Following Your Footsteps

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol, i was kinda bored frm studying...so i scout through the ff forum n found this fanfic title to be cool...n so i psed a poster ahaha...hope u'll like it aiko echo :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm glad they finally broke up. Chet is such a jerk and a gold digger. Hopefully Asanee can help Prapai heal her heart!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 8

"Who says I have to listen to you. Now let go!"

Asanee took a deep breath. "Who says i don't.." He let out a soft sigh. "It was 3 years ago. I was on a chase with my partner.. I've known her for 5 years.. but it took only a second to see her fall onto the ground.. making me lose her forever.."

"Is she the lady.. in the picture?"

"Yes. Apo.. that was her name. She was also my fiancee."

"What happened..?"

"It was all because of me.. Because of my stupid decision! I .. I lost her forever.." He pushed Prapai away. "All because of me.. all because of me.. me.. I drove her to her death.. Her smile.. her laugh.. her voice.. her face.. her touch.. everything.."

"It wasn't your fault.."

"How would you know!" He turned back to her. "I told her I'll cover her.. but she covered me instead as the bullet shot through her head.." He covered his face. "I can still see the blood splattered on my face.. she is gone..."

"It wasn't your fault.. it was all an accident.."

"You can go.. choose whatever way you want.. If you want death.. then go.."

Prapai softly held his hands. "It was all an accident."

Asanee pulled his hands away. "I can't believe that in just a second I forgot about her.. I can't believe I fell for you.. I cheated on her.." He started walking away. "This is goodbye."

Prapai stood there motionless. Her mouth slowly uttered these words. "But she is gone..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Asanee was all alone in his room. He opened his desk drawer and pulled out a frame. "I'm sorry my beloved..." Tears flowed down his face.

**flashback scene**

"Awwwwe... Look who i caught crying." smiled Apo.

"What are you talking about? It's just water.." said Asanee as he wiped his eyes.

"It's alright.. A true man cries.."

Asanee slowly wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you.." he whispered.

"But..."

"But what?"

"He could only cry because of something important.."

"Huh?"

"You can't cry over a girl breaking up with you."

"That's silly.. You're.." He quickly closed his mouth.

"Huh? Did you say something?" she laughed.

"Oh nothing..."

"Only I can hurt you.." she teased him.

"Anytime you want.. I'm open for you to hurt.. because you're the only one I love.."

Apo poked his face. "And you're the only one I love too." She kissed him on the lips.

**end of flashback**

---------------------------------------------------------------

Prapai was in her closet throwing everything related to Chet into the trash.

"I can't believe I was fooled these three years.."

"I actually thought that you loved me.."

Prapai looked at herself in the mirror.

"You can't cry any more tears for him."

"That fool doesn't deserve it."

She suddenly stopped what she was doing and thought to herself.

"I wonder how he's doing.. Asanee..."

.......................................TO BE CONTINUED.................................

blahblahblah lol.. i hope you readers enjoy this lil update.. blahblahblah lol..

n_naruk

Omg, I can't believe I missed this update for so long. LOL.
Nice update. Sad of what happened to Apo. Hopefully Prapai can help heal Asanee's heart...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 9

Prapai was asleep on her bed. She kept tossing and turning as these words uttered out of her mouth.

"She is gone.."

"But she is gone.."

"Gone..."

"GONE!!!!"

She quickly woke up as she holds her head.

"Why am I thinking about him so much..?"

"Why.. why??"

She got up and went to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator door poured herself a cup of orange juice.

"Khun Asanee.." she whispered.

**bang bang bang**

There was heavy banging coming from her front door. She peeked through the whole to see who it was.

"Chet.."

She began breathing heavily as her cup of orange juice fell unto the ground shattering to tiny pieces.

"PRAPAI!! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!! OPEN UP!!" Chet shouted as he continues banging.

"GO AWAY!! WE'RE OVER!!" she shouted.

"Oh no baby.. It's not over until I say so. NOW OPEN UP!!"

".. Phone.. I need to find the phone.." Prapai quickly ran to her bedroom as she closes the door, locking it in tightly as she searches for her phone.

"Window.. I left it on the window.."

She got her phone and quickly called the cops. There was a loud shattering noise coming from the kitchen. Soon there was loud footsteps coming closer and closer her bedroom door.

"MY EX-BOYFRIEND BROKE INTO MY HOUSE.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO!!" she shouted into the phone.

"Give us your address, we'll send people over."

"Yes.." she gave the person her address and later ran to her bathroom when there was loud banging on her door.

"My love.. why don't you come open the door.." said Chet as he took out a knife.

Prapai put her hands together as she begins praying silently.

"Oh darling.. hurry up now.." Chet slowly carved his name on her door.

"GO AWAY!!!" she continued shouting.

"BITCH!! IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR THIS INSTANT, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" He soon used his side to bang on the door.

"Where are they??" questioned Prapai as she looked out through the small window.

