From the Heart :: Aum/Aff

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I had to pin Sarn's story. I'll let you know what I think after I read. I want to tag it for future posts so I can keep track. I am so excited to read this, Sarn! :) I love the poster Ceci did for this story!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Grandma nearly have a heart attack at the sight blood “ i will not have such violent in my house ! Harit pull your fiancee off from her !!” Harit did as he was told but Lisa wasn’t as easily move as he think he nearly have to throw her to the floor and that exactly what Harit did !Lisa was toss to the side she was furious as land on the floor “ ahhhhhh! Harit ! that hurt ! you could at least warn me !!!” she got up stomping her feet and pouting !
Grandma warn“ stop this insanity this instantly! Lisa , i’m very disappointed in you .You should know better . Don’t let that worthless girl pull you to her level !!!” Lisa stop her pouting .

Sally and Mary was horrify at the sight of blood!! Soraya laid there in pain , her forehead was bruise and cut--- blood was flowing down her pity face . Nobody go near her they just stand there watch her suffer .
Grandpa felt sorry for the poor girl “dear god, Harit take her up stair, Mary call a doctor” Harit couldn’t move.
He was recalling the word she said to him last night “I promise I will not protest to your punishment nor will i disagree to any term you offer…” she was serious ?. Soraya slowly rising her head from the floor she can feel the blood dripping from the forehead then she look up into Harit’s eye---- o’ how she sobs softly to herself a uncontrollable tear washes her face she hope he is happy now that she is treated badly and wilily to withstand it all.

Harit know she in pain yet he remain motionless. Soraya turn her face away not wanting to see his face and thinking to herself -- he doesn't care beside he enjoy seeing me like this.. it only satisfies his revenge ! Soraya , Soraya when will you get it in your head this man have no pity for you . you see how he just stand there and let Lisa abuse you . You mean nothing----worthless just like the dirt under his feet ! Just a pleasure device and later to be toss away like wore out shoe. She thought about her mother and wishes she come to help me from this place . He hurt me in so many way that there no room forgiveness !
She slowly picking herself up even though her head was spinning but at least it better than lying there lifeless on the floor hoping help will come ! Soraya doesn’t need such goodness from these cruel family !
Grandpa said again “ Mary . I say go call the doctor ! Harit for good sake the girl is in pain ! how long you going be this heartless !” Hairt eye twitch . Even his grandpa know what kind of person he is !

Grandma was speechless seeing this girl determine to drag herself cross the floor and quietly walk away as if nothing happen . Grandma expected the girl to be cursing and screaming or at least fight back to Lisa but it didn’t happen . Grandma was a bit move . Why does this girl have to be Sam’s daughter she thought . Grandma refuse the pity feeling she is staring to have toward Soarya and shake her mind away for such weakness on her part .

Harit mumble something under his breath while obeying his grandpa’s order and finally reach for Soraya’s arm and swing it around his neck and cradle her. He carry Soraya upstairs leaving Lisa stomping her feet in rage and she was about to follow him but was stop by Grandma “ just leave Lisa you done enough trouble for today.” Lisa want to refuse but everyone suggest she must leave . Lisa left the house in anger and screaming .

Grandpa cover both his ear to the sound and then he said “ what Lisa done today is unforgettable . Is this the kind of woman we want our grandson to marry ? that poor girl must be hurt so badly” Mary and Sally agreed even though they hate the girl but to physical hurt her is out the question .Grandma remain solid listening and said “ she still Sam’s daughter ! and that does change the fact!”

Harit carry Soraya to her room and laid her on the bed and pull the blanket to cover her . He grab a towel and wet it with water to wash the blood from her face . She ouch at every spot he touch and try to move away from his hand .
Harit said “ i’m almost done , stay still”. There seem to be hundred of slap mark across her cheek and blood was seen at the corner of her month . Harit lightly touching her cheek with his finger and ask “ does it hurt ?”
She reply back “ what do you think ?” he finish cleaning her face .
Harit sat there at the edge of the bed and looking at her . Soraya grow irritated a the sudden glare and ask “ leave me alone , i thank you for carrying me .”
He was silent for a moment and then ask “ why didn’t you fight back , even if you can’t beat Lisa but at least you can give her few scratches or bruise”

He waited for Soraya to answer back cause he really what to know he ...curious.
She finally said “ did you forgotten our discussion last night? I say if you let my family go....i will not object to any punishment you desire on me and Lisa is your ...fiancée I’ll take this beating as a punishment my father deserve . As for your grandma ill treatment toward me ...i accept only because i felt she a elder and for her to hate me ...there have to be a deeper pain toward my father than you.”
Harit clutch his fist and continue “ you do all this for your family ?”

