Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
This is the first lakorn that I've watched with Rome and Rita in it (I know... I know..... Where have I been????)

And I really like them as a Pra'Nang team.
GRR is also my favorite lakorn at the moment eventhough I joined the bandwagon a couple of episodes late.
Can anyone tell me other Rome and Rita Lakorns I should watch?
Soi Saeng Jun but no sub for this....n...Klien Kaew Krang Jai with sub. Both lakorns are great even tho i dont understand a thing w/o subs. rome n rita are very cute in every lakorn. so enjoy!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
as many as i please. lmao. just kidding just one but only in my dreams where i can have as many as i want. lol
Thanks for the translation. I appreciate it and this is a good lakorn and thank goodness they stayed away from kiss/slap lakorn. I am starting to get annoyed actually. GRR is a little better than KF in my opinion. KF is just too BLAH or maybe its the pairing that pulls me off. LOL

Oh that was my favorite scene too. I can't take my eyes of the screen when he looks at her. FAINT!!! Plus Rome acting has soar higher than ever. I wish he could stare at me the same way he did in GRR. LMAO not even in my dreams will that ever happen.

No I liked the olypmic and if they cancel the episode for next week, I am going to beat up all the olympic atheletes. LMAO just kidding but I hope not.
I agree with u!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i know the olympic is near the end but we need to see three episodes this week...i hope they dont delay it...errr!

This is the first lakorn that I've watched with Rome and Rita in it (I know... I know..... Where have I been????)

GRR is also my favorite lakorn at the moment eventhough I joined the bandwagon a couple of episodes late.
definitely Klien Kaew Krang Jai (there are english subs for it too if you don't know Thai)...so many sweet scenes and it's actually a pretty long lakorn too...:) it's one of my top favorites...

Sroy Saeng Jun...some good sweet scenes (Rome is a player and you cant help but blush at some of his lines at Rita...lol...), but i didn't like how the lakorn equally divided time for both Rome/Rita couple and Chai/Rita and Rome/Joy couples scenes...there couldve been more scenes of Rome and Rita, in my opinion...:)

Yuthakarn Hak Karn Tong...even though Rome and Rita weren't paired together, they had a few episodes where they pretended to be together (to get mart and noon jealous) in which there were some super-cute/sweet scenes...:)

Rome looked so hot and Rita looked absolutely gorgeous in all the lakorns above! :)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
what is holding you back so long. lmao. i am anxious for more. so you shouldnt hurry because you will be suffering waiting.
why so???? :eek:
:lol: girl i have no idea wiat i remmeber now it was b/c wen i played it the sound lagged so bad i couldn't stand watching it but its so weird b/c i watched all of ep 3 yesterday and it was fine... that is strange so now im gona power watch and catch up w/ ya'll LMFAO omg i was all blushy n everything wen rome went to "save" rita from jumping off the building hahahhahhahaha he musta rele liked that scene cuz he went and grabbed her waist pretty fast LMFAO and how he carried her awwwwwwwwww.........

oh my deff. KLIEN KAEW KLANG JAI gawd that lakorn has everything its so sweet and cute n funny i just finished it recently thats how i fell in love w/ Rteam

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha usually wen i watch lakorns i watch them by myself and turn the lights off and stuff (hahah my laptop entertainment center) but man wen i watch this i keep the lights on or i get the crap scared out of me w/ them ghost scenes hahahhahahhahaha pretty freakkky

noyII

sarNie Egg
okay someone clarify for me please....I saw the preview for Sood Dan Hua Jai (with num and yard) while watching Gae Roy Ruk on IPTV and it said that Sood Dan Hua Jai is airing on the 30th which is a saturday; next saturday to be exact...does that mean it's replacing GRR and that GRR is ending soon? that can't be true...it's too soon, this lakorn just barely aired.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
okay someone clarify for me please....I saw the preview for Sood Dan Hua Jai (with num and yard) while watching Gae Roy Ruk on IPTV and it said that Sood Dan Hua Jai is airing on the 30th which is a saturday; next saturday to be exact...does that mean it's replacing GRR and that GRR is ending soon? that can't be true...it's too soon, this lakorn just barely aired.
Yea, it's true. They're not lying or anything. That's exactly what I'm saying. Ch3 is in such a rush to film and then air their lakorns as soon as they can. That's why some of their lakorns are never satisfying and has no meaning whatsoever.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wish the rumor is true! lol
We're all silly trying to love match the p'ek and n'ek. LOL I hope they both dating after this lakorn. hehe
Don't we all want that!

Ah! Beginning of episode 8 is so cute. I love how Duen made a little body shape out of towel and pinned Songrob face on it. It is just too cute. LMAO. She is so funny. Okay I am still watching it and I'll come back with some more comment.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i cant wait till wishbone finishes the subs...really hating ton and sa rite now...

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for their suggestions

I will definately watch KLIEN KAEW KLANG JAI

But Soi Sang Jun looks really confusing to me. They are currently showing it on IPTV- but eventhough I know thai- I am so confused with all the different couples and going back and forth between the past and the current time.

I am soo out of the loop- had no idea that a lot of non-thai speaking people watch thai lakorns! How wonderful is that! When I was in high school (a very very long time ago) I used to tell my friends about the lakorns I was watching- wish they had subbed lakorns back then!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
whoa, the ending of episode 8 was pure gold!
R team shined so brightly in this episode. *melts*

Next epi looks intense.
I am under the impression that Rome thinks his bro is at fault and that he should protect him. But the convo w/ him and Rita for next epi's preview is so misleading. =_______=;;

Reno911

sarNie Egg
well...yes it is ending, i think its good that channel 3 doesnt drag their lakorn...channel 7 drags the lakorn so badly that it gets boring...and u get sick of the same thing over and over again.....pretty lame....

i can not wait until the tomorrow episode.....