GIRLS GIRLS... BOYS BOYS...

So let me ask you guys this! Whether you be a girl or boy i jus want to know. If there was a really HOTT CHICK/BOY and a NOT SO GOOD LOOKING BUT HAS GOOD QUALITY which would you pick! Would you pick the HOTT or the NOT SO GOOD BUT GOOD QUALITY? For some reason i see that most guys go after HOTTNESS and girls tend to lean more on the NOT SO GOOD BUT GOOD QUALITY! And why is it that?

For me i lean more for NOT SO HOTT BUT GOOD QUALITY! I find guys who are not cute more attractive because i find them to be more hard working towards their relationship. They have more and work hard to keep their relationship good. As for most guys i know that are HOTT they check out HOTT chicks only. But those HOTT People seem to lack stuff.. I dont say that NOT SO GOOD BUT GOOD QUALITY dont lack anything; its just they they rather not even compete in this ring. hehehe! Jus your opinion if you wanna add anything. kekek!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
but i think theres more girls than guys, so girls just dont care about looks anymore, but the kindness of a man.

i need a sweet boyfriend. SCREW LOOKS, MY HEART IS FOREVER BROKEN !!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
my cousin and i were just talking about this today.

i think you are right.
girl likes guys with more kindness over guys with looks.
while guys are slower at their dog attitude and like girls for their looks.
joking!!
i wouldnt say dog, but i would say... different.

girls are more about the love and the emotions.
and i guess guys are more about the looks and the, 'dang! she hot!'.

but everyone IS different.
i guess.... you'll just have to choose when the situation comes up.

good luck!
take care.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
well this is ma side lol al tha boys at ma sixth form all just want xxx all tha time they talk about it 24/7 i am tha only girl in ma course and they talk about it 24/7 even joke about it with me that they gunna do me at tha end.. yea right... maybe im going off topic here... alot of ma girls dnt like tha way they act as well but they looke hot guys with personality... one of ma friend has a ugly b/f and i hate him he just uses her for xxx she dnt even relise ==' i keep tellin her buh she dnt listen buh like hes just all nasty hes full british shes full british both at ma sixth form sometimes i think u cnt reli love someone if u find them ugly if thats tha word and yea u get me innit 555 its a fact boys r more likely to go for looks haha not being sexist coz all ma boys in ma course are so like that they like man ill have her tonight and ill have this one also later ugh sickos 555

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
"hott" guys think they're all that and they're more concerned with looks...which will fade with time...but someone who has good inner qualities will last...if you're lucky, you'll get a guy who's hott AND has good inner qualities =)...otherwise i say go for the guy with the good inner qualities because your relationship will last longer and be more meaningful

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I would DEFINITELY choose a guy with good qualities over good looks ANYtime (I have a boyfriend already. I am just putting my two cents here).

Logically speaking, looks do not last although it helps when finding a mate, but it's not THE most important quality. He doesn't have to look like a stud or even near it. I look at inner qualities and if it's good, I view that guy as the most handsome guy ever, even IF he isn't hot. Good qualities outshine looks.

And guys go for looks first, then the qualities because they are naturally visual creatures. Period. There are SOME guys who lean towards qualities first but I would have to say that that is rare.

Nameless

N i n j a
i'm vain. i go for hotness. too bad no hotness goes for me.

kiddin'

it's like an investment. in the long run it's the good quality that lasts. beauty fades...but then there's plastic surgery...

reagan1986

sarNie Egg
some people say they go for personality but why do they end up liking some good looking person who treats them like crap? and bitch about why this person that person is like this etc....

Basically we just say we go for personality so we don't feel bad about ourselves, how we really think depends on how open you are towards yourself....the way we see ourselves is probably not the way others sees us, whether you or they are right only Reagan knows cause his right

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL I agree with Reagan. People always say they go for personality but how come its looks that draw them in?

Reagan you are only right if you don't wear stripes to America LOL.

ok i have to admit i do go for the looks first then when i get to know the person if his personality is hot then i stay but not then i leave. plain and simple. :]

First of, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;) For instance, my friend thought someone was hott hott, & I was thinking wtf... :lol:

Whether someone is more loyal in a relationship & works to keep the relationship lovey-dovey really doesn't depend on how they look. It's all about the person. I've met a lot of people who I thought was cute & had the personality, too. I really don't have to settle. :p

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
tsk..tskk... superficial... at the end you have to live with the person's personality more than there looks. =) but you know it's nice to have eye candy.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Until I can't get away with going after hot young girls, I'm going to stick with the superficial aspect. Yes, we go for looks. Any guy who says otherwise is a liar. I think most of us will go for personality once we hit 30, but that's still awhile off.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Men will always be visual creatures. They're just made that way, but there are always the abnormal ones who actually are the outcast to that group. Those are the 'rare' kinds. Yeap. I like to fish for the rare ones. Not only is it challenging, but it's like gold strike. If I can find one man who actually gets turned off by fake boobs, I'll marry him!