She sigh “ i love them ...i admitted my father haven’t been the best father ....truth is he treated my mother and aunt very poorly and myself is no exception”
Harit didn‘t quite understand “ your father was cruel to you ? I thought he love you ?” Soraya manage to speak though her head was acing “ he want money , very thing involve money and we are the source of that .”
Harit was confuse “ what do you mean ?”
Soraya want to reveal everything starting from grandma why she was mental and in the hospital then May and Pho and her mother ----but if she reveal how evil her father is will Harit let her go ? If he let her ... does that mean he will goes after her father ? No, she can’t let that happen . She already decided .She will take this revenge by herself .Soraya look away “ nothing , i don’t feel like talking any more ...please leave me alone to rest ...i’m tire ...”

Harit was quite ------ disappointed because he want to know more he believe there is more to this story than what Soraya just said but why she stop ? He sit there gazing at her somehow somewhere his mind no longer is with him . It was just her . All the sudden she started to feel uncomfortable she doesn’t like the way he looking at her ..it scar her some how .... probable because from the time she known this man this the first time he was speaking politely with no bitterness in his voice .

cecilia

Staff member
wow. i'm craving for more. what would HARIT do after he saw this .. just sit there and stare .. how can he be so cruel . i suppose if i'm in SORIYA' position right now. i would so feel the same too .. let it go accordingly to the ppl and hope to die away anytime .. poor girl. i wanna jump in and rescue her from this ..

can't wait til the LOVE TRIANGLE COME IN .. PLS UPDATE MORE :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Sarn , thank you sooooooo muchhhh i really love you right now!

i was anticipating on getting home really bad today so i can come read your story...i was literally glued to the screen at work almost all day today reading your story...it was very good!!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: thank you soo much for reposting this story (esp love the replacement with Harit & So)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit finally take his eye away from her and recollect his mind back to reality. He should never do that again …that was a sign of weakness ! Then after another moment of silent he finally said “ you must really have alot of loving from your family”
She didn’t answer but turn to look at him . Harit continue “ i lose my mother when i was 9 and my father at 11. You want to know why they leave me ? I’ll tell you why .Your father was my father best friend” his voice became bitter as he continue “he rape my mother when she was 7mos pregnant with my sister ..“ Harit pause but his heavy breathing was heard as if he is gasping for air but he continue on “ i witness her death with my bare eye ...she shot herself in the head out of shame to face my father again . My father moan and grief deeply for this tragic loss because not only his loss his wife but a child also. The doctor couldn’t save the infant in time. All his life he always wanted a daughter to spoil and all his dream went down the drain in one day . Your father ran off with all the company money he embezzle and sell all the stock leaving us in debit . Luckily my grandparent decide to step in and help but my father die not knowing the company he build grow in to the largest International Shipping in Thailand”

Harit try to roll his eye so the tear will swallow down . He should be angry while telling the story but somehow he became more sad that bitter . His face became soften and heartbreaking . For the last 20 years of his life there nothing but sorrow and lioness. He never once was happy when he miss his mother ---women was bring into his life to block away the loss of a mother figure and when he thought about his father ---work was cram in his desk causing him to be roughness and mean to his employee when thing go wrong in the company or just because it didn’t go his way . Even in school he refuse to associate with other , why? Because he jealous of them having a loving parent. So many memory came to his head .

Harit finally turn to Soraya and his eye was searching for comfort and warmth . She felt her heart drop in pity for him she never thought Harit was in so much pain and loss . All this because of her father ? She laid there stiff watching his tear sparkling in his eye ....this the first time she ever saw a man tear. Without realizing it he reach for her chin tip it up and kiss her lip softly and tenderly something he never done before . His lip was warm with such sweetness that she want to weep in joy because from the heart this was what she longing for Harit to be --not that cruel , heartless, cool , ill manner man --- but as her first lover, a gentleman and the only man she will allow to do this .......
They were interpreted by a knock . Harit pull away and got up to answer the door leaving Soraya blushing wildly from the kiss. It was Willy “ Hey Harit! it been quite awhile . So who my patient for today ? Don’t tell me it the same girl !” Harit move to the side .

Willy was surprise “ Missy ! nice to see you again” he walk toward the bed examining her face “ i got just the ointment for you now let me just clean this cut”
Soraya said “ thank you, doctor .” Willy stop what he was doing and smile “ you welcome missy . So who done this to you this time ? ? Harit right?”
Harit let out a cough and warn “ Willy you need to watch that mouth of your ”
The doctor laugh “ funny that line is for you ! ”
Harit kept quiet and just observe over Willy’s shoulder . His eye twitch as Willy clean and bandage her forehead then the doctor reach for the cream bottle in his bag he pour some in his hand and start rubbing it on her face and smoothing the ointment along the cheek line .
Harit shout out “ Willy ! hold on for one sec !”
Willy stop and ask “ what !?”
Harit quickly pull Willy by the shirt drag him off the bed and push him out the door “ She ok , right ? And this ointment is for the bruise mark , right?” Willy only nodded his head . Harit continue “ ok then ....bye ! i can handle this myself” Willy open his mouth to speak but the door was shut . The doctor scratch his head .

cecilia

Staff member
^i sense a JEALOUS MAN in the house :loool: seeing this make him this mad already. how can he let other touches her then .. evil man, he's greedy, will not accept the truth but yet pass her on to other men to make his anger meet. let's hope he stop passing her on before it's too late. and let's put it this way that he's knew JIMMY well that this is just a way of him testing her out :p

thanks for the update. i'm waiting for the next tape :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh sarN...this is so damn addicting...I'm suppose to be doing a million other things and yet im here reading your fic...ahhhhhh what's gonna happen next....

Harit sooo harsh...the family ugh I want to kill the dad too and his family...INTENSE...Can't wait till the next part!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit return to Soraya and continue where Willy left off . He rub the cream on both her cheek.
She said “ this cream smell good, like strawberry”
He reply “ Willy invent this”
Soraya was amaze “ he very talent and smart , a very nice ----”
Harit interrupt her “ why are you admiring him !!!”
She keep quiet not understand why his mood suddenly change . Afterward , Harit screw the cap back on and said “ now you know the truth of my revenge . i admit i open up to you ...i don’t know why but it still doesn’t change the fact that you ‘re my enemy. I didn’t mean to kiss you .” he was searching for excuse and finally said “ it was just my lusty .desire blind my eye . You still nothing to me , nothing nor do i feel any pity toward you! Lisa is my fiancée our wedding is in a few more month and try to stay away from her and if something go down between you and my fiancée....i will always take my future wife . You understand ? Fine, I’ll give you a couple days to heal yourself and afterward ....you going back to the club .....” he got up and left the room .
Tear rolling down her eye “ how can i ever think he really have feeling toward me ? all it is between me and him is revenge ...nothing more ..but revenge..” she turn to the side and cry herself to sleep . She wasted so many tear on this man and every time it seem to cut her deeper and deeper to the point she just want to get this over with ....to just leave him forever .

Harit walk lifeless down the stair. He was confuse of what just happen in the room. It unlike him to express his feeling because everything was always ball up inside of him and he doesn‘t like talking about his parent death but why is it difference with her ? To make matter worst why did he kiss her with such care and tenderness . No! no more softness . She is your enemy . Remember it Harit . As soon as he step in the living room his family turn to look at him. Willy have told everyone that Soraya will be find . Harit grab his suit case and headed to work not wanting to answer any question from the family .

Mean while a the slum . Sam came home drunk like always . May told him about grandma death and Sam shouted ‘ good! let her die ! so i can just keep the money!” Pho was furious “ you bastard ! the money is for mother funeral , tomorrow i will get the money back from the doctor !”
Sam laugh “ you b###h ! i never once give money to those damn doctor for no stupid operation !!”
Viy shoot up “ my god ! what you done with the money ?!”
Sam reply “ i loss it all ! yep ! lose it all !!hahaha” he pass out to the floor .
The women was in disbelief ! Now all they have is probable not even enough to rent a temple !
The funeral was short and sweet indeed they invited monk to the house for blessing and Sam was being rude drinking all through the 3 days . The guest was disgust at such behavior yet there nothing they can do because Sam will curse the hell out of them if he hear a word about him being a ungrateful son. On the third day her body was cremated in the temple . The women cry as each throw flower in the fire and praying for her to have a better life ....unlike this life. To bad Soraya wasn’t here to say her last words to grandma . Viy have no idea where Harit took her to! The only thing they can do is wait till she return home to hear the bad new.
After the funeral Viy went to the clinic to buy some medicine for her symptom. Viy have HIV positive . She found out about it couple of month ago because one of her customer have confront her of spreading the disease to him . Viy was grief and to prevent from spreading to anyone else she decided to quit her job and turn her attention to selling rice cake . As days passes Viy ’s health was getting worst and worst she didn’t want any one to know about the disease she was afraid everyone will be disgust and hate her .

Several week have pass since the incident . Harit had been busy with work and take several trips out of town and he keep telling her once he free he will take her back to the club . Soraya was sad and wishes that day will never come . He warn her not to disobey his elder and told her to make use of herself and do some work . Soraya was never a lazy person she help with the servant task and at time she would help out in the kitchen. She never complain but do everything that was told .
There was one thing that bother her . Why Harit never came to her -- not that she want him too the thought of it make her blush . It just that he never seen to be around ? It like he hiding from her - no she thinking to much - it probable due to his busy schedule lately.

One night , Soraya have a dream of grandma smiling at her and suddenly grandma was lift into the air . Soraya cry out for her and her hand was reaching to grasp her -- She woke up sweating and breathing hard. She turn to look at the clock , 1am . She been having the same dream over and over lately . She misses grandma so much and wonder if she got her memory back after the operation or how her mother and aunt doing ? Have daddy change his bad habit yet ? Suddenly she felt like vomiting -----she rush to the bathroom and vomited violently in the sink . Afterward , she felt light head and weak . She wash her face holding her stomach she came back to bed . Pulling the sheet over her body .She wasn’t feeling well lately .
She know this vomiting is a sign of pregnancy and when she think about her last period ..she gasp in disbelief! My god ! She going have a baby . She move her hand to touch her stomach . Harit going be a father . She was happy at the thought but -- suddenly sadness creep upon her . Harit wouldn’t want this child . He hate her ! Tear dangling in her eye it start to flow uncontrollable. She clutch onto the pillow and let out a sob …

There was a sound of a car engine pull up Soraya know it Harit . She rush to the window and look down . He seen drunk and Lisa is supporting him . They probable just came back from a party or something . At the sight of this bring even more heartbreaking emotion . She close the curtain and climb back in bed . “ He have Lisa , why would he care about me?” she touch her stomach again and hug it softly . She cry to sleep . It seem like she been doing that night after night all alone in her room , nobody care ...

cecilia

Staff member
awe. she's preggy :p .. wooohoo .. but i expect HARITH to have more love for her before she's preggy .. but oh well, this is the start of a love journey too ..

man, i can't wait to see what will happen next. hopefully, evil HARITH don't' tell her to have an abortion, well, in this case, she can run away and raise the kid out in the island somewhere .. or perhaps, meet JIMMY and his future wife or somehow WILLY HELP her to secretly raise the kid without HARITH. and later make HARITH PAYS!!!

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. I wanna finish this tape :p

cecilia

Staff member
^go for it. i want to read it already. .. it's GONNA BE BABY ARISOYA .. :wub: .. i love this so so much .. can't wait !!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
the fiction doesn't have much sweet scene .i can even count how many there is tooo ...3 lmao but for drama scene i lost count <_<

o - dat it for tonight

cecilia

Staff member
the fiction doesn't have much sweet scene .i can even count how many there is tooo ...3 lmao but for drama scene i lost count <_<

o - dat it for tonight
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *throwing tantrum* ..
but if you're tired. okay ja. i will wait :lmao:

chenling

sarNie Adult
finally...finally...a little softness with harit!!! OMG..sarN...get your butt back in here and post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh man, can i even sleep tonight and dream of what will happen next...impossible!!!

i cant even dream of Harit much less the story... :(

Thank you Sarn for the update...i guess i know where i will hanging out tomorrow! :spin: :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning Harit came into Soraya room and told her now that he is free he will be taking her back to the whore house . Soraya tense and then Harit said it have to wait till next month because one of the servant that was taking care of grandma ask to return home and Harit suggest Soraya is perfect for the job till their servant come back .
She was over joy because she doesn’t want to ever see that whore house ever again yet she know Harit will not change his mind . Taking care of grandma is something she have to face and she grow unease by the minute.

