Full House Or my Girl?

• Full House

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • My Girl

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
For me I would be sure to choose My Girl :D. Lee Da-Hae and Lee Dong Wook are just too cute together :D. All of the acotrs and actresses in there did a great job. I think My Girl is similar to Full House so I just want to see the number of votes on which one you would choose? I really dislike Full House so yeahh.... My parents like My Girl too :D

Full House:

Details
Title: 풀하우스 / Pool Ha-woo-seu
Episodes: 16
Broadcasted by: KBS
Broadcast year: 2004-07-14 to 2004-09-02

Cast
Bi (Rain) as Lee Young Jae
Song Hye Gyo as Han Ji Eun
Han Eun Jung as Kang Hye Won
Kim Sung Soo as Yu Min Hyuk
[edit]Synopsis
A naive, cheerful albeit, somewhat of a recluse writer, Ji Eun (Song Hye Gyo) is swindled out of everything she owns. Not by strangers, but her best friends! Stranded in another country, she is determined to get home, only to find that all which is precious to her has been sold. In an attempt to get her possessions back, she has "sell her soul."

A story about love and heartbreak, sadness and self-preservation. In spite of it all, Ji Eun manages to be humorous and endearing - even when her heart is breaking

If you guys have pics feel free to post it on :D.

My Girl:

Title: 마�?�걸 / ma-i-geol
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2005-12-14 to 2006-??-??
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 9:55 PM

Synopsis
Female swindler makes her way to the top, but finds love along the way.

more (http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17032)
Cast
Lee Da Hae
Lee Dong Wook
Park Si Yeon
Lee Jun Ki

Hiatus

Super Momo
they are both fun to watch but.... I'll go with MISA! LOL

I enjoyed watching the 2 drams can't make my mind up but I can tell you i enjoyed watching misa more than those 2 ahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
MY GIRL..

*sorry..i betray FULLHOUSE..:( *..

LOVE LOVE MY GIRL..it's the best..i can watch it over any time..

S

sunflower

cecilia said:
MY GIRL..

*sorry..i betray FULLHOUSE..:( *..

LOVE LOVE MY GIRL..it's the best..i can watch it over any time..
[post="77647"][/post]​

HOW CAN YOU BETRAY FULLHOUSE!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! *gets out bi's fake number i got from some obsessed bi fanl* NOW I"M GONNA HAVE TO CALL HIM AND TELL HIM THAT CECILIA HAS BETRAYED HIM :wavecry: ahhahahaha good more of bi to myself :p

dude... i started watching my girl and she got on my nerves.. but i'm gonna DL all the episode and watch it since you guys say it's so good...

BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW FULLHOUSE is the BEST KOREAN SERIES!!!! GOT IT?!?!

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
:sweat:
sunflower said:
HOW CAN YOU BETRAY FULLHOUSE!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! *gets out bi's fake number i got from some obsessed bi fanl* NOW I"M GONNA HAVE TO CALL HIM AND TELL HIM THAT CECILIA HAS BETRAYED HIM :wavecry: ahhahahaha good more of bi to myself :p

dude... i started watching my girl and she got on my nerves.. but i'm gonna DL all the episode and watch it since you guys say it's so good...

BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW FULLHOUSE is the BEST KOREAN SERIES!!!! GOT IT?!?!
[post="77663"][/post]​
I hope you make the right choice because you can't vote again :p. MY GIRL is so good it's all hyped up lol :D.

dee

sarNie Egg
I didn't even have to think about this.....*Full House*....of couse....Bi is just soooo :wub: :wub: ....hahah...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Totally MY GIRL....love Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae.......awesome and hilarious......Full House was good, but I'm not fond of Bi Rain after watching Full house....Song Hye Kyo is alright.....i really don't understand the craze over Bi, but oh well....the only person I liked in Full House was Rain's friend..he's HOT....

S

sunflower

Sunshine_2D said:
:sweat:

I hope you make the right choice because you can't vote again :p. MY GIRL is so good it's all hyped up lol :D.
[post="77684"][/post]​

:shocked: are you questioning my decision?!?!?!?!?! FULLHOUSE babie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natty

Chubs
full house? watching it right now.. i totally have this love hate hate relationship with bi.. hate more then love.. omg he's such a ugh..

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL -------> i like My Girl more cuz i like the nk she sooo funnie in there .. the funniest scene have to be th kiss scene LOL her expression when she hit the ground and make a quick decision to close her eye to spare the embrassment as if she didn't know wat just happen LOL

o yeah , i jsut vote i forgo the first ime :lmao:

pze

sarNie Adult
as much as i love and adore BI......i have to go with my girl it was just so much cuter.......n i loved the ldh's character.....

Oil

sarNie Egg
i chosed FH cause they look hotter together haha, and becasue it's the only one i saw of the two

darvil

sarNie Adult
How can anyone dislike Full House??????

In any case.. this thread has sparked my interest in My Girl

so I'm downloading it now :p

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Darvil said:
How can anyone dislike Full House??????

In any case.. this thread has sparked my interest in My Girl

so I'm downloading it now :p
[post="77886"][/post]​
yeah u guys make me wanna see My Girl LOL
where do u get the drama Darvil ??

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
Totally MY GIRL....love Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae.......awesome and hilarious......Full House was good, but I'm not fond of Bi Rain after watching Full house....Song Hye Kyo is alright.....i really don't understand the craze over Bi, but oh well....the only person I liked in Full House was Rain's friend..he's HOT....
[post="77797"][/post]​
Lol I agree with you! :lol: