Glass Stained With Pain (COMPLETED)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I swear Sila always have so many girls around him but yet I don't blame him since he's such a cutie. Hahaha.
So Sila is going to be engage to Aleecha?
What a heart broken night for Sunita to find out that Sila is going to be engage.
Sila was jealous of Vie and Sunita being together. Hahaha cute.

So sad to hear that you won't be updating often.
But like RR said, school comes first and please update when you can.
I'll be waiting ^_^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Sorry 4 taking so long to update!

Chapter 12: Work Time for Sila

(At Chaisuwan’s Advertise Co. Ltd.)

The workers greeted Sila as he walked through the doors. Sila greeted the people then walked up to the elevator. He met Alice by the elevator.
“So Sila, what are you doing here today at this company?” Alice asked.
“It’s a working day right, I just came for work,” Sila replied, and then asked, “Which floor are you heading too?”
“The 15th floor,” Alice replied, “So which floor are you going too?”
“25th floor,” Sila replied.
The elevator opened as Alice walked out, she then asked, “So you work on the top floor, for which section?”
“I’m actually the new CEO,” Sila said as the elevator closed.
Alice was shock, but continued her walk as she thought, “The hottie I met the other day is the new CEO, what a coincidence!”
Alice walked in as she enters the dressing room to find Daodern all dressed up for her commercial already.

(On the 25th floor)

Sila came out of the elevator as the workers greeted him then he walked over to his room. Nee greeted Sila then walked with him into his room.
“Boss ka, today we have a model by the name of Alice coming in at nine o’clock for the new fruit juice commercial, but Mr. Numwit, the manager in that department just notified me that they switch it to Daodern,” Nee said.
“Why do they plan to switch when Alice was already put in on this commercial?” Sila asked Nee.
“Mr. Numwit said that Alice hasn’t met the rating yet so he decided to switch Alice out, and put Daodern in on the commercial,” Nee replied.
Then the phone on Sila’s counter ringed as Sila picks it up.
“Sir, we have a problem down here in the commercial department, Alice is not satisfied with the changes,” Mr. Numwit said.
“I’ll be down there,” Sila replied as he hanged up the phone.
Sila got up and told Nee, “Let’s hurry to the commercial department.”

(At the Commercial Department)

“Stupid Alice, don’t you see you are not even suited for this commercial that’s why they switched you out,” Daodern yelled at Alice.
“I hate a princess like you, you think money can buy you fame against me, I knew your dad used money to replace me, like how he did in every other things too,” Alice yelled back to Daodern.
“Don’t talk about my dad like that you prostitute, you gold digger!” Daodern yelled at Alice.
Alice walked over and slapped her and pushed her to the ground as the workers tried to stop them.
Alice pulled her hair and slapped her as she yelled, “If I’m a prostitute then that makes you no difference from me, you probably used your way up to this position.”
Daodern kicked Alice off and pulled her hair and slapped her face as Sila and Nee enters through the door.
“Stop this cat fight right now!” Sila yelled as the two stopped.
“Mr. Numwit, you need to follow me to the meeting room and as of the two ladies they need to follow in as well,” Sila said as he left back outside.
Daodern stared at Sila as he left. They followed Sila and Nee to the meeting room.

(In the meeting room)

“Whose idea was it to change Alice out of this commercial?” Sila asked.
They were all quiet.
Sila banged the table and asked, “I said whose idea was it to switch Alice out of this?”
Mr. Numwit was scared, but answered, “Because she doesn’t fit the needs yet so we decided to switch.”
“That wasn’t the answer I wanted, I wanted to know whose idea was it?” Sila repeated.
Mr. Numwit looked at Sila and said, “It was my idea.”
“You see what happens when you switch people out and in like this, it is unequal to people, I don’t ever want to see something like this again,” Sila said as he was about to leave.
“But what about the commercial,” Mr. Numwit asked.
“Alice is back to it, and as for Daodern, you have to find something for her to do, or else I will deduct your percentage,” Sila said as he left and Nee followed.
“Not so sweet anymore now,” Alice said to Daodern as she left.
“Dao, I’ll go talk with your dad later today, I’ll return his money back to him, so don’t worry, I’ll have something for you to do,” Mr. Numwit said.
“It’s okay Uncle, actually you can keep the money, but you have to help me with something else,” Daodern replied.
“What is it?” Mr. Numwit asked.
Dao smiled then said, “I want to be as close as I can with Sila, it doesn’t matter how you will do it, the money is always gonna be there if you can do this for me?”

(In Sila’s office)

Sila looked over the paper works and signed it off as 12 o’clock strike.
Nee enters the door and noticed Sila that it was lunch time.
“Sila, its lunch time, are you going to eat here or out?” Nee asked.
“It’s already lunch, time just fly by so fast,” Sila said as he got up, “I think I’ll go eat out today, do you want to come along?”
“Okay,” Nee replied.

(In the front desk at the Entrance door)

Aleecha came to visit Sila and for lunch.
“Is Sila in his room?” Aleecha asked the front desk lady.
“I’m not sure, please wait while I call his room?” the lady replied.
Aleecha waited as the lady made the call, but then she saw Sila coming in from the elevator. Aleecha walks over put her hand around Sila’s arm.
“Sila, I came to invite you to lunch, my mom said that I should hang out with you so we could get to know each other more,” Aleecha said.
Nee watched as Aleecha hugged Sila’s arm.
Aleecha saw Nee and asked, “Sila ka, who’s her?”
“Oh, she is my assistant, I asked her to come along for lunch,” Sila replied.
“Hi,” Aleecha said to Nee.
Nee greeted her too, and then asked, “So you are?”
“I’m Sila’s fiancée,” Aleecha replies.
Nee was shocked, and then replies, “Nice to know you.”
“So let’s go then,” Aleecha said as she pulled Sila and Nee followed.
Alice came down to the parking lot and saw Sila leaving with Nee and the unknown girl. She even saw Daodern right behind then too. Alice thought, “Where is Sila going, who’s the girl next to him, plus why is Daodern following them?”

(At the restaurant)

After they finished eating they headed out and bumped into Daodern. A thief tried to still Daodern bag.
“Help, someone please help me! Thief, a thief stole my bag!” Dao yelled.
“Sila, that looks like Daodern,” Nee said.
“Daodern, who is she?” Aleecha asked.
“Help, help!” Dao yelled again.
The thief pulled the bag away from Dao’s hand and ran towards Sila. Sila chased after the thief as Nee and Aleecha plus Dao followed.
Sila chased the thief until they reached a dead end; the thief quickly threw the bag at Sila then pushed him and ran away.
Nee and Daodern followed right behind him.
“Sila are you okay?” Nee asked.
“I’m fine, here’s your bag Dao,” Sila said handing her the bag.
“Thanks Sila, thank you very much,” Dao said.
“Umm, where’s Aleecha?” Sila asked.
They quickly ran back to find Aleecha lying down on a bench out of breath. Sila walked over and asked her, “Are you okay?”
“I’m fine, I can’t really run much,” Aleecha replied.
“Do you want something to drink?” Sila asked.
“I’m okay, I’ll be fine, don’t worry,” Aleecha replied.
“Let me help you back to the car,” Sila said as he helped Aleecha back to the car.

(At Sila’s car)

Dao left to her car, as Sila, Nee, and Aleecha left to Sila’s car.
Sila helped her into the car as Nee sat back in the passengers’ seat.
“Nee,” Sila said, “we’ll take Aleecha home first then we’ll head back to work.”
“Sila, it’s fine, I still need to go get my car,” Aleecha said.
“No, you look sick, you need to go rest,” Sila said to her.
“Okay then, I’ll do as you say,” Aleecha replied with a smile.
Sila drove to Aleecha’s house and help her in through the door. Mrs. Buaunawti noticed Aleecha with Sila and quickly runs over to see what happen.
“Aleecha, are you okay honey?” her mom asked.
“Mom, I’m fine, I’m just out of breath,” she replied.
“Pei (a maid in the Buaunawti’s house), hurry and go get a glass of cold water for my daughter,” Mrs. Buaunawti said.
The maid quickly ran to fetch the glass of water.
“Aleecha,” Sila said, “I’ll be leaving now, and I’ll have your car return to you later today.”
“Thanks Sila thanks Nee,” Aleecha said.
“Thanks Sila for taking my daughter home,” Mrs. Buaunawti said.
“Bye, rest well so you won’t get sick okay,” Sila said then left with Nee.
As Sila and Nee left Mrs. Buaunawti said, “Is Sila exactly like what I told you?”
“Yes, at the party that night I didn’t get to know much about his personality, but now I know Sila is a loving care person,” Aleecha said.

(That night at dinner)

“Mom is it okay if I go and help out P’Sila at the company,” Bua asked, “since I’m already done with college for a long time, I want to get started on a job too.”
“If so then Sila will find a position for you,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied.
“Is it okay with you P’Sila?” Bua asked.
“Yeah, as long as you are willing to then its fine,” Sila replied.
“Thanks P’Sila,” Bua said.

