Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
LeSLie said:
I like my girl more so do my mom :D
Does anyone know when it going to be out on DVD :unsure:
[post="86242"][/post]​
People have been saying it's going to be out around or near the summer a bit?

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
JaM said:
yeah, the beginning of my girl doesn't really get you hooked right away, but as the episode progresses, it gets better. however, between the two i wouldn't really be able to choose because i don't really think they are all that similar. if you think they are similar then wouldn't you also think that DGCH, MNIKSS, and all those other comedy-drama ones are similar to them? i think the only thing really similar between fh and mg is the style of ldh and shk, especially their hairstyle.
[post="86217"][/post]​
Yes, you have a point there but what I mean is their acting seems kind of similar but afterwards it's different :D.

Smilez

sarNie Egg
I am totally in love with My Girl. I just finished it and I'm rewatching it right now! And My Girl defiantely beats Full House hands down!! Ju Yoo Rin is defiantely one of the most memorable heroines ever...all thanks to Lee Da Hae's exceptional acting. And I personally think Lee Dae Hae is more talented than SHG...I've never liked any of SHG's movies nor was I ever drawn in or impressed by anyone of her characters.

kazee

Full House was a good series.. however, My Girl was even better. I just really liked how the acting was and how cute they were together!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I chose Full House because I haven't seen My Girl yet. Man, since it's about the same, I should really try to watch My Girl. Does anyone know where I can go to download? Thanks!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
interesting... i saw two episodes of my girl.. i wasn't enjoy it.. ;) it's probably because of i don't like the cast...... :sweat:

i like full house... so far i only watch episode one for now.. ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tye-niranh said:
I chose Full House because I haven't seen My Girl yet. Man, since it's about the same, I should really try to watch My Girl. Does anyone know where I can go to download? Thanks!
[post="88535"][/post]​
well, go to archive section to see sarN's thread... she's uploading it there... :D

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i vote for full house although i really liked my girl too but i love bi and song hye kyo can't betray them =)
also full house was the first k-drama that got me interested into korean sereies ^_^

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
kitkat said:
interesting... i saw two episodes of my girl.. i wasn't enjoy it.. ;) it's probably because of i don't like the cast...... :sweat:

i like full house... so far i only watch episode one for now.. ^_^
[post="88546"][/post]​
Naa I think that's because you haven't get into the deeper situation where all of the excitement and entertainment comes in to play :D.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Sunshine_2D said:
Naa I think that's because you haven't get into the deeper situation where all of the excitement and entertainment comes in to play :D.
[post="88717"][/post]​
alright, i had watched my girl already from kpopper. [thanks omen66!] anyways, mmm.. i had changed my mind about my girl but full house still is the best in my mind... i mean the beginning starts off enjoyable.. unlike my girl, this chick starts to bug me until 4th or 5th episodes, then she's cute! :p

S

sunflower

okay.... i finally watched this series... and i STILL SAY THAT FULLHOUSE is BETTER! i just didn't like the main girl's character in My Girl.. she is soooooo annoying... and i don't see how she can start to fall for him so easily and say that he treats her so nice even if they're not related... when he was treating her nice because he needed her to pretend to be his cousin! so i wonder if she was just stupid or blind!?!?!?! i think the other guy who falls for her was way nicer and spent more time with her.... argh... and the tennis playing girl got on my nerves pretty bad... overall in My Girl.. the only character i liked was the guy who fell for the main girl... the main guy, main girl, and the tennis girl was annoying -_-

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
the only character i liked was the guy who fell for the main girl... the main guy, main girl, and the tennis girl was annoying -_-
[post="90965"][/post]​
totally agree with you!! i always thought that guy who fell for the main girl would get her and it ended up to main guy... of course it has to be. c'mon! he seriously loves her first! <_< plus he's cute, too. lol me either, i don't see how main girl starts to like the main guy.. i sort of confused like 'HUH WHEN DID IT HAPPEN?!' with :huh: :blink: so i only can see how player guy likes main girl... man storyline has to be fixed a bit. -_-

otherwise, i still enjoy it after 4th or 5th episodes, though... however FULL HOUSE IS STILL MY VOTE! :D

nence

sarNie Juvenile
it's obviously full house and always willl be even though i love both drama but full house is #1.