uprinceseries_singlelawyer6.jpg
uprinceseries_singlelawyer7.jpg
uprinceseries_singlelawyer8.jpg
uprinceseries_singlelawyer9.jpg
uprinceseries_singlelawyer10.jpg
credit to uprinceseriesofficial & gmmtv IG

spanky

sarNie OldFart
These 2 are too stinking adorable! Ep 2 ended on a good part. 1st class said he likes her. Nxt ep looks like there is some drama.

sarNie Adult
Anyone know how to bypass LINETV's regional block? :(

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
August & Apple is just so damn adorable together. Their chemistry is on fire
I couldn't finish the previous part but I wating for First Class everydayyy awww

whitedove

sarNie Adult
August & Apple is just so damn adorable together. Their chemistry is on fire
I couldn't finish the previous part but I wating for First Class everydayyy awww
Aww I love the previous part. Extroverted Humanist (Kiryu) is much better than Kirun's, and Captain-Jannine look great together. It's not boring too and have a lot of cute moments. :) I think it's in my top 3 parts so far. It's no wonder the book itself is one of the best-selling in this series.

Have not started Single Lawyer (Firstclass), but August & Minute seem good together. BM and his boyfriend's subplot seems forced though, and the character feels bland. I hope this subplot won't make me annoyed with this part.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
BM still like minute...it's 4 ep... so .... I'm really enjoying single lawyer and was surprise with kirun... good ost too

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Single Lawyer was one of the parts that I was so excited to watch. I can't wait for it to be uploaded on youtube because there's no where else for me to watch it. But I'm catching Extroverted Humanist subbed on GmmTV's youtube channel and Kiryu's crush on Pinyin (Jannine) is too cute.