(Dinner at Dao’s House)

“How did your commercial go today?” Mr. Wattapol asked Dao.
“I didn’t do it,” Dao replied.
“What happen, does that Numwit guy want more now,” Mrs. Wattapol added in.
“No mom, the new CEO wants to do things equally with his employees,” Dao replied.
“That little boy better watch out,” Mr. Wattapol said.
“Gosh dad, will you stop that, I want people to like me for me now, I don’t want you to get your money involved in this anymore, I want to look good in the new CEO eyes,” Dao said then left the table.
“Honey, it seems like Dao like the new CEO a lot,” Mrs. Wattapol said to her husband as the two look back at Dao.

In Dao’s room she took out her diary and wrote about what happened that day. Dao’s diary is where she keeps her darkest secrets about her life and what goes on in it.

(The Next Day)

Sila took Bua with him to work.
“Nee,” Sila said as he walked up to her with Bua behind him.
“What is it boss?” Nee asked.
“This is Bua,” Sila introduces Bua to her, “she is my sister, she will be helping you with your work, so if you need anything just ask her.”
“K boss,” Nee replied.
Then Sila turns to Bua and said, “Bua this is Nee, you have to do as she say okay, she’ll help guide you through work for today.”
“Okay P’Sila,” Bua said.
“I’ll see you around then,” Sila said then enters his office.
“Bua ja, I’ll go over the daily stuff with you then I’ll show you around here okay,” Nee said.
“Okay,” Bua replied.
Nee went over the daily stuff with Bua then took Bua down to the modeling department then to the Photoshop area where she was introduce to the managers there.
“Bua, this is Mr. Numwit, he holds the office of commercials,” Nee said.
Bua greeted him as he greeted her too.
“So this is Mr. Chaisuwan’s daughter, you are beautiful like everyone said, if you like to do other stuff like advertising or commercial, just come find me,” Mr. Numwit said.
“Thanks, but I don’t like those stuff,” Bua replied.
“But I think a person like you would make it big here,” Mr. Numwit replied.
Bua smiled then turns around to look.

(In Sila’s office)

Sila phoned Su-Nita.
“Hey, do you want to have lunch with me today?” Sila asked.
“Okay, where at?” she asked.
“Umm, remember the small café we met the day I came back, we’ll just meet up over there,” Sila replied.
“K, see you there,” Su-Nita said.
Sila hanged up as he walked out to find Nee and Bua not by the door. Sila walked down into the photography room and found Daodern there.
“Hello boss,” the workers greeted him.
Dao finishes the shoots and walks over to Sila.
“Sila I want to treat you to lunch today,” Dao said.
“For what?” Sila asked.
“For helping me yesterday, so do you have time?” Dao asked.
“Sure,” Sila replied.
“Okay, I’ll be down by the parking lot waiting for you then,” Dao said as she left to get changed.
Sila quickly remembers that he invited Su-Nita too. Bua walked in to the room to get some files for Nee.
“P’Sila,” Bua said as she saw him, “what are you doing down here?”
“Oh, I came to look at how everyone was doing,” Sila replied, and then asked, “what about you?”
“P’Nee needed some files so I came to get it for her,” Bua replied.
“It’s almost lunch time, so is Pakorn coming to take you out for lunch?” Sila asked.
“Pakorn phoned me, he said he’ll come along,” Bua replied, the asked, “are you eating out today too?”
“Yeah, Dao just invited me; do you and Pakorn want to come along?” Sila asked.
“Sure, I’ll phone him,” Bua said.
“K, well meet down by the parking lot,” Sila said as he left.

Bua phoned Pakorn.
“P’Pakorn, P’Sila invited me to go along with him for lunch, do you still want to go?” Bua asked.
“Sure, so is it still the same place?” Pakorn asked.
“I’ll just tell P’Sila that we’ll go to that place,” Bua said then turns off the phone.
Pakorn put away his phone as he enters the flower shop.
“Hello sir,” Peung said.
“Umm, I came to pick my order,” Pakorn replied.
“Wait a minute please,” Peung said then went to the back room, and came out with a bouquet of flowers.
“Are you Pakorn?” Peung asked.
“Yeah,” Pakorn replied.
Pakorn hands her the money and then left.

As Sila got out into the parking lot he took his phone out and phoned Su-Nita. It ringed many times, but Su-Nita didn’t answer it. Su-Nita on the other hand was still busy with work. Sila decides to leave a message, but Daodern interrupted him.
Daodern quickly walked over to Sila and said, “Sorry I took so long, so are you ready to go?”
“I’m ready, but there is still one more person who is going?” Sila replied.
Bua quickly came through the elevator and said, “P’Sila I’m ready.”
“Who’s her?” Dao asked as Bua stopped.
“Daodern, this is Bua my sister,” Sila said then turns to Bua and said, “Bua this is Daodern, a model here.”
“Oh, nice to meet you,” Daodern said as she shook hands with Bua.
“P’Sila, let’s go meet up at the place where me and P’Pakorn were going too,” Bua said.
“Okay,” Sila replied, the girls then headed to his car.
Bua was going to sit in the front seat, but Dao already got in first, so Bua quietly sat in the back.

(At Su-Nita’s work place)

“Su-Nita, do you want to come along with us for lunch today?” Fah asked.
“I have some where else to go today,” Su-Nita replied.
“Is it with that brother of yours again,” said a co-worker.
“No, with a long time friend,” Su-Nita replied then left.

(At the restaurant)

The three walked over to Pakorn.
They sat down as the waiter came over with glasses of water and menus.
Sila got up and was about to leave as Dao asked where he was going.
“Sila, where are you going?” Dao asked.
“Just heading to the restroom,” Sila replied.
“Oh, okay, we’ll order the food first then,” Pakorn added in.
“K,” Sila said then left.

In the restroom Sila took out his phone and phoned Su-Nita. It ringed several times, but Su-Nita didn’t answer. Sila then left the restroom and came back out.

On the other hand Su-Nita was still waiting for Sila at the café. She looked in her bag to find her cell phone, but it was nowhere. She sat down and thought, “Maybe he’s just running late.”

Back at the restaurant, the waiter served the food, Pakorn, Bua, Sila and Dao were enjoying it.

Su-Nita waited as it was twenty minutes till work time. She decided to leave back to work, she thought again, “Maybe Sila had other things to do.”

Sila, Pakorn, Bua and Dao came out of the restaurant. Pakorn intended to send Bua back, but was interrupted by his own business. Sila and the girls headed back to the office.

Su-Nita enters into her work room as a co-worker came running towards her.
“Su-Nita,” the co-worker called her name, then said, “you forgot your phone when you ran out, someone called you many times, I was going to answer, but they stop calling, here.” The co-worker handed her phone to her.
“Thanks,” Su-Nita replied.
She checked her phone as she saw many miss call from Sila.

(In the parking lot)

“Thanks Sila, for coming along with me today,” Dao said.
“No problem at all,” Sila replied.
“If you’re free again, maybe we could go other times too?” Dao asked.
“Okay,” Sila said, “now I have to go back to work, see you around.”
“See you around too,” Dao said then left.
Bua watched as Dao walked away with a happy smile. Then Sila started walking away towards the elevator, Bua quickly follows behind.

In the elevator, Bua asked Sila a few questions about Dao.
“P’Sila, do you like Dao?” Bua asked.
“No, we’re just boss and employee, why you ask?” Sila asked.
“But it seems like Dao likes you a lot,” Bua replied.
“We only met yesterday for the first time, don’t think too much about it, I don’t like messing around with my employees,” Sila said to her.
“Okay,” Bua replied.
The elevator opened as Sila walked out with Bua behind him. He came to the door, as Nee asked him where they went.
“Boss ka, where did you go?” Nee asked.
“Out for lunch of course,” Sila replied, “Why you asked?”
“Oh, because Mr. Chisuknok called and wanted to talk with you, but I told him you went out for lunch,” Nee replied back.
“So, did he leave his number for you?” Sila asked.
“Yes, it’s right here, he wants to talk with you about the modeling show next week, and when do you want the accessories by,” Nee replied.
“Thanks Nee, you can go back to work now,” Sila said then enter his office.
As Sila walked in, Bua went straight to work, Nee sat back down on her chair.
In Sila’s room he looked at the phone number then went back out to Nee.
“Nee, can you call Mr. Chisuknok for me, tell him to send the accessories on the day of the show, and tell him the time and date too,” Sila said.
“Okay,” Nee replied.
Sila went back into his room. Nee looked at the phone and was about to dial it as Mr. Numwit came to ask for the files Bua went to get.
“Nee, where are the files, I couldn’t find it?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“I gave it to Rin (co-worker) to take it down to you,” Nee replied.
“But I couldn’t find it and where is Rin?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“I’ll go help you find Rin,” Nee replied, then look to Bua and asked, “Bua can you call Mr. Chisuknok for me, I have to go help look for Rin?”
“Okay, P’Nee,” Bua replied.
“Thanks,” Nee said then left with Mr. Numwit.
Bua looked at the phone number, as she took the phone and dialed it.
Sila walked out and saw that Nee was gone.
“Where’s Nee?” Sila asked, as Bua hanged up the phone.
“P’Nee, went with Mr. Numwit to look for Rin,” Bua replied, “do you need something P’Sila?”
“No, I was just heading down to the advertising room,” Sila said as he turned to leave, but turned back, “oh, if Nee comes back, tell her to go into my room and take the files out and recheck the information, there seem to be a mistake on there.”
“Okay,” Bua replied as Sila walked away.

