Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

julye017

sarNie Adult
Today, I went to World Food Fair and I met Rome in person there.
OMG! He's SOOOO HOTTTT. He's bright, tall and more handsome than on screen. :wub:
He's skinny than I thought, though. ;)

He said Gae Roy Rak would air in July.
I deadly want to watch it. :spin:

you're so lucky wish! july? I can wait...I'm busy for now so maybe july is not bad...lol

pze

sarNie Adult
wishy u ran into rome....omg....hotter in person too....hopefully i get to see him one day too....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah..hope so...next sunday i'll be off to my new campus..*gulp*
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
UR NOT KIDDING RIGHT????
I WANA SEE HIM SO BADLYYYYYY
ANY PICS???

JULY...AWWW...CANT WAIT!
WAHHHH...CAN U POST THE PICS..PLZZZZZ...
wha that fast omg... T_T.. gonna miss u dearly T_T..
hahaha i know i wanna see the pixies too but didnt want to make wishy feel awkward lol..xp.. kekeke argh i so wanna meet rome T_T keke..

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Dang, I would like to meet Rome. ^__________^

But hurray for another Rome and Rita lakorn. R team!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah, I'm so happy and have sweet dream. :drool:
He's such a nice person. He hold my shoulder closely when we took a picture together. It's my first time taking a picture with the actor or actress. I really fall in love him more. :wub:

He went there with his mother and his 2 sisters. They always go everywhere together. Such a cute family.

I also met Harin from Jam Loey Rak there too. He's so small, but very cute.
Are you serious? He touched you, I would faint right there and probably even stop breathing. You got to post up the picture, I am dying to see. And you got to meet Harin too. I got to come to Thailand someday and kidnapped all the hot actors there. LMAO :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Are you serious? He touched you, I would faint right there and probably even stop breathing. You got to post up the picture, I am dying to see. And you got to meet Harin too. I got to come to Thailand someday and kidnapped all the hot actors there. LMAO :loool:
haha hi5 gurl keke.. im with ya lmao..xp .. keke.. but we'll be sued afterward xp lol.. but it'll be worth it xp lol..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I'm sorry. I took only one picture and I don't want to show my face to you guys.
At first, I tried to cut my picture off, but it still had my face in there because we stood too close to each other.
hahahaha Don't be jealous of me :loool:

Anyway, I got these pictures from romefanclub board.
It's the same event that I met him.

credit to lopse and skaj @romefanclub

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Ahhh :lol: You are so lucky wishbone! You got to meet and take a picture with Rome! Like everyone else...I'm envious too. But I know what you mean, when you meet someone you watch on TV, you're still in awe and shock. And then b4 you know it...its all over. At least you have a picture, which will be part of your memories forever:D I was like that too when I met P'Num. It makes it more personal when a fan is in the picture with the dara because it shows how down-to-earth the dara is. Anywho...you are one lucky gal...TWO DARAs in one day! Can't wait for Rome & Rita's new drama and looking forward to your subs. It's going to be a long HOT summer B)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wha that fast omg... T_T.. gonna miss u dearly T_T..
hahaha i know i wanna see the pixies too but didnt want to make wishy feel awkward lol..xp.. kekeke argh i so wanna meet rome T_T keke..
awww...i will still be online aiko^^
oh yeah...i wana meet rome tooo T_T

lol.. dont worry pze.. we'll def see him n aum someday .. kekeke.. **drools**
yeah!

lol.. lotz of pplz r envious of wishbone because she met rome .. keke.. lukky u xp..
haha...yeah..lol

Dang, I would like to meet Rome. ^__________^

But hurray for another Rome and Rita lakorn. R team!
yeah!another member calling them RTEAM!its workin..lol

I'm sorry. I took only one picture and I don't want to show my face to you guys.
At first, I tried to cut my picture off, but it still had my face in there because we stood too close to each other.

credit to lopse and skaj @romedanclub
awww...wana see you so badly too...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
btw,wishy...the song used in the bloopers...was it the themesong?i luv it alrdy!

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha hi5 gurl keke.. im with ya lmao..xp .. keke.. but we'll be sued afterward xp lol.. but it'll be worth it xp lol..
hahaha, i know it is worth it. i dont think they can sue us we will sue them back by making them marry us. lmao it is their fault for being too sexy and showing it all off in those lakorn. they drove us nuts and they are going to pay for it by being by our side. lmao :loool: but i am happy enough just to hug and kiss on the check. then i will die happy. lol

you are so lucky to touch rome. i want to lay a finger on him too. we dont mind you being in the picture at all. but it is really up to you and since you didnt want to post them i still appreciate it. thanks.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

**drools** wow he is majorly super hot xp lol.. i screamed at my sis to come look .. keke.. she was all mad at m e but then i told her to look n keke.. she drooled.. and fantasize xp lol.. these pixs r so super hot wish.. keke.. its okay u dont have to show us the pixs xp lol. keke.. lol.. like i dont wanna post my pix with sek loso.. lol..xp.. keke.. that was a super kool moment ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awww...i will still be online aiko^^
oh yeah...i wana meet rome tooo T_T
yeah!
haha...yeah..lol
yeah!another member calling them RTEAM!its workin..lol
awww...wana see you so badly too...
hopefully we can still spam like crazy xp lol.. haha i know.. whoohoo.. RTEAM term is being used xp .. keke.. i know.. def got me super hyped to go see him.. **drools**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha, i know it is worth it. i dont think they can sue us we will sue them back by making them marry us. lmao it is their fault for being too sexy and showing it all off in those lakorn. they drove us nuts and they are going to pay for it by being by our side. lmao :loool: but i am happy enough just to hug and kiss on the check. then i will die happy. lol
you are so lucky to touch rome. i want to lay a finger on him too. we dont mind you being in the picture at all. but it is really up to you and since you didnt want to post them i still appreciate it. thanks.
lol.. im so with u there fun xp lol.. ahhh reminds me i gotta catch up on all of the fanfics xp lol.. sarns.. urs.. n the othas dang i cant wait till summa vacation lol.. catchin up on everything xp .. lol.. i'll die happily too keke.. whoooohoooo bein kissed by my guy celebs gosh that is so **drools n fantasizing** whoa lol.. haha dang y am thinkin of wild thoughts these days xp lol.. ahaha.. gosh i wanna touch rome keke atm xp lol.. **pokes**