spanky

sarNie OldFart
Foxy Pilot

A- You pervert, you must check out my boobs all the time.

H- Sometime (hahaha...I like the honesty)

Mek is adorable...I didn't really enjoy this much. It was a bit Angst- like. Aurora was cute, but I don't quite care for her character...awww...the forehead kisses...

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna be surprised if Jannine doesn't have a song of her own for this. Still waiting for Baitoei's.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Official poster for Extroverted Humanist (Kiryu) starring Captain Chonlathorn & Jannine Weigel:

uprinceseries_extrovertedhumanist.jpg

Trailer for Extroverted Humanist:

Extroverted Humanist will start on 12 February. Besides White as Kirun, also making special appearances are Kunchanuj Kengkarnka (Hippie), Mek Jirakit (Hawk), August Vachiravit (Firstclass) and Apple Lapisara (Minute).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lew is kinda adorable in a kiddy way

ran - his hair kinda bugs me but the girl is cute

omg old school bird hahaha

Ying BEE!!!

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Haha I love how they call each other Yu & p'Run.

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed at White & Fon's interaction here, especially from White. They're a bit awkward with each other, though Fon seems more comfortable than White. on the other hand, White's interaction with Captain is very natural, probably because of familiarity.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
most of their interactions is in her "dream", her obsessing over him wasn't as annoying/stupid as I thought...

captian looks good w/a buzz cut...poster on asianwiki

whitedove

sarNie Adult
most of their interactions is in her "dream", her obsessing over him wasn't as annoying/stupid as I thought...

captian looks good w/a buzz cut...poster on asianwiki
Agreed. At first I thought Sung would be annoying but I'm glad it's not as bad.

sarNie Adult
Gonna watch Fon & White's part when it ends. I can't take the anticipation of waiting for the next episode anymore and so will just be watching when each story's episodes come out. :risas3:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Been on ig watching clips of Extroverted Humanist because it'll be awhile before it get subbed. Captain and Jannine are so adorable, I can't get enough.