Sila turn the corner and took out his phone and phoned Su-Nita.
“Hello,” Su-Nita answered.
“Sorry about today, something just came up and I had to go,” Sila apologize.
“It’s okay, I didn’t go either, I went with my co-workers instead,” Su-Nita replied.
“Umm, how about Monday of next week, you and I go together to the park and spend lunch there?” Sila asked.
“Okay, next week then, bye I have to work now,” Su-Nita replied.
“Bye,” Sila said then hung up as he entered the elevator.

Sila was heading to the advertising department as Bua phoned Mr. Chisuknok.
She dialed the phone number as Mr. Chisuknok answered.
“Hello,” the person answered.
“I’m calling from Chaisuwan’s Advertise Co. Ltd; Mr. Sila Chaisuwan wants you to deliver the accessories on the day of the show which is this Friday at 6:00 P.M.,” Bua said.
“Why doesn’t your boss just call me, why is he making his little assistant phone a business person instead?” the person asked.
“Sorry, but as an assistant I have to do as I’m told,” Bua replied.
“Do you even know if you’re talking to the right person, you haven’t even asked my name yet and gave me all this info already,” the person replied.
“Are you Mr. Chisuknok?” Bua asked.
“Yes, I’m Win Chisuknok,” Win replied.
“Mr. Sila Chaisuwan wants you to deliver the accessories on the day of the show which is this Friday at 6:00 P.M,” Bua repeated the information.
“So what’s your name then?” Win asked.
Bua was angry, and replied, “Since you already got the information, then bye.”
She then hung up. Win on the other hand was laughing.

2 B Cont. Chapter 13!

n_naruk

Sila has so many girls around him. It gives me a headache every time when those girls are trying to compete and get closer to him---It's like watching an actual lakorn. LOL.

I hope Sila can remember that he's set a lunch date with Sunita the following week and not forget like he did just now.

Nice update ^_^

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol, i think Sila will be having a whole bunch of headaches cuz i'm having a whole bunch just reading it...j/k

can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully Sila doesn't forget again.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
wow, so far sooo good. wow ur very good at making these.
xDD so far im in love with this fanfic.
really good job.
xDDD good job agains.
:DDDD

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Here's Chapter 13...

Chapter 13: A Bunch of Pain

(The modeling show)

Many models were dress and ready for the show as Alice came into the room looking for the diamond necklace that the Filali was going to wear.
“P’Som (a stylist) ka, where’s the diamond necklace?” Alice asked.
Som looked at her; she didn’t know what to answer.
“P’Som, where is the necklace, I need it,” Alice say again.
From behind her Dao came out all dress and ready.
“Dao, you are so beautiful, that diamond necklace matches you so much,” the other stylist said.
Alice turned around and saw Dao with her necklace.
She walks over and said, “Dao, how come you are wearing my necklace?”
Dao looked at Alice then rolled her eyes, and said back, “Don’t you see, I’m the Filali not you.”
Alice pulled Dao’s hair and pushed her to the ground, and yelled, “Just because you are rich, you can use your money to buy the Filali from me, I’m not gonna let this happen again!”
Alice slapped Dao and pulled the necklace as the workers and other models came to separate them. They pulled Alice away as Mr. Numwit came through the door to stop the two.
“Why are you girls always fighting, can you ever be equal?!” Mr. Numwit yelled.
Alice pushed the models that were holding her away as she yelled, “If you want this to be equal, you should have been fair, I’m the Filali, but since Mr. Wattapol gave you money you switched it to Daodern again!”
“Shut that crap up right now! You don’t know who you are talking too; I got you in this and I can take you out at anytime!” Mr. Numwit yelled back.
Alice looked at him with the glare and walked up to Dao and said, “Don’t think your money can always buy the things you want, your money can never buy the love of my Fans or anyone else love! I’ll let you win this time, but next time, you’re gonna get it!”
Then Alice walked away out the doors.
“Dao are you hurt?” the stylist said, “Let’s go back and clean up this mess before the show starts.”
“Okay,” Dao replied.

While outside of the Modeling show, Sila was introduce to Win Chisuknok, the owner of the accessories he was using that night.
“Boss,” Nee said, “Mr. Win Chisuknok is over there, he’ll like to meet you.”
Sila followed Nee as Bua followed behind.
“Mr. Chisuknok,” Nee said as he turned around, “this is Mr. Sila Chaisuwan, my boss and the owner of tonight’s show.”
Bua was shocked as Nee introduced him.
“Sorry, I have to go take care of other things, Mr. Chaisuwan will take it from here,” Nee said the left.
“Nice to meet you,” Sila said shaking hands with Win.
“Nice to meet you too,” Win replied.
“Thanks for the accessories and enjoy your stay here tonight since you’re our special guest,” Sila said.
Win looked to find the girl behind Sila turning around, he then asked, “Who’s the shy person behind you?”
Sila turned around and turned Bua to Win, “Win this is my sister Bua, Bua this is Win Chisuknok.”
Bua didn’t raise her head up; she was looking down most of the time.
“How come she’s so shy, is there something wrong?” Win asked.
“No, not at all, my sister is very talkative,” Sila replied, then turned to Bua and said, “Bua why don’t you introduce yourself to Win.”
Bua tried to hold her temper, she knew she didn’t like Win already after that phone talk. She gently raised her head and rose out her hand then said, “Nice to meet you Mr. Win Chisuknok.”
As Win heard the voice he knew it was the girl on the phone that day, “So you’re the person that called me, huh.”
“Do you know each other?” Sila asked.
Bua looked at Sila and said, “No, the other day P’Nee couldn’t call him so I had to call him.”
“Sila,” Nee said coming from the other side, she quickly whisper in his ear, “Alice is nowhere to be found, Mr. Numwit needs your help.”
Sila looked at Win and said, “Sorry, enjoy your stay here, I have some business to take care of, if you need anything my sister is here to help you.”
“Okay,” Win replied.
Sila and Nee left as Bua was about to follow.
“Hey, didn’t your brother told you to stay here incase I need something?” Win said as Bua turned around with the glare.

(Back stage in the modeling room)

Sila had all the models leave the room; he only needed to talk with Mr. Numwit as Dao listened from outside.
“How can you let this happen again?!” Sila yelled at Mr. Numwit.
“I’m sorry, Alice just got mad and left without noticing any of us,” Mr. Numwit replied.
“Can you contact her or anything?” Sila asked.
“We tried boss,” Nee replied, “but Alice didn’t answered.
Dao quickly enter the door and said, “Sila, it was my fault, I got the necklace and put it on, I thought it was for me, I didn’t know it was Alice.”
“It was my fault boss,” Mr. Numwit said, “I was the one who switched the necklace, don’t blame Dao.”
“It was my fault Sila, I caused Alice to run off, I didn’t mean it,” Dao said with watery eyes.
“Who ever did this I don’t care, but what can we do now then?!” Sila yelled as he looked at Mr. Numwit.
“We can find a replacement,” Mr. Numwit insisted.
“But who can do this?” Sila asked.
“Bua, your sister boss, she’s perfect,” Mr. Numwit insisted.
“Bua???” Sila thought.

On the other hand Bua and Win were not getting along at all.
“Can you go and get me a cup of wine?” Win asked.
“I’m not here to serve you,” Bua replied back angrily.
“But your brother said if I needed anything, you are willing to help,” Win stated back.
Bua gave him the glare and went to fetch a glass of wine then came back.
“Here you,” Bua said angrily giving him the cup.
Win touched her hand and said, “Thanks.” He even gave in a smile too.
Bua pulled off as Pakorn quickly walks over to them.
“Bua,” Pakorn called out, “Is there something wrong?”
“No P’Pakorn, let’s go,” Bua said as she pulled Pakorn away.
They went backstage and found Sila and Nee.
“Bua, Pakorn,” Sila said as the two entered the door.
“P’Sila, is there something wrong, how come all the models are standing outside?” Bua asked.
“Alice ran off, she’s nowhere to be found,” Sila said, “and now we’re thinking of a replacement.”
Mr. Numwit quickly ran to Bua and point out to Sila about how gorgeous Bua was.
“Boss, don’t you see, your sister is perfect, and she is gorgeous and…and…just perfect!” Mr. Numwit said with joy.
Sila walks over to Bua and asked, “Bua, can you help me this one time?”
“P’Sila, you want me to replace Alice, I don’t think I can do that,” Bua replied.
Pakorn was being supportive and said, “You can Bua, I know you can.”
“Bua, Sila really needs your help,” Nee said.
All eyes were staring at her and Bua finally gave in her answer, “Okay, I’ll try since it’s helping you out P’Sila, I’ll do it.”
“Thanks Bua,” Sila said.
Bua smiled as Mr. Numwit went back out to tell the stylists to come in and dress Bua up quickly for the show.

After a few minutes Bua was out and dress ready to hit the show, Dao was quiet jealous at how everyone was only commenting Bua. Bua walked over to where Sila and the others were at.
Pakorn look and found Bua dressed beautifully in a white dress, and a bright shining diamond necklace. Pakorn commented her, “Bua, you’re so beautiful tonight.”
“Thanks P’Pakorn,” Bua replied, then look to Sila and asked, “P’Sila, do I look okay.”
“Absolutely stunning,” Sila replied.
“Okay the shows about to start, please take your place to the backstage now models, hurry,” Mr. Numwit said as the model followed him.

The show started as many people gaze at Sila’s new model in the catwalk. Win was even shock at how gorgeous Bua was that night. Some people even wonder who she was. Even though Daodern was the Filali, Bua shined brighter than her that night.

After the modeling show, Pakorn intended to send Bua home.
“Bua can I take you home tonight?” Pakorn asked.
“Umm, I’ll go with P’Sila,” Bua replied.
Sila looked at Pakorn’s reaction and said, “Bua, since I still need to drop Nee off, Pakorn will take you home.”
“But…” Bua wasn’t finished yet, but Sila and Nee left already.
Bua went with Pakorn, and as Pakorn drove out of the parking lot, Win noticed the two.
Win smiled and said, “Seems like the little assistant already has a boyfriend.”

(At Nee’s house)

Sila dropped off Nee.
“Thanks Sila,” Nee said.
“No problem at all, I really appreciate your help,” Sila said.
“It’s not a big thing,” Nee replied.
“Well then, see you on Monday, bye,” Sila said then drove off.
Nee watched as his car turned the corner and then said, “Good night, my sweet Sila.”

Sila turned into the parking lot of his house to find Bua on the porch again. He parked his car and walked out. Bua was asleep on the porch as always. Sila didn’t want to bother her so he helped carry her into her room. He lay Bua down on her bed and covered her up with the blanket and said to her, “Thanks for the help today.” Then closed the door and left. As Bua heard the door closed, she opened her eyes and smiled then closed her eyes again.

It was early that Monday of work, Sila has planned with Su-Nita the week before to meet up today for lunch at the park. Sila was busy in his office as there was a knock on his door.
“Come in,” Sila said.
Aleecha walked in with a bunch of white bags filled with food.
“Aleecha, why are you here today?” Sila asked.
“I brought some food over to enjoy with you today for lunch,” she replied.
“It’s okay, you didn’t have to,” Sila said back.
“I haven’t seen you for a week, I came today with food so you don’t have to go out,” Aleecha replied.
Sila looked at her and thought about his plans of going out to lunch with Su-Nita, and looked back at Aleecha.
“Sila are you feeling okay?” Aleecha asked.
“I’m fine as always, just that I have a meeting during lunch with some business men, so I won’t have time to enjoy this with you,” Sila replied.
“Oh, ok, since you have a meeting today then I’ll go back, maybe sometime this week we could go out and have lunch together again,” Aleecha commented.
“Sorry I couldn’t stay with you today,” Sila said.
“It’s alright, I know how hard you are working, so I’ll leave now, bye,” Aleecha said then turned around to leave.
“Aleecha,” Sila said, “umm…thanks for the food.”
Aleecha smiled at him then walked out as Nee walked in.
“Boss, Alice is here, she wants to talk with you about the modeling show last Friday,” Nee said.
“Tell her to come in,” Sila said.
“Okay boss,” Nee said then left.
After a few seconds Alice walked in.
“Sila,” Alice said as she walked towards Sila, “I’m sorry about last Friday, I didn’t mean to leave all of a suddenly, I just...umm something else came up.” “I’m really sorry na.”
Sila looked at her and said, “Alice, you are not a child anymore, you have to understand that this is work and work is not a game you can play around with.”
“Sorry Sila, I’m really sorry, I won’t do it again, I can make it up, anything as long as it make you happy,” Alice said gently.
“You don’t have to do that, but next time even if you are mad just try to tolerate with it and if sometime is not right you can always come and talk with me,” Sila answered back.
Alice walked around to where Sila was sitting and hugged him and said, “I won’t make you worry about me again.”
Sila pulled her off and said, “If that’s all, you can go now, I still have paper to look over.”
“Sorry, I won’t bother you anymore, see you later,” Alice said as she kissed his cheek and left.
Sila looked at Alice as she left and wiped his cheek, then he look on the clock of his desk and saw that it was thirty minutes till lunch.

Alice walked to the elevator and saw Dao coming out. Alice looked at her as she looked at Alice.
“What are you doing here today Alice?” Dao asked as she walked out.
“None of your business,” Alice replied.
“Well, you wanna know what I’ll be doing today, Sila and me will be going out for lunch, are you jealous?” Dao grin as she walked away.
“Sila won’t be eating lunch with you because he left with his fiancée already, your too late you dumbo!” Alice replied then walked into the elevator.
Dao turned around to Alice.
“Don’t think that, that lie will work, Sila’s car is still out side, he hasn’t even left yet,” Dao replied back.
“How do you know for sure? What happens if he left with his fiancée in her car?” Alice questioned her.
Dao glared at Alice as the elevator was about to close, she quickly pulled Alice out.
“What is wrong with you?” Alice yelled as she pushed Dao to the ground.
Dao was sitting on the floor, Alice looked at her and said, “I don’t want to start anything with you again, can you just leave me alone for once!”
Dao got up, and yelled back, “Leave you huh, leave you so you could take Sila away from me huh?!”
“Are you crazy?! Sila is no one’s man, anybody could be his,” Alice commented, “and one thing, a stupid rich girl like you never deserve Sila’s heart, money is the only thing that roams in your brain!” “Your money can buy my fame, but it can never buy Sila’s heart!”
Dao pushed Alice down and slapped her. Dao started chocking Alice as some co-workers saw them. One of them quickly ran to get the boss, while Dao and Alice catfight.
Alice finally got her bag and hit it against Dao’s head. Dao fell down on the other side with her hand on her head. It started bleeding as Alice slowly got up.
The co-worker quickly ran up to Nee as he said out of breath, “Nee, Alice and Dao are having a fight by the elevator, you need to go stop them!”
“What?!” Nee said.
“Hurry!” the co-worker said then left.
Nee quickly enter Sila’s room and told Sila, “Boss, Alice and Dao are having another fight again, you need to hurry!”
Sila quickly got up and left with Nee.
Bua watched as Sila and Nee ran quickly pass her. She then follows behind them.
Sila and Nee quickly ran to the elevator as they saw Alice yelling back to Dao, who was lying on the ground bleeding.
“Why are you lying just there, don’t you want to fight back, I thought you wanted to win Sila?! Huh?! What are you going to do now?!” Alice yelled as she was about to throw her bag down at Dao as Sila stopped her.
“Alice!” Sila yelled as he came running, he quickly got Dao as he saw Dao’s head bleeding, “What did you do to her?!”
Alice looked at Sila as she replied back, “I didn’t do anything, she was the one who ch…”
“Stop it already, will you stop blaming people for your doing, go home, I don’t want to talk with you right now!” Sila yelled at her.
Alice’s eyes water with tears as she walked away.
Sila saw that Dao was unconscious and told Nee and Bua to go get his car; they need to take Dao to the hospital.

“Why are you so happy today?” Fah asked Su-Nita.
“It’s nothing, I was just thinking about something,” Su-Nita replied.
“Are you going to lunch with us? Boss said that we could leave at lunch, it’s our free day today, we could go home right now you know,” Fah said.
“I’m gonna eat at home today, you and the others can go enjoy it for me,” Su-Nita replied.
“Okay, so see you tomorrow then,” Fah said as she left.
Su-Nita got her things and left as the co-workers said bye to her.

(At the hospital)

Dao was already in the emergency room as Sila, Nee and Bua waited outside. Sila sat on the seat along the wall as Nee walked over to comfort him, “Sila, don’t worry, Dao will be okay.”
Sila looked at her and smiled as Bua watched from the other corner.

(At the park)

Su-Nita arrived and found a quiet bench on the east side of the park for them to sit. She places the lunch down on the bench as she waited for Sila.

(At the hospital)

Dao came out with her head bandaged and with some prescriptions for headaches.
“Dao are you okay?” Sila asked.
“I’m fine, thanks for taking me here,” Dao said.
“What did the doctor say?” Nee asked.
“He said that I need to rest a few days and take some pills for headaches before I can start working again,” Dao replied.
“We’ll take you home then,” Sila said.
Bua looked as Sila took Dao by the arms and walked away. Nee followed behind as she turned back to call Bua.
“Bua, hurry let’s go,” Nee said.
Bua followed behind them.

(At the Park)

Su-Nita waited as she fed the birds with bread.
She thought to herself, “Where is that Sila again, if he doesn’t want to show up, he could’ve called.”
Su-Nita looked at the time as it was already thirty minutes passed twelve.

(At Dao’s home)

“Madame, Madame…Dao’s home, some strangers took her home,” the maid said.
“Strangers?” Mrs. Wattapol was questioned she quickly walked to the living room to find Dao along with some strange people.
“Dao, my sweetie, are you okay?” Mrs. Wattapol said as she walked to check Dao’s head.
“Mom, I’m okay,” Dao replied.
Mrs. Wattapol quickly got up and turned to Sila and said, “So you are the one that hurt my sweet princess?!”
Bua quickly walk forward as she and Nee said at the same time, “Madame it’s not what you think?!”
Dao and Mrs. Wattapol both looked at them.
Sila looked at them too as he said, “Madame, I’m Sila Chaisuwan, the boss of Dao, I’m so sorry for the incident that happen today, if there is anything wrong you can talk with me about it.”
“Talk with you huh, look at my daughter’s head, it’s damaged, she’s not going to look beautiful anymore, you know that a cut can leave a scar, I will sue you for this!” Mrs. Wattapol yelled.
Bua was irritated by Dao’s mom and said, “My P’Sila is not the one to blame. You have to listen to both sides before you start blaming one person.”
“What are you to compare to a person like me young lady, has your mom ever taught you to respect the elders?” Mrs. Wattapol answered back.
“You don’t deserve my respect if you don’t respect my P’Sila,” Bua replied back.
“Bua,” Sila said, “if you can’t respect them you can leave now.”
“But...” Bua said.
“No but at all, just leave already,” Sila said angrily at her.
Bua’s eyes water with tears as she ran out.
“Sila,” Nee said, “Bua didn’t mean to say that.”
Sila looked at Mrs. Wattapol and said, “I apologize for my sister’s disrespect, if you have any problems you can call me at this number.” Sila gave her his card and left as Nee followed.
Mrs. Wattapol looked at the card and them gave a grin and throw it in the trash. Dao quickly got up and followed behind Sila and Nee.
Sila and Nee were almost outside the door as Dao called them.
“Sila,” Dao called, “Thanks for your help today.”
“No problem at all, if I see an employee in trouble, I’ll do all I can to help,” Sila replied back and smiled as he and Nee left out the doors.
Dao saw as the two left out and smiled then said, “Sila I will win your heart even if I have to fight for it.”

Sila and Nee got in the car as Sila saw that Bua was no where to be found.
“Nee did you see Bua?” Sila asked.
“No, she left earlier when you yelled at her,” Nee replied back.
Sila and Nee got out of the car as they screamed Bua’s name, hoping she was still around there.
“Bua…Bua!” Sila called out her name.
Nee on the other hand tried to call Bua by phone.
Sila called Bua’s name many times until he reaches the water fountain at the center of the yard. He had flash backs of Su-Nita and him when Su-Nita still lived in this house. He recalls that it was Su-Nita’s house and Dao’s family was the new owner.
Sila thought for a minute and remembered as he said, “Su-Nita, she’s at the park waiting for me.”
Sila quickly got in his car and totally forgot about Bua and Nee. He then drove off leaving Nee still in the Wattapol’s yard looking for Bua.
Nee turned around and found that Sila left already, and saw his car at the endpoint of the gate, “Sila, Sila…!” she yelled.

(At the Park)

Su-Nita looked at her watch; the time was still ticking as Sila hasn’t shown up yet. She felt depressed and looked as the birds flew back and forth. Then all of a suddenly she heard someone called her name.
“Su-Nita,” a voice called.
Su-Nita’s face grew a big smiled as she turned around and said “Sila!”
“Umm, were you waiting for someone?” the voice asked.
“P’Sek, what are you doing here?” Su-Nita asked.
“I came by to report the accidents that happen down by the parking lot, I saw you awhile ago when I came in, and so what are you doing here?” Sek asked.
“Umm, nothing I just came to get some fresh air that’s all,” she answered.
“Have you had lunch yet?” Sek asked.
“No,” she replied.
“Do you mind if I sit here with you?” Sek asked.
“No, not at all,” Su-Nita said.
“So who’s this Sila you called?” Sek asked.
Su-Nita looked at him as he looked at her and smiled.

Sila finally made it to the park. He searches the whole park trying to look for Su-Nita, until finally he saw her by the tree on a bench with someone next to her. Sila quietly walks over to see who it was. The guy that sat next to her was in a police suit and smiled at Su-Nita all the time. Sila tried to listen carefully to what they were talking about.

“Yes, he’s a good friend, a very good friend,” Su-Nita said to Sek.
“You must be special to him then?” Sek commented.
Su-Nita smiled at him then looked back down.
Sek grabbed her hand as she looked at him, he asked her, “So what do you think about me?”
Su-Nita looked at him then answered, “You are very special to me, and nobody can ever replace your place in my heart.”
And those were the last words Sila heard and left angrily back to his car.

“Do you really mean it?” Sek asked.
“Yes, nobody else can ever replace your spot in my heart as the best brother for me in this whole universe,” Su-Nita said with a smile.
Sek looked at her and thought, “Only as a brother, so this Sila is the one in your heart.”
“P’Sek, are you okay?” Su-Nita asked.
“I’m fine,” Sek answered then got up from the bench as he turned around to ask, “Do you have a ride home?”
“No, but I’m still gonna stick around here for awhile,” she replied back.
Sek smiled at her then said, “So, I’ll see you around then, bye.”
“Bye,” Su-Nita said as Sek left.
She looked back at her watch as the time for lunch was already over, even still she didn’t receive any calls from Sila.

Sila drove off from the park and drove all over town; he didn’t know where to go until he’s end up right in front of Peung’s flower shop. Sila parked his car, and walked into Peung’s shop. He quietly walks to the counter as Peung came to greet him.
“Hello Sir,” Peung said as she looks to find Sila.

Peung and Sila sat down at the waiting room.
“What are you doing here today Sila?” Peung asked.
“Nothing,” Sila replied.
“If there is something wrong, you can talk with me about it?” Peung asked trying to comfort him.
Sila lay down on the chair with his head down, and then said, “Just too much stress with work, and there seem to be nothing that can help me solve any of it.”
“Remember what you told me when we were little, you said, ‘No matter how hard it is, you have to endure it and try your best to pass through those hard times and in the end you will be the bravest one standing’, I still remember those words you know,” Peung told him.
Sila looked at her, and thought, “The bravest one standing.”
Sila quickly got up and now he has a smile run across his face, he quickly hugged Peung and said, “Thanks.” Then without a trace he was gone, leaving Peung still seated down on the chair.
Peung smiled as Sila drove off, then said, “Sila, I will try, I do want to be the bravest one standing on that day too.”

(At the park)

Su-Nita looked at her watch again, and this time took out her phone to phone Sila. It ringed many times, but Sila didn’t answer. Su-Nita got up and was about to leave as her phone started ringing. She looks to find that it was Sila who was calling her. She quickly answered it.
“Sorry, I couldn’t make it today again, I’m really sorry sunshine,” Sila said.
“It’s okay, I didn’t go either,” she replied.
“Why do you sound so sad?” Sila asked.
“Sad? What do you mean, I’m not sad,” she replied.
“Are you sure?” Sila asked.
“Of course,” she answered.
“You know, I’m looking at this girl right now, she looks pretty sad sitting all alone on the bench,” Sila said.
“Stop joking with me, so are you watching television or something?” Su-Nita asked.
“No, I’m watching this girl, she seem as she is waiting for someone, someone special,” Sila said.
Su-Nita got up from the bench to look around, she had a feeling Sila was watching her.
“Sila are you here at the park?” Su-Nita asked.
“You’re at the park, you just said you didn’t,” Sila questioned her.
“Umm, well you see…” Su-Nita couldn’t finish.
“Hey, turn around,” Sila said.
Su-Nita turned around to find Sila standing with his phone and some bags.
Sila walked over and sat down on the bench as Su-Nita just stood there and look.
Sila looked at her and said, “Hey aren’t you going to sit down?”
Su-Nita sat down angrily as she turned to the other side.
“Hey sunshine, what happen to your smile today?” Sila asked.
Su-Nita looked at him then turns away again.
Sila took out his food and her food too, then said, “Wow, you got us some good food, hurry let’s eat.”
Su-Nita didn’t care to take a look at him.
Sila was eating the food in front of her, and then her stomach started to growl.
Sila gave a laugh then handed her some food, “Just eat it; I know you have been waiting all this time, I’m sorry okay.”
Su-Nita turned her back to Sila.
Sila turned her around and said, “If you don’t eat, I think I’ll have to feed you then, look at you, you’re so short and too skinny.”
Su-Nita still looked away.
“Hey, you wanna know something, today I went to your old house,” Sila said.
“You went to my old house?” Su-Nita asked.
“Finally you answered,” Sila replied.
“You lied to me right?” Su-Nita asked.
“No, I did go, it still looks the same, everything even the water fountain where I first met you too,” Sila said.
“You still remember that too?” Su-Nita asked.
“Of course, how can I forget that most embarrassing moment of my life,” Sila said.
Su-Nita giggled, “Yeah, I remember, you were fifteen and you had on those goofy glasses, but it broke when you tripped over.”
“But if it wasn’t because of your foot, then I wouldn’t have tripped at all you know,” Sila answered back.
“Blaming it on my foot, it was you who tripped me so that was why we both felled into the water fountain,” Su-Nita answered back.
“I love those times,” Sila said, “we seem to be so happy back then, you, me and everyone else,” Sila said.
“Sila, how come you went to my old house today?” Su-Nita asked.
“I just went to do something over there, that’s all,” Sila replied, then said, “hey, I’m sorry for making you always wait for me.”
“What do you mean?” she asked.
“I knew you waited for me at the café last week, and now you are waiting here today for me too, I don’t know how I can make this up to you,” Sila said.
“You can make it up by waiting for me next time we go out together,” Su-Nita joked.
“Okay, next time I’ll wait for you then,” Sila answered back.
The two finished their lunches as they continuing laughing and giggling about their childhood.

