lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
@Step Thanks you so much for all the pictures of Sean and Easter <3 I love them so much too.especially Sean i want to read his book "Present Perfect" it is really popular right i saw lots of stars read that  and lots of TV program praise him for that book but my Thai has limit haha

here is BTS of Kwanruen Magazine i don't know everyone saw it yet but they are so cute :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdJ9rArPSD8

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
Loving Don't so far. I skipped Pity Girl and kept on re-watching Perfect Match until I started Don't. Somehow meanie I like meanie  :whistle:  :crush: . 

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
cik_nuriz said:
Loving Don't so far. I skipped Pity Girl and kept on re-watching Perfect Match until I started Don't. Somehow meanie I like meanie  :whistle:  :crush: . 
Same here. Perfect Match was just so adorable. And I'm loving Don't too!!! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
cant wait to see Sean and Esther  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

cr honeymoon travels

Step

Mrs James Ma
YYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY SEAN WON "SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER" AWARD AT HUAMBURGER 14th ANNIVERSARY AWARDS 2015  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Soooooo cute, handsome :spicy:

cr sean, runerise

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Yessssssss sooooooooooooo happy and proud of Sean and he was very happy and excited like a kid yesterday playing around and taking photos with fans ....and i saw some photos of Sean and Push on IG when they took a group photos everyone stand but Sean and Push sat down to take photo that's why Nadech and Ya told them to stand up hahaha so funny  and cute.....and everyone laughed. :D

Anyway Push won "HEARTTHROB" award.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
yes i saw only pics  thanks you dear <3 and I think Push ans Sean really get along well now right someone call them a new ku jin on IG LOL

Step

Mrs James Ma
Small clip of Sean and Push sat in front cos there was no place behind, later they stood with everyone. They are cute and funny

9:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_63VCzjDKE

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks you again @Step i can understand clearly now and sorry for some misunderstanding about the picture too :)

And about Sean height i think he should be taller than 174cm how do you think ?

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Ok back to today award "Seventeen Teen Choice Award 2015"

Sean and Esther won "Seventeen Choice on screen couple" (Ku Jin of the year) award

Push won "Seventeen Choice Hottie Male" award

Congratulation to all the winners especially my beloved Sean and Esther and i'm sorry i'm still new here so i don't know how to post the picture  hahaha so i'm waiting for @Step

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy Sean and Esther won Koo Jin of the year award  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Push won Seventeen Choice Hottie Male award. Thank you Lany Cassie :)

cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG Push, Sean and Esther are becoming more popular and I'm soooo happy for them  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: I think winning Koo Jin (fantasy couple) of the year is really an achievement for Sean and Esther. Cos ch3 always used to win it, this year they broke the record of ch3 :p WOOOWWWW  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: