Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG what Push was doing in the special video? I wanted to be there in that woman and another man's place.

sarNie Adult
Now I wait for the next storyline. Wish the eps were longer or aired twice a week. Each episode feels like a damn appetizer without a follow entree.

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
ahhhhhhh...more plz....hahaha....so is he really rich or was it a dream???

lol i was wondering the same thing. that last scene with her sleeping should not have come after the reveal. it just confuses viewers.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I watched 4 eps (sub was there for only 4 eps) here is what I thought

Ep 1 - Junior, her mom, her BF all were funny. Thread lift side effects were really scary. A new life for Joo, new experiences. Joo's reaction on her first meeting with Suea  :spin:  :spin: Push was only highlight in ep 1

Ep 2 - Seeing Push dating his classmate who is Joo's close senior also, I was worried how his relationship with Ning ends and starts with Joo   :scratchchin:Cos dating your close friend/senior's ex BF is really awkward. Love the way their friendship grew here. He pulled Joo to sleep next to him, wait he was faking his sleep  :pervie:

Ep 3 - Darn how could Ning cheat on such a good-looking, loyal, hard working BF??  Well it's good for our couple  :coverlaf: I think Suea finds Joo cute from this ep  

Ep 4 - So many things happened in this ep. Break up, heart break, suicide attempt. Lol at Suea, he is over Ning very fast and already started liking Joo  :thumbup:

I liked it so much. But why only 47 mins??? :no:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
https://instagram.com/p/5HZv36JhVL/

Omg.. He is such a flirt. I want to faint!!!

"Thank you for watching I love you, foolish duck(ugly duckling) and Suea,the roaring tiger. Good looking guy like me can have 10 wifes. But right I don't have a wife. Is there anyone who is single and a fan of P'Suea, interested to be my wife?"

Those wink wink... I want to fly to Bangkok now.. LOLzzz

Kayla

sarNie Adult
What a great show! The ending was sweet. This show is a great example of quality of quantity. The 9 epi show was just enough for all the cute, misunderstanding, and sweet moments between the two pra'nangs. The misunderstanding didn't drag for too long and the rai characters were very minimum. I'm going to miss Push as P'Suer, he is the ultimate foul mouth gentleman! Due to this first show, I am now looking forward to the remaining series! Looks promising.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, im new here. So im still kinda of lost so don't mind my mistakes. But I have always want to make an account and talk to you guys and here I am.. can I just say that this series is so good. Im looking forward to Pity Girl.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome to asianfuse lovelybird. See you around :)
lovelybird said:
Hey, im new here. So im still kinda of lost so don't mind my mistakes. But I have always want to make an account and talk to you guys and here I am.. can I just say that this series is so good. Im looking forward to Pity Girl.

mayag

sarNie Adult
lovelybird said:
does anyone where i can watch the series eng sub bcos GMM channel only have up to ep. 4

Welcome to AF lovelybird! They've uploaded Ep 5 now! Unfortunately, this is our only source for eng subs T_T