On the other hand, Bua was already home. She walked up into her room and cried on her bed as she thought, “Sila, why can’t you see me through this glass, you know I can’t live without you in my life.”

(At Dao’s house)

They were eating at the dinner table.
“Honey, what happen to your head?” Mr. Wattapol asked.
“Nothing dad, I wasn’t cautious and fell down and hurt my head,” Dao replied.
“I don’t like that sister of your boss, she doesn’t even act like a sister, it seems as if she has something for the brother of her’s,” Mrs. Wattapol said.
“Mom, there is nothing, can you stop saying that already, you’re gonna make Sila dislike me,” Dao said back.
“As I know, the Chaisuwan doesn’t have a daughter, they only have one son,” Mr. Wattapol said.
“Dad, you just don’t know, Bua is Sila’s sister,” Dao answered back.
“No, Sila has no sister, I use to work with Mr. Suntida and he said that Sila is an only child,” Mr. Wattapol replied.
“Who is he and what does he know?” Dao asked.
“Mr. Suntida is the former owner of this house and the company we own right now, he and the Chaisuwan are close friends,” Mr. Wattapol replied back.
“So that means that Bua is just their adopted daughter,” Mrs. Wattapol asked.
“Maybe so,” Mr. Wattapol replied back.
“Oh my, an adopted sister loving her brother like that is just too gross, even if they are not blood, but still that is very low of her to think like that,” Mrs. Wattapol said.
“Mom, Dad, even if Bua is his real sister or not, I still want to win Sila’s heart,” Dao said.
Dao got up from the dinner table and walked to her room.
“Honey, you better do something about this, my daughter has been getting hurt these days because of that Boss,” Mrs. Wattapol said.
“Don’t worry honey; I’ll make sure our little princess gets the things she wants,” Mr. Wattapol replied back.
She took out her dairy and wrote about what her father and mother said about Sila and Bua. She ended her dairy with “Bua, you will never win Sila, sister or not I will not let you win.”

(At the Bar)

Alice was pretty drunk as she walked out from the Bar to her car. A stranger walked up to her.
“Pretty girl, what are you doing here late at night for?” said the stranger.
“Go away, I don’t want to talk with anyone right now,” Alice replied.
“Here, I’ll help take you home,” the stranger said.
“I don’t need your help!” Alice yelled as she pushed him away.
The stranger punched her stomach as she filled down.
“Now, let’s just talk this nicely, okay beautiful,” the stranger said.
“Help, someone please help me,” Alice said out of breath.
The stranger quickly got her as someone else walked out of the bar to their car.
That person was Vie, he quickly ran over to where his car and the stranger was at.
“Hey what are you doing to her?!” Vie yelled.
“My wife is drunk, I’m just talking her home,” the stranger said.
“Well then can you take her away quickly, I need to get to my car,” Vie stated.
“Sorry sir,” the stranger said as he pulled Alice away.
Vie realized that it was Alice that the stranger was pulling away.
“Hey, stop it right there!” Vie yelled.
The stranger noticed that Vie knew the girl and as Vie walked over he pushed the girl to Vie so he could get away.
Vie caught Alice as they both fell down, Vie tried calling her name, but she was too drunk to have heard him.

(At Su-Nita’s house)

“Thanks for today, it made me remember a whole bunch of stuff from childhood, those times were such great memories,” Su-Nita said.
“It’s okay, so good night, I’ll see you tomorrow then,” Sila said.
“Bye,” Su-Nita said as she waved bye to Sila and he drove off.
Sila drove off looking at his view mirror to see if Su-Nita had entered in yet, as she entered in Sila said while driving, “My Cinderella, Jack Jack is happy you found your prince charming, I just want to wish you a dream come true.”

2 B Cont. Chapter 14!

jeeja

I feel sorry for Alice...T_T always in trouble.
Bua is getting on my nerves, Pakorn is just to nice.
Peung is too kind, i just love her character! But sad Sila doesn't noticed her at all. T_T
Sila misunderstood Sunita n Sek...but then came afterward, that was so cute, their childhood.
lol, can't wait for the next chapter!!!

jeeja

I don't know y, but i can't wait for the next chap!

n_naruk

Wow, Sila had to deal with so much stuff between Alice and Dao to the point he almost forgot that he had to meet up with Sunita for lunch. Good thing he remembered =)
But er, he misunderstood Sunita and Sek.

Sila drove off looking at his view mirror to see if Su-Nita had entered in yet, as she entered in Sila said while driving, “My Cinderella, Jack Jack is happy you found your prince charming, I just want to wish you a dream come true.”

That phrase of Sila put tears in my eyes for some reason. LOL.

Can't wait for more!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww Su-Nita had to wait for Sila again..and he didn't hear everything when she and Sek were talking. OoOo Vie and Alice might end up together maybe?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks Jeeja, ur like my #1 Fan out there! Yeah, Pearl says thanks too.

Okay, Chapter 14 is on delay this week, i was suppose to post it today, but Pearl got other things to do. So tomorrow night!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 14: Su-Nita, I Understand

(At a hotel)

Alice woke up all dressed in a sleeping gown, as she stretched.
Vie walked out of the restroom, and said, “Good morning beautiful.”
Alice look to find Vie with a bath robe on, and quickly asked, “Why are you here with me and where is this place?”
“A hotel of course, why are you being all jumpy today, you were so quiet last night you know,” Vie said.
Alice got up to hit him as she yelled, “What did you do to me?!”
Vie caught a hold of her hand and answered, “I didn’t do anything to you, why are you so scared; I’m not those type of guys.”
“How can I believe a pervert like you?!” Alice yelled back, “If you didn’t do anything to me then what happened to my clothes.”
“Do you really wanna know that part?” Vie asked.
Alice hit him as a hotel servant came in with some clothes all washed and ironed.
“Umm, excuse me sir, where do you want me to put these clothes?” the servant asked.
Vie quickly walked over to get the clothes and handed Alice’s clothes to her’s and said, “If you really wanna know, I’ll tell you, the servant changed your clothes, it wasn’t me and yesterday you vomited all over me so I had to had my clothes washed too,” Vie replied back.
Alice grabbed the clothes and walked into the restroom leaving Vie alone with the servant.

Nee quickly entered Sila’s room to inform him that Alice isn’t there yet for the photo shot today.
“Boss, Alice isn’t here yet and we are already one hour behind schedule, what should we do?” Nee asked.
“Have you tried calling her?” Sila asked.
“Yes, but she didn’t answered, I think she is still pretty mad about yesterday,” Nee replied back.
“Let’s go to the photography room and see what we can do from there,” Sila said as he got up to leave his desk.
Nee followed right behind him as they exit out his door.
Bua notices Sila leaving his room and asked Nee what was going no.
“P’Nee, where is P’Sila going?” Bua asked.
“Alice isn’t here for the photo shot today so we have to go and figure out something to cover up this,” Nee answered back then followed right after Sila.
Bua decided to tag along with them.

(At the hotel)

Vie knocked on the restroom door and called, “Hey, are you done yet, I’m late for my job.”
But there seem to be no answer, Vie knocked again and this time open the door to find that Alice wasn’t even in the restroom. He walked over to the other room and found that the door was opened and all of Alice’s stuff was gone.

“Boss, what should we do now?” Mr. Numwit asked, “If Alice doesn’t show up we will loose a lot of profit for this project.”
“Is there anyone else who can cover this up?” Nee asked Mr. Numwit.
“No because Dao is out sick and Sila never agrees to any changes too,” Mr. Numwit replied back.
Sila looked at him and said, “Okay, this time I will allow changes because we all don’t want this project to go to waste, but who will be a good presenter for this?”
Nee looked at Mr. Numwit and Mr. Numwit looked at Bua.
“We can use Bua, last week she was prefect on stage we can use her for this photo shot,” Mr. Numwit said.
“Me?” Bua was questioned.
“Boss,” Nee said, “that’s not a bad idea, Bua is beautiful, I know she can do it.”
Sila looked at Mr. Numwit and then Nee. He looked at Bua and walked over to her, and said, “Bua can you help me this one last time?”
Bua looked at him and thought about all the things Sila has done for her, she should really do something back in return, she then answers, “P’Sila, I’ll do anything as long as it is helping you.”
“Thanks Bua,” Sila said then looked to Mr. Numwit and said, “Get to work now, we are already behind schedule.”
“Okay people, hurry and get things ready,” Mr. Numwit told his people.
They took Bua into the dressing room as Nee and Sila waited while the workers set the thing up for the photo shot that day.
After a few minutes, an assistant came running in to find Nee.
“Nee,” the assistant said, “Mr. Chisuknok is here.”
“Oh, I forgot, Boss and him have a meeting today about his accessories,” Nee answered back, “you can go and get Mr. Chisuknok and bring him here.”
“Okay,” the assistant replied back.