The door broke opened as Chet ran into the room.

"Come out come out where ever you are..."

.................TO BE CONTINUED................

- to my readers.. lmao.. i can't write thrillers or other genre since im a sucky writer.. but hopefully you guys are able to picture it xp..

oh no.. wats going to happen? lol..

n_naruk

Yea, what's going to happen next?
OMG! Chet has gone major insane!
He better not do anything bad to her!
The police better hurry their butts there too.
LOL.
I hope she'll be ok!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg, chet got into rita's apartment. i hope he doesn't do anything stupid. rita needs to get away from him. someone help her, whether it be the cops on time or asanee just popping up from no where in time and rescue her.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
how can you leave me hanging like this aiko???? a crazy man is trying to kill prapai....she needs to be saved!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 10

"YOU SAID THAT WE WERE OVER! WHY ARE YOU COMING BACK TO ME!" shouted Prapai as she covers her ears sitting behind the door.

Chet pounds roughly on the door. "Babe.. Do you really think we're over?" He begins stabbing the door.

Prapai began breathing heavily. "This is just a dream.. it's just a dream.." she silently whispered.

Chet was able to crack the door a slightly bit making him reach his hand inside. He got a hold of Prapai's hair. "I told you I'll get you!" He begins banging her head on the door by pulling her hair.

Prapai silently cried as she wished for death. "Please.. please.. anybody.. help me." Chet let go of her hair and she fell to the ground. Her head was a bloody mess. He soon tried to reach for the door knob. "Just a little bit more.." he smiled. *click* The door became unlocked.

Prapai frozed still on the ground. She tried to move but her whole body became numb and paralyzed. All she could do was watch Chet come closer and closer toward her.

"Aren't you a pretty little thing." He took out a video camcorder and pressed the record button. He zoomed in on Prapai's face and then to her thigh. "This here is Prapai, my ex-girlfriend. From the looks of this, she wants to give me a satisfactory goodbye gift." He reached for her thigh and roughly stroked it. "It seems like she likes it since she's not resisting." Prapai hated herself so much. She put all her efforts into unfreezing her body but it was pointless.

Chet soon moved his hand higher and higher onto her private area. "Hmm. Maybe she's not excited yet." smiled Chet as he was about to force his finger into her. Prapai closed her eyes tightly not wanting to know what'll happen. Seconds to minutes passed by. She opened her eyes to see what has happened. Tears streamed her face as she saw the man in front of her and Chet. "Asanee.." she whispered.

The gun was pointed at Chet's head. "Take out your hand!" Shouted Asanee as he pushes the gun closer to Chet.

Chet let out a smirk as he removed his hand. "Can't you patiently wait for your turn?"

"Please remain silent!" ordered Asanee as he took out his handcuffs. As he took out the handcuffs, Chet found the perfect opportunity to attack him.

"Do you really think you can arrest me that easily?!" Chet grabbed the knife and went straight in for a stab.

Luckily Asanee dodged the attack right on time but was quickly scratched and cut on the arm as Chet continues stabbing.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!! DIE ALREADY!!!" shouted Chet.

Asanee continued dodging as he tries to find the perfect timing to pin Chet. His perfect moment came when he saw Chet taking a deep breath of air. Asanee quickly flipped Chet over and pinned him down tightly and began punching him non-stop until Chet fainted. He flipped him over and cuffed him tightly, making sure Chet won't get away.

Asanee turned to Prapai and was in dismay at what had happened. Prapai was still in a numb state.

He gently picked her up and placed her on the bed and covered her with a sheet.

Prapai just continued staring at him in the eyes. She wanted to thank him but words just couldn't form out of her mouth.

He was unsure of what to do so he went to the bathroom and dragged Chet out and called for back-up and for an ambulance. He spotted the video camcorder and threw it on top of Chet. "You disgusting person."

After some time, the police and ambulance came. The medic quickly carried and placed Prapai on the mat, and left for the hospital. She felt so bad not being able to thank Asanee at all.

Asanee on the other hand, was busy reporting the case to the other officers and throwing Chet into the police car. He was arresting him for sexual assault and abuse. After throwing Chet in jail, he left for the hospital to see how Prapai was recovering.

As he saw her peaceful face sleeping, he felt relaxed and relieved that he was able to save her. He just hopes that this situation will not traumatize her in the future.

.....................TO BE CONTINUED.........................

oh, wow.. like hello readers.. it's been a long.. long lonng.... time since i last updated this ff of mines. I was missing my RTEAM so i decided to come update this.. but oh boy was i evil to them >_< especially to rita.. *sniffsniff* i hope i was able to describe what was going on since i lack the part of writing lol.. but anyways do enjoy.. XD..

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I beging to read this today and i finished all chap....
REally love R-Team...
Nice that he was the in time,Maybe not in time but yet he helped her...

Hope you update soon..
Thanks.