i hope he doesn't end up with 4 wives or something... that just pisses me off...

who's the lead female character???

natty

Chubs
another version? wow this would be the third version in my lifetime and i still have the first version i seen back in the 80's on vhs too.. the second version was only a few years ago... like no more then 5

Aba

sarNie Egg
karenyang said:
Flying Fox of the Snowy Mountain 2006

director: Wong Jing

Cast

Hu Fei-Nie Yuan
Yuan Zhi Yi-Athena Chu
Cheng Ling Shu-Gillian Chung
Nan Lan_Fan Bing Bing
Miao Ruo Lan- An Yi Xuan (TW)
Miao Ren Feng- ALex Feng
Dian Gui Nong- Patrick Tan

Temperary picture

credit to AF
[post="66583"][/post]​
Omg nie yuan i love him...do you know where i candownload the movie...

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I would luv to watch this movie, but i wanna know if this movie has a english subtitle.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i liked sunny & charmaine version back in the late 90's. i can't wait to watch this verision.

sarN

sarNie Granny
remake again ? ....i remeber the last one i see .. but i don't like wat goin happen to the n'k toward the end .. i mean if they follow the storyline .

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Susie said:
i liked sunny & charmaine version back in the late 90's. i can't wait to watch this verision.
[post="105678"][/post]​

LOL...not I, she got raped by the bad guy...ehh what a turn off and Sunny acted so weak when he got rejected by the other girl... <_<

Took him like about 1/2 or more of the series to ummm recuperate... :unsure:

Nonetheless, it was entertaining for the most part ;)

The version, I think back in the 80's was pretty good; I still see him in series these days, but the N'ek now plays moms in those modern ones.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well the rape of n'ek, which was a ripoff of ROCH imo, towards the end wasn't in the novel or the 80s version which was close to the book. TVB changed a whole lot of stuff in the Sunny/Charmaine version. Also Sunny's character was never that pathetic with being heartbroken. It seemed even more pathetic because Joyce's character didn't love him but the novel had all 3 main girls loving him.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
haven't seen athena for a long time. this must be a good series. although i haven't watch any version of it.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
HaiTang said:
Knowing most Jin Yong remakes from China production, they gonna change A LOT of the real storyline and make something new out of it. Something they did recently with The Twins with Dicky and Nicholas. What was the director thinking killing off every single female character. And Gillain Chung acting in such a big production.. I dunnos.. I like her in movies, but in series its a different situation. Monkey King was like her only serie she starred in..Yet she didn't do so great. I have no complaint about Ni Yuan playing as Wue Fei though. Isn't Alex and Patrick a little too young to be playing the fatherly roles..
[post="66715"][/post]​

Yeah, I agree, that Pratick and Alex are young to play as father thought. However, it will be nice to watch how they will make the story in this one.

anjos

nanthao said:
can't chinese make new story...i'm so tired of remake...they ruin the classis ones....its a nice cast but if it wasn't a remake it'll probably be better....sorry i'm not a fan of remake AT ALL....
[post="74155"][/post]​
I gree w/you.... I usually dont really like remake..... mostly the remake one it wasnt as good as the old vision....... I gess they are out of story....too.... that's why they kept on remaking the old movie.......