After a few minutes Win was already in the room.
“Boss, Mr.Chisuknok is here today for the meeting,” Nee whisper to Sila’s ear.
Win walked in as Sila greeted him.
“Hello, Mr.Chisuknok,” Sila said.
“Just call me Win,” Win said.
“Boss ka,” Mr. Numwit said, “Bua is ready.”
Bua walked out dressed nicely in the Thai traditional clothes as Win looked at her without any blank.
Sila just smiled as Mr. Numwit asked, “What do you think boss?”
“Perfect,” Sila answered back.
“How about you Mr. Chisuknok, what do you think?” Mr. Numwit asked.
Bua looked to find that it was Win. She ignored Win and turned away.
“I think this is useful,” Win replied.
Bua looked at him with the glare and walked away to Sila.
“P’Sila, do you think I can do it?” Bua asked.
“I know you can do it,” Sila replied back, “oh, almost forgot, Pakorn will be here to see you photo shot too, but he maybe late.”
“You called Pakorn?” Bua asked.
“No, Pakorn phoned me because you didn’t answered your phone and I told him you had a photo shot today so he wanted to come and see you,” Sila answered back.
Bua looked at him as her smiled disappear.

(At Peung’s flower shop)

“Pakorn, why do you order flower everyday?” Peung asked.
“It’s for someone very special to me,” Pakorn answered back.
“She must be very lucky to have someone like you,” Peung replied.
Pakorn smiled at her.
“So who is this lucky girl?” Peung asked.
“She is Bua Chaisuwan,” Pakorn replied.
Peung looked at him, “So are you talking about Sila’s sister Bua?”
“Yes, you know Sila and Bua too?” Pakorn asked.
“Of course, Sila and I used to live together when we were little,” Peung replied, “but I can’t believe that you are with Bua.”
Pakorn gave a laugh and then said, “Thanks Peung, for this beautiful bouquet.”
“You’re welcome, bye,” Peung said as she waved bye to Pakorn.
Pakorn waved bye too and then left.

The photo shot was going well and it was moving along quiet fast too. Win couldn’t keep his eyes off of Bua, every time he looks at her, she would look away. He tried to smile to her, but she ignored his facial expression.

While the photo shot was about to end, Alice and Pakorn arrived at the entrance.
Alice was in front of Pakorn as they both walked to the photography department.

Alice enters the room as the stylist and the other looked at her.
“What is wrong, I’m here so let’s get things started, what are you guys waiting for?’ Alice asked.
“N’Bua ja,” a stylist said as they both came out of the dressing room, “you are so beautiful today.”
Alice turned around as she saw Bua and the stylist carrying the clothing out from the dressing room.
“P’Som (a stylist) can you explain to me what happened today?” Alice asked.
“N’Alice ka, you were late so Boss replaced you with Bua,” Som replied.
“Who are you to think you can replace me?” Alice yelled back.
“I didn’t do this on purpose, P’Sila asked me to help him,” Bua replied.
“P’Sila huh, what are you to call him P’Sila for? You’re…you’re just an employee!” Alice said as she pushed Bua.
“I don’t know what your problem is, but all I have to say is I didn’t do this because of wanting to be better than you, I only did it to help P’Sila,” Bua answered back.
Alice slapped Bua as she fell down, “Don’t think you can win like this.”
The co-workers quickly ran out to get Sila and the other as Alice beat up Bua.

(Back to Sila them)

“Sila,” Pakorn called out.
“Pakorn you’re here,” Sila said.
“Where’s Bua?” Pakorn asked.
“She’s in the dressing room, the photo shot is over already,” Sila replied.
“Oh, I see,” Pakorn said as he noticed Win, the guy from the other day that was messing around with Bua.
“Pakorn,” Sila said, “this is Win Chisuknok, and he is the owner the accessories we used last week at the modeling show.”
Pakorn was about to greet him as a co-work came running in out of breath about what happened in the dressing room.
“Boss…boss ka, Alice is beating up Bua in the dressing room, you have to go stop her,” the co-worker said.
Sila, Nee, Pakorn and Win ran to the dressing room as they saw Alice slapping Bua and yelling at her.
“Why do you and Dao always think you can do this to me?” I will never let you two win!” Alice yelled.
Win and Pakorn came and pulled Alice away as Nee and Sila helped Bua up. She was bleeding a little bit on her lip. Sila quickly took out the handkerchief Bua gave him and wiped her blood.
“Let me go,” Alice yelled, “What does she have the right to replace me and call you P’Sila? She is just an assistant for you?”
“Alice will you cut it out, and stop this craziness of yours or I’ll have the security take you away,” Sila said angrily at her.
“Who is she to call you P’Sila?” Alice asked.
“She is my sister!” Sila yelled at her.
Alice was shock, for the first time she knew that Bua was Sila’s sister.
“Sorry Sila, please forgive,” Alice begged.
“You didn’t show up on time so I replaced you, it was my fault for doing that,” Sila apologize to her.
“Sila, I’m sorry, please forgive me,” Alice asked again.
“The person you need to apologize to is not me, it’s Bua,” Sila said.
“Bua, I’m sorry,” Alice said, then turned to Sila and asked, “Sila can you give me one more chance, I promise I’ll do it better.”
“I thought I could trust you, but you made me lost hope in you, after what you did to Dao and Bua, you expect me to forgive you again, I’m sorry, I can’t forgive you this time,” Sila said as he left the room.
“Sila, Sila…” Alice said as she called out his name and followed him.
Bua, Nee, Pakorn and Win stayed behind.
Alice caught up with Sila and pulled his arm, then said, “Sila, you have to understand me, I didn’t mean to hit Bua or Dao, you have to listen to me too.”
“Alice, I’m very stressed out right now, can you just leave me alone for now, I just want to have some peace and quiet,” Sila said as he pulled Alice’s hand away from his arm and left.
“Sila…” Alice said as her eyes water with tears.

(Back in the dressing room)

Bua went back in the dressing room to clean up. Her tears ran down as she wiped them away while looking at the hankerchief. She was sad for a while as she walked out and thought about the hankerchief and how Sila always keep it with him. Those made her have a smile across her face, she thought, “Even if I have to fight with Dao and Alice, I will never give up on you P’Sila.”
“Bua,” Pakorn said as he saw her.
“Are you okay?” Win asked.
Pakorn looked at Win as Bua pulled away from the two and walked over to Nee.
“P’Nee I’m going back up to the office,” Bua said.
“Okay, if Sila asked about me, just tell him I’m helping Mr. Numwit and the crews down here,” Nee told her.
Bua left as Pakorn followed right behind her.
Win tagged along too.
“Bua,” Pakorn called her.
“P’Pakorn can I have some quiet time please, I want to be alone right now,” Bua said.
“Okay, I’ll see you then,” Pakorn said.
Bua left as Pakorn saw Win coming right up.
“She wants to be alone, if you have nothing to do here, you can leave too,” Pakorn said then left.
Win looked at Bua as she entered the elevator, then he turned around to leave.

Sila was in his room as his door opened, and Bua walked in. Sila looked up to find Bua walking towards his desk, she sat down in the chair as she said, “P’Sila, I’m sorry about all the stress I gave you, please forgive me.”
“Bua, it’s not your fault, it was my fault for pulling you into this,” Sila said back.
“Thanks P’Sila for helping me today,” Bua said as her eyes water with tears.
Sila got out from his chair and walked over to Bua, he grabbed her hand and pat her head and said, “Bua, P’Sila will protect you, don’t cry.”
Sila wiped away her tears as a smile came across her face.
While outside of the room, Dao came by.
Dao didn’t see anyone by the desk, she thought, “Where did Nee go to?”
She walked over to the door of Sila’s room as she opened it slightly to see Sila and Bua holding hands. Dao peeked through the little opened space as she heard their talk.
“Don’t cry anymore, you’re big now,” Sila said as he let go of her hand and walked to his seat again.
“Okay,” Bua said as she smiled.
“If you don’t feel well today you can go home,” Sila told her.
“Thanks P’Sila, I’ll go,” Bua said as she got up to leave, “oh, here.”
Bua handed the hankerchief back to Sila.
“P’Sila, please protect this hankerchief of mind like how you protect me,” Bua said handing back her hankerchief to him.
“It’s okay you should keep it with you to protect you,” Sila said.
Dao quietly pulled away from the door as her eyes water with tears.
“P’Sila, please treasure it like how you treasure me,” Bua said.
“Okay,” Sila replied as he took back the handkerchief and placed it in his pocket.
As Bua walked out, Dao quickly ran behind a corner so Bua couldn’t see her.
Bua closed the door as she stood outside and said quietly, “P’Sila, I love you.”
Then she left as Dao walked up behind her as tears rumbled down her cheeks and then said, “Bua, I will not let Sila fall for you if it’s the last thing I do, I will make Sila love me and only me.”
Then Dao quickly wiped her tears and opened Sila’s door and walked in.
Sila had his back faced to Dao.
“Nee, can you please cancel the meetings for today, I have enough headaches already,” Sila said.
“Sila, do you want me to go get Nee?” Dao asked.
Sila turned around to find Dao.
“Oh, it’s you Dao, I’m sorry I thought you were Nee,” Sila said.
“What’s wrong, you seemed stressed out today?” Dao asked.
“There was just too much things going no, I just don’t want to do anything right now,” Sila said.
“Do you want to go somewhere quiet without anyone around, where you can release out this stress?” Dao asked him.
Sila looked at her as she smiled innocently back.

