Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I wish, they will announce the N'ek soon, hope it's Vill, just cross my fingers, just love Son & Vill and miss them on screen so much;

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son said that they r starting filming already but not sure if it's this lakorn, The name of the lakorn has not yet been confirm or the N'ek has not yet been confirm as he mention in his interview on the night of the Gala dinner. Well I hope it's Vill as the N'ek;;;

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gahhh ! I know right Sajennna ! :( I miss PUENG so much! Pleaseee give her another lakorn ! :( *sniffs.

Don't get me wrong. I do think Grand is cute too but I want to see Peung ! Grand already has that lakorn w/ Bie.

They sure are promoting her like crazzyyyy then ! I want more Pueng and Best ! Grrrrrrrr.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
aie Jieb Lover, i don't like Best, she's pretty I agree with that, but too robotic for me. I want Pueng and Pong!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh me too ! Definitley miss Pueng w/ Pong so much ! I think they're not promoting her due to her acting skills or maybe the photo candid of her and her boyfriend that leaked out not long ago . :rolleyes:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
shit! stupid ch5 who doesn't let my Pueng acts and stupid ch7 who doesn't let kwan and oil be a couple again!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know right ! I really wish they would promote Pueng ! But CH5 barely ever promotes their newbies anyway. I mean look how far did Fang and Mew go? NOT FAR AT ALL. :( I thought Mew and Fang would go far but nopes they didn't ! -.- Grrrrrrr.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Y e s . She is cute . While her older sister Grace is looks more mature and prettier . Grand reminds me of Best alot except that she's not photogenic at all ! -.- lols. I hope that her acting is as good as her singing. I like her song for PSR OST. Her singing voice is different from what I expected . I though her voice would be very sweet and high pitched but it's not. I still like her songs and voice though. :) But I don't know for me the more I see Grand the more flaws I see in her but anywhoo I still think she is quite a cute though. I want to see her acting and onscreen look/figure before I say any more though. :)