for Faceb00k users: beware...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If I were her I'd start wearing a basket over my head -.-" change my name and move out of the country cut all ties from my family to save myself from such an embarrassing event =\ LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thats funny & sad to say that she does deserves it...anyhow you shouldnt rant on public sites like that..esp not about work..when you dont know who is lurking around...didnt they have this same issue with myspace???? my supervisor told me stories like this too...it is just a NO NO...

and the boss is right..a job is a job...it isnt meant to be fun, cause then it wouldnt be call a job.
(but then again there are ppl who does have fun & enjoyable jobs too..)

Tina...the best thing for her is to work from home...lol...a basket wouldnt do her any good cause they will send her straight to the mental institute..who actually walks around with a basket over their heads :lol: this is sad we are actually laughing over someone else's misfortune.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's not even misfortune lol it's stupidity. She did it to herself. I mean if someone is stupid enough to make such a dumb mistake then I guess they were asking for it.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Anan, thanks for reminding me why I hate social networking sites.

I try to visit facebook once a year. :^P

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not even misfortune lol it's stupidity. She did it to herself. I mean if someone is stupid enough to make such a dumb mistake then I guess they were asking for it.

heheh i guess she should have just picked up the phone and vent it out with a friend...instead of typing it out for the world to see.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ahahaha OMG i swear about my teachers on FB hopefully they don't find out.

cecilia

Staff member
haha. facebook is cool but yet destroying -- we have seen celebrities suffering b/c of writing interpretation online -- heck, my sister got mad at her sister-in-law all b/c of facebook too lOL

anyway, i couldn't bring myself to write anything on facebook b/c i don't want to face the misfortune at the end -- it's better to rant my anger a sibling in person than to let the whole world know. -- it doesn't really do you any good either lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I just post quotes and random thoughts. I never really post anything to person because that could be damaging lol. Every now and then I post something stupid and I delete it right away lol