Soraya follow Harit into the living room . He was getting ready to work but want to make sure she understand what to be expected when he is gone “ you understand what to do right ? if anything happen to my grandma ! i’ll kill you ! you hear!” he shouted as if she is deaf .
She nodded her head. Harit was about to step out until Soraya told him to wait and said “ i have something to tell you ”
He turn to face her and look at his watch . “ hurry up ! i don’t have all day woman !”
She fidget quite hesitate . She want to tell him the good new about their baby....or it could be bad new to him - it hard to tell his feeling . The words just wouldn’t come out she afraid of rejection . What if Harit end up taking her child from her? It hard very hard - what should she do? She try thinking the positive way ...he could be over joy then the negative way ... Or he could curse and deny the baby is his? She grow sad and instantly hug her stomach .
Harit was getting irritated “ listen you ! I have no desire or time to satisfies your pleasure if that what you want ! the hell ! hurry up ! what is it ?!”

Is that all he think of her ? A pleasure toy ? Soraya was silent . Harit move to sit on the sofa and continue “ you want to see your grandma , right? ..my answer is still no ! no is no ! don’t let me find out you step outside this house ! if you need something tell me or one of the servant ! Damn it! do all whore this hard headed to understand !!” He say that word again ! O’ how she felt a stoke of pain in her heart . Harit never change a bit he the same .

Soraya want to be nice to him and do what he say and try not to angry him anymore . From now on she will control herself ...be calm , soft and sweet...yeah sweet to the father of her baby .There no turning back now she must continue what she have which is her baby and perhaps a father figure for she/he . That’s what she really want because she never have a father to look up to and Sam was not that type you would call a father and she doesn’t want her baby to meet the same fate as her . Soraya let out a sigh from this day forward she will be nice , gentle, forgiving , accepting and sweeter to his family and him .

She finally said “ Harit ....have a nice day at work . See you at dinner ..ok?” she didn’t know if that sound lame or stupid but she wonder what his react ? But whatever it is she will take it like a woman.
Harit got up and walk toward her . He look dumfounded and confuse “ are you ok ? what kind of trick you pulling ? if it about your grandma---” before he can finsh the sentence she reach up and give him a quick shy kiss on his cheek . She smile at him and case her eye away . It the first time she ever kiss anyone . Harit was taken by surprise and he stood there gazing at her --- causing her to blush so hot that she felt like exploding.
Harit ask “ what was that for ? why u kiss me ? are you ok ? why are you turning red ? you blushing ? “ Soraya crack a smile ...because he sound like a little kid asking way to many question . Harit continue “ if that all you want . I’m leaving” but he was relent to turn away ...now he curious and want to stay and question her to death .

She lock her arm in his and pull him to her and he follow her pull . She face was inch from him and said “ i’ll be waiting for you at dinner time ...come home soon ..P‘ Harit ” Her heart was pounding so loudly the heat of embarrassment was burning in her face but then again he the only one she will ever do this to beside she belong to him and the father of her baby . She close the small gab bwt them and she was quite short so she have tip toe to reach for another kiss at the corner of this lip . Her heart was telling her to be more convincing with her affection so she move her mouth to cover his full lip . She never done the kissing thing before - it usually Harit that does it . She flush at the thought of it and now she not even sure if she should move her lip or not ? She grow modest all the sudden . Out of clumsiness she softy nipping his bottom lip and pull away quickly and about to leave till Harit pull her back in his arm again and show her the real kissing.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
The reall kissing eh. So is it tongue to tongue. LOL> Too many dirty thought. LOL>>

chenling

sarNie Adult
Out of clumsiness she softy nipping his bottom lip and pull away quickly and about to leave till Harit pull her back in his arm again and show her the real kissing.....
Oh yes he will be hers....man SarN..this is getting good!!!!!!!!!!! MORE!