(That evening)

Su-Nita phoned her mom that she was going to be home late.
“Mom,” Su-Nita said, “I’ll be home late, my manager and some co-workers are going out for dinner, so don’t wait for me.”
“Okay Hun, don’t stay too long,” Ms. Suntida said.
“K, mom,” Su-Nita replied then hung up.
“Nita, hurry, everyone is already in,” Fah said.
“I’m coming,” Su-Nita replied then followed behind.

(At the club)

“Sila you should stop drinking, you are already drunk,” Dao said.
“It’s okay, the more I drink the more stress I will release,” Sila replied.
“Let’s go Sila,” Dao said.
“If you want to go you can go, I’m still staying,” Sila replied.
“Sila, we should go, it’s very late,” Dao said again.
Dao pulled the glass cup away from Sila as Sila laid back down on the little sofa in the club room.
Sila was just going on talking, he talked about nonsense and it didn’t even make sense at all, but Dao listened patiently to what he had has to say.
“Stress…stress, too much stress, Sunshine where are you? I need you…where are you Sunshine?” Sila said with his eyes still close.
Dao asked him, “Sunshine, who is Sunshine?”
“Sunshine, Sunshine is the person in my…my…,” Sila said as he fell down on the sofa.
Dao quickly pulled Sila right back up and asked him, “Sila, who is Sunshine?”
Sila looked at her as he vision Su-Nita calling him and then said, “Sunshine is you of course, and why are you asking me?”
Dao was filled with happiness, then said, “Sila, you know you are my sunshine too, everyday when I see you it makes me feel happier than ever before, and everyday when I see you all my stress runs out.”
Sila answered her slightly, “That’s how I feel about you too, Sunshine. I really like you for always being there for me when I need you.”
Dao smiled again and said, “Sila, stop joking, I do like you too.”
Sila, still drunk, grabbed Dao’s hand and placed it to his heart, “If only you knew how much you meant to me, if only you knew that I…” Sila fell down on the sofa again.
Dao smiled again and this time was quiet happy, Sila does really like her too as she thought to herself.

(At the restaurant)

Su-Nita, Fah, the manager and the co-workers were done eating and came outside the restaurant where they were all leaving.
“Hey I’ll see all of you tomorrow okay,” the manager said.
“Bye,” they replied back.
“Su-Nita, do you want to come along with me and Golf, we’ll take you home,” Fah asked.
“It’s okay, I’ll take a cab, I’ll leave the couple with their alone time,” Su-Nita replied with a smile.
“Su-Nita, we could take you home, it’s not bothering us at all,” Golf said.
“I’ll go with the other co-workers, bye,” Su-Nita said as she ran away.
“Su-Nita,” Fah called out as she ran off.

Su-Nita ran to the other side of the parking lot as she breathed slowly. Then she looked to find that she was in front of a club, but then she turned around and walked over to the bus stop. As she left, Dao and Sila along with some club servants came out of the club.

“Sunshine, I don’t want to leave you, please stay with me,” Sila kept saying as the club servants help him into Dao’s car.
“Thanks,” Dao said as the club servants left.
Dao drove off and as she passes the corner where Su-Nita was waiting for the taxi. Dao turned and looked as the cars passed by as she made a turn. Su-Nita from outside slightly caught a glance of Sila in the car, then the car drove off.
“Sila,” Su-Nita thought, “where are they going?”
A taxi stopped right in front of her and asked her, “Miss, are you coming in?”
Su-Nita quickly got in and asked, “Sir, can you follow that car?”
“Okay,” the taxi replied.
The taxi driver and Su-Nita followed the car until it came to a stop by a hotel. Dao’s car went straight and parked as she walked out leaving Sila still in the car. Su-Nita and the taxi driver followed the car into the parking lot as they tried to search for the car. They drove around many times until the taxi driver gave up.

(In the hotel)

At the front desk, Dao asked for a couple of servants to go help her. She got some things she needed to be carried into the room she booked.

(In the parking lot)

In Dao’s car, Sila was still half drunk, but suddenly he felt like vomiting. Sila quickly opened the door of Dao’s car and got out into the parking way where he vomited on the ground. Su-Nita looked around as she noticed from the view mirror that Sila was right behind them. She quickly opened the door and ran to Sila. She got down and pulled Sila up and said, “Sila, Sila are you okay?”
Sila looked at her and smiled, then said, “Sunshine, it’s you” then went unconscious.
“Sila, Sila…” Su-Nita said as the taxi driver walked out.
“Miss, do you need some help?” he asked.
“Yes please, can you help me take him to the hospital?” Su-Nita asked.
The taxi driver helped Su-Nita take Sila into the taxi and drove off to the hospital. As the cab left Dao walked out with some servants. She walked to her car to find that Sila was nowhere in sight, then looked around to see if Sila was elsewhere, but he seemed not to be found.
“Miss, where are your bags?” the servant asked.
“It seemed to have walked away,” Dao said as she walked over to where Sila vomited on and picked up a handkerchief and clutch it in her palm.
“Bua, I will not let you win,” Dao said. (Note: last time she saw the handkerchief was when Sila told Bua to take it back. She didn’t know Sila got it back.)

(At the hospital)

The doctor came out and said, “The patient is fine now, he is just a little over drunk and he’ll need to rest for a few days so his headaches and pain will go away.”
“Thanks doctor,” Su-Nita thanked him, “so can he go home?”
“Yes, after the ivy fluid is done, then he can go home, but tell him to rest for a few days,” the doctor said then left.
Su-Nita entered the doors into the room as Sila laid there sound asleep. She walked up to him and clutches her hand in his.
Sila awoken a little by the warmth of her hand, he took her hand and holds it to his heart as he opened his eyes and said, “Sunshine, thanks for coming.”

(At the bridge)

“Sila, do you remember this place?” Su-Nita asked him.
“How can I ever forget this place, it was the place where I decided to forget about Mina, the place where my Su-Nita became herself again,” Sila said to her.
“Sila, do you have any stress on you?” Su-Nita asked.
Sila looked at her as she smiled at him.
“Sila, screamed to the water again, screamed on the top of your lung, it will help you to throw away this stress, don’t worry I’m here with you,” Su-Nita said.
Sila smiled at her and then turned to the water and screamed, “Cinderella do you know, you are my sunshine!”
Su-Nita looked at him as he turned around, and said “Hey, stop this joking, it’s not funny!”
Sila giggled and said, “But it helped release half of my stress already.”
“What is happiness without love, what is life without breath, what is a glass when it’s stained with pain? Sila I asked you can you tell me?” Su-Nita asked.
“Such a weird question, I don’t know how to answer that,” Sila replied.
“Love is a happiness kept in our hearts, breath is the air that keeps are life moving, a glass stained with pain is something you need to find out,” Su-Nita said.
“So what does it mean?” Sila asked.
“Umm, why don’t you try guessing?” Su-Nita joked.
“A glass stained with pain, a glass stained with pain, a person represents their self as the glass that stands for the person who they loved, but that person could never see through the glass to actually realize what was on the other side, so the person behind the glass endured the pain to itself, is that right,” Sila asked.
“Umm you’re close, but not there yet,” Su-Nita said.
“Come on, please just tell me,” Sila begged her.
“You’ll understand it one day,” she replied.
“So what are you up to lately?” Sila asked.
Su-Nita turned around and screamed to the water, “Sila…did you know…that Cinderella already had her dream come true.”
Sila’s smiled turned into a frown, he thought, “Your dream, a dream that doesn’t involved a Jack Jack like me? Su-Nita, I understand your dream now.”
Sila walked back down to the taxi as Su-Nita turned around to find him walking down.
“Sila, wait for me,” Su-Nita yelled to him.
Sila stopped and turned around with a smile as she quickly ran towards him.

2 B Cont. Chapter 15.

jeeja

Yeah....cahpter 14!...lol, no time to rad at all. i'm gonna highlight n paste @ MSW then read it later, i'll gave comments when i'm